Which rectangle is better Sup Forums?

Which rectangle is better Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/nathanwpyle/the-7-most-mutually-agreed-upon-state-rivalries?utm_term=.uuB02nKrOw#.marNwjkJ80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

definitly South Dakota. They are like the exact same thing but the south is actually relevant and has more things to do and see in it.

t. Worked a summer in SD

Correct answer

Where the poll come from?

Thanks Paha Sapa, or should I say Black Hills ;)

Buzzfeed but they're right on this

North Dakotans are the inferior Dakotan

Dyooooh!

I've been found out already

So where you from in SD?

I thought my name would be a big enough hint ;d

Well I figured that but wanted to make sure haha

Whereabouts are you?

I hail from Maryland but lived in Wall for a summer. Was trying to find a pic to add but there were all too big =(

>Wall
Neato burrito

I'm guessing you worked at Wall Drug then?

Did you make the drawing in the OP?

Also, my favorite Dakota is the one with the Rushmore.

HOW'D YOU KONWWW!!1!

Yeah is there anything else in that town haha!

No that's from Buzzfeed too but at least they got something right in saying the Dakotas have the fiercest rivalry of all the states

And South Dakota is the one with Mt. Rushmore

Well you could've worked at the gas stations or the airfield for all I know

That's true there are other places that actually aren't owned by Wall Drug Store but as you probably know Wall Drug kind of has a monopoly on the town.

It was still great. SD is one of my favorite states. I need to get back there soon

We'd be happy to have you back

Fuck South Dakota, least relevant state in the union.
I'd rather live in a coyote den surrounded by fields of potatoes in Idaho than live in South Dakota.

I have relatives from SD and I've visited a few times over the span of my life and I say ND

North Dakota is Best Dakota

>I'd rather live in a coyote den surrounded by fields of potatoes
Literally just described SD, just replace potatoes with corn

Have you ever visited North Dakota?

Admittingly, never. However I think they're better because it isn't landcucked by other states like a bunch of fags and they have a really nice oil economy.

North Dakota did nuffin wrong

literally the same continuous irrelevant wasteland.

then again I'm from Nevada so who knows.

pic rel

The Dakotas have oil and Mt. Rushmore

Meanwhile you have a city of sin and Ayyrea 51

Evidence: North Dakota aren't a bunch of fucking poorfags

>He thinks North Dakotans have money

I fucking hate americans

But you are an American

A South American

Why do you hate yourself?

That is most unfortunate my fellow Aryan because Argentina is on the continent of South America which is on the SUPER CONTINENT of The Americas which America resides on.

Instead of hating each other we need to team up and hate on the Old Worlders which are the fags of the world and need to be gassed

>American trying to banter

South Dakota, its not an oil emirate

Buzzfeed
buzzfeed.com/nathanwpyle/the-7-most-mutually-agreed-upon-state-rivalries?utm_term=.uuB02nKrOw#.marNwjkJ80
This article is actually completely correct. These are the fircest state rivaries although as someone from the State of New York I can say that us and New Jersey is less rivarly and more us just thinking New Jersey is a shit-infested wastelands and that the people are disgusting and them having a massive interiority complex towards us due to both Upstate and Downstate being superior.