its a post on Sup Forums

its ebolaids.

tis thy cock-thruster mechanism.

Scabies

its what you use to force up your ass hole

gaybies.

its 1918 spanish influenzae

hand herpes

Not even playing thats the first physical sign of AIDs. It seems you are still in early onset. If you pour some bleach on your dick and the rash on your hand it will kill the virus. Thats the quickest way to stop the progression.

its gonorrheal-diarrheal rash

>>trust me im a /d/octor

Gonnaherpasyphlaids

Got the same thing from fisting your pappy. Rinse, remove, repeat.

Bug bite, you have to go to the nearest human center or else you will faint.

Morgellons disease
It is caused by chemtrails

Im sorry to inform you, but thats AIDs

Seriously they dont talk about using bleach because they dont want everyone pouring bleach on their genitals. They only want those 100% diagnosed with AIDS to. As a doctor i am certain that is the AIDS rash as you should start dunking your dick in bleach.
Pro tip: longer you leave it in the bleach the better chance you have at killing the virus.

OP, this poster is lying.

Chemtrails are just contrails. There are no chemicals in the contrails, other than water vapor.

Morgellons Disease only exists in the heads of mentally disturbed people, the same people that believe in Chemtrail conspiracies.

BTW, the fibers people see in sores, the ones they THINK is Morgellons, are just fibers from their clothing.

I thought you were supposed to use h2so4

Prob a spider bite

be gone shill
clothing doesn't cause abrasions and clothing fibres don't work themselves out of the body slowly, also the feeling of being covered in ants all over your body after heavy chemtrail coverage and the inevitable angry feelings everyone suddenly has towards each other.
It's real, its very very real and you should worry about the future offspring you will have, when your grandchild is sat on your knee and asks you what you did to stop it you will say what?

cancer

bed bug bites

stop trying so hard to be funny

Cancer

Nerve gas.

bedbugs. neet status confirmed.

Hand foot and mouth?

fuck off conspiratard