Primitive Technology guy

How the fuck does this aussie have better technology, after like 10 videos, than all of aboriginal society had after like 10,000 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=2B-3xMFqaDU#t=56
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6373464
docdroid.net/SsavAEB/odea1984.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI
youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE?t=192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

magic powers of whiteness

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

His white skin gave him superior intelligence.

Next thread, please.

he didn't invent them

He's white

He searched on the internet how to make them.

I know this is going to cause some people to accuse me of being some SJW leftshit neo-marxist tumblrite fuck (even though I'm not in the slightest), but I'll say it regardless: he's aided by the fact that he has exposure to other technologies/cultures/etc. (i.e. via internet), just like how people all over the Mediterranean basin profited greatly from being exposed to other culture, technologies, etc.

In the case of "Primitive Technology guy", he uses a plethora of different technologies from all over the world, for example a Korean heating system on his tile-roof hut, European pump drill for starting fires much more easily, etc.

Obviously exposure to other technologies/cultures isn't the ONLY factor (there needs to be someone who was the first to do it), but it's a huge help nonetheless, one which all great empires/civilizations took advantage of.

Real talk, why are Aboriginals so unreservedly hideous to look at?

There are literally ZERO attractive aboriginals.

And no, half bloods and quadroons don't count.

thank you for posting this leaf. very touching

dude looks like manuel ferrara

he learned the primitive technologies of hundreds of different cultures, which is pretty much cheating.
and it's not like an abo needs any of that shit either.

>american education

By reading books about survival. It's in his video description.

i said this about every abo thread i see

they are like this because of the western heavy glucose wheat diet , they live thousands of years on nuts and meat and were suddenly thrust into post-industrial diet literally overnight it messes up their jeans and it is passed on to the next generation

their cousins the papuans don't as much problem because they are slowly being introduced into the globalized diet

and the high glucose causes all kind of immuno problems

and no merindians don't count because they had some agriculture, abos did not

explain Inuits then, if you trace them back to their pre-Dorset ancestors in Siberia and Alaska some 5000 years ago, then you could also make the same argument about them. 5000 years of living almost exclusively on meat and blubber.

are you retarded?

they still do, also they are much fatter and unhealthier and more diabetic than before

yeah but they don't look nearly as bad as Australian abos do

Inuits have health problems too when they switched diets.

they are also new-human and are not isolated
abos are an older breakaway and were isolated

so they have genetic isolation too

It's funny how Varg claims to be primitivist 'n shit but he clearly depdends on modernities to survive and don't starve his family.

>it messes up their jeans
What about the islanders in the pacific ocean ?

islanders too, like the tuvalu who have one of the highest incidence of diabetes in the world

>it messes up their jeans
I wonder if reading your post had the same effect on my brain as did rama rama.

youtube.com/watch?v=2B-3xMFqaDU#t=56

I'd agree with this if aboriginals weren't obviously lacking in the brains department

I think there's a bit more to it than isolation

I think you people would defend a chimpanzees intelligence if we stuck clothes on it and called it a human, cause all humans are the same right

>Environmental factors such as food, drugs, or exposure to toxins can cause epigenetic changes by altering the way molecules bind to DNA or changing the structure of proteins that DNA wraps around

The internet

Are americans posters really that stupid or is this an orchestrated ruse?

devils advocate is americans second favorite humor niche

Here's a hideous abo from 1820. They're just fatter now.

yes just like papuans except their faces are not swollen

unless he meant why they were physically like papuans then idk

omg u sjw leftie

He didn't even them, he simply learned how to do these things from sources of information.

He already know things and abbos are retards

This is not an ape but a monkey
Cant even tell what gender

Serious or playing up the stupid American stereotype?

Now consider the fact that early Australian settlers mated with those things.

All technology is progressive and compounds onto itself.

That's why it took thousands of years to get to flight but only ~50 years to go from the first true flights and planes to landing on the fucking moon.

An abo wouldn't have any of the layers needed to compound upwards (I feel like I'm missing a word here.. anyone know wtf I'm talking about?)

innovation

yw

byutiful

The pacific islands are some of the most obese counties in the world

You are right. Sugar has been especially damaging for abos. They get addicted to the stuff but their bodies can't handle it and they get a lot of health problems as a result

Its not uknown that they are not exactly the same kind of human we are. Of course this is not politcally correct to discuss. And I agree. Its best not to. Nothing good will come from it. Best to just keep doing like we are doing now.

I'll never tell

This. There was a study where they put diabetic abos on a traditional hunter-gatherer diet and lifestyle, and they saw improved ALL metabolic markers related to diabetes.

It's interesting to note that their physical activity was not that high while living as hunter gatherers, although it was still higher than their previous sedentary urban life, so it's not like they were exercising all the time.

Here's the study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6373464

The part about exercise:
>The role of increased physical activity in mediating these benefits is difficult to assess. Physical fitness per se was not assessed in this study. However, the mean daily activity estimated on a scale of 1 to 5 over a 2-wk period indicated that the level of physical activity during the study period was not particularly high, despite being greater than in the urban setting. There was no correlation between level of physical activity and improvement in any of the metabolic parameters. This may, of course, have been due to lack of appropriate data on true level of physical activity or improved physical fitness

I uploaded the study if anyone is curious:
docdroid.net/SsavAEB/odea1984.pdf.html

Nah, you're right man.

> survivalist outdoorsman cuckshed

genetic bottleneck

>And no, half bloods and quadroons don't count
Aboriginals are too small of a minority, so yes they do count

This, he does a lot of research on existing things before starting any project. You guys would know this if you had taken the time to read the descriptions.

White man stole their advanced technology and claimed it for themselves.

Because early humans spent 10,000 years figuring it all out for him

Aboriginals are humans by every imaginable definition. They're just bad at it.

For comparison, Icelanders haven't produced very much of worth and lived like medieval peasants for centuries beyond anyone else... but they're still Westerners.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

intredasting

Yeah they do have no NEVER seen an overweight/unhealthy Aboriginal or one clearly overusing the firewater?

You did know Abo's many of them posted here are pretty old and in other cases have had ski aging due to intense sun exposure?

>Aboriginals are humans by every imaginable definition. They're just bad at it.

You can't be a bad human because you either are or aren't

>You did know Abo's many of them posted here
Learn English.

Inbreeding i would imagine

1: He has literally thousands of years of experience to learn from
2: He does this instead of hunting for food, fighting other tribes and generally trying not to die

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

White magic blessed him and made him both athletic and a genius.

They've lived apart from other humans for so long that they ended up looking different, with wider mouths probably due to random genetic drift.

They also got fucked hard by alcohol and modern diets.

Inuits broke off of Eurasians far more recently than Aboriginals. The first people to arrive in Australia got there like 50,000 years ago. Inuits came to Canada only 4500 years ago.

"You can't be a bad policeman because you either are or aren't"
"You can't be a bad cook because you either are or aren't"
"You can't be a bad doctor because you either are or aren't"

your post makes no fucking sense, and yes it is a bad post despite the fact that it is a post you fucking mongoloid who says the first bullshit he thinks of to justify his argument while not even thiking about what he is saying

my parents always told me, turn your tongue in your mouth seven times before saying something

Abos are the very definition subhuman

>put white people anywhere
>Civilization and prosperity

youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI

being human isn't a career
it is not a social construct europeans like to believe
mother's wisdom doesn't not always apply

They had 40,000 thousand years to invent more than a stick though.

Your logic isnt wrong when applied to other groups but abos are fucking stupid.

My parents always told me
VOTE FOR LE PEN OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

His last video was such a disappointment. When will he try smelting something?

I would argue that Europeans, Middle Easterners, Asians, and Austronesians represent one mega-population due to the gradient of contact between them and their relatively close genetic profile. 10,000 years ago, these groups were roughly identical in their access to technology and social organization. Even more primitive Eurasian cultures like the Maori had Eurasian technologies like fire-making, pottery, weaving, boat-making, archery, and most importantly agriculture.

Amerindians and West Africans developed some impressive technology on their own. The most obvious is agriculture, something Aboriginals never did Africans also figured out metal-working and large scale animal husbandry. Native Americans did not, developed more advanced urban societies.

where would he get iron ore?

Sure. I'm just explaining to Sup Forums that Aboriginals are fully human by every definition imaginable.

wew

But it's kind of a survival channel m8, learning to plant stuff is more important than playing with iron

youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE?t=192
3:12
> then I collected orange iron bacteria from the creek (iron oxide), mixed it with charcoal powder (carbon to reduce oxide to metal) and wood ash (flux to lower the melting point) and formed it into a cylindrical brick. I filled the furnace with charcoal, put the ore brick in and commenced firing. The ore brick melted and produced slag with tiny, 1mm sized specs of iron through it

Didn't mean to post the image but okay...

a long time ago they used to divide it that way but it's not quite correct

3 major amerindians civ were quite urbanized and had extensive agricultural society

basically from the first millennium onward the old world propelled itself through contact

because on the american continent itself there were examples of from each "strata" of civic development

there were the plain tribes via migrant hunter
southern us tribes via trade posts and gatherer sustenance farming
maya city states like the greeks
aztec politity like the early rome
and incan empire like hre

and so on

it was only through the black death, gunpower, new world discovery and printing press that allowed the west accelerate in reaching the technological limitations of their society

hmm.....
Time to make a longsword.

He alredy got a tiny bit from iron bacteria, but it's true that it would be hard to get enough. Maybe just a needle? (And then he could make some clothes out of plants, maybe)
I liked the sweet potato patch, but he keeps doing videos about various roofs, and at this point they're just variations of the original 3 he made.

North America used to host urbanized sedentary kingdoms, organized agricultural societies, semi-nomadic farmers, and hunter-gatherers all at the same time. Pretty wild to think about that.

A Nahua traveler who went into the United States would have witnessed a diversity of society unimaginable anywhere else.

Woah...

even stranger is that they had so little metal

this is not how you use the word via

reeee

ala*

stupid french words me use no good

Sudacas genuinely believe this.

Your doing I presume?

and people say australia has no culture

Only available sources were near the Great Lakes or South America

I was gonna say it's because he has the entire collective of human knowledge to explore, but at the same time even abos with access to the internet as still dumb as rocks so the correct answer is because he's white.

internet use doesn't make you smart, stop equating these things

Euroasians have Neanderthal blood. Maybe that has something to do with it. Not sure if Aussie natives have it.

>internet use doesn't make you smart
Online vocational courses?
Online resource books for said courses?
Online videos/articles taught by qualified teachers or qualified people for the sole purpose of learning?

Although I'm not surprised if they've been blocked in the US on the basis they dont send everyone who uses them into crippling debt for the rest of their lives.

And on top of that, Primitive Technology guy says in his youtube about that he learns this shit from books and internet.