A/fur

a/fur

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Well I fucked that up

Whatever

anyone have coyotes?
would like to see some coyote ladies

Have you guys seen the movie Sing? Ash is a fucking QT. Pic unrelated

a/fur?

Welp. Looks like sfur is shit for the night

haven't seen it
this character is from it, right?

supposed to be s/fur, i think

you have requests?

anthropomorphic

mm fuck I like her

eh
night

Is kinda cute.
Greetings Mer Artyom.

Night dude

Hey Arty

Nighty night, E.

sleep well

I'm hitting the rack too

Night

cute

Night, Charles.

may you dream of floofy stuff
night

Evening dudes.
Ah, I always took a/fur as "anything" or "all"

Heya Mighty.

yeah that's usually what it means
just a typo in this case, though

oh shit this is hot.

I see a rabbit humping her head when I look at the thumbnail

> asexual/fur

Go back to Tumblr.

I want a fursuit.

Hye GT. How's life and everything?

What game you playing tonight?

they do actually look kinda fun

mmmfuk

Pretty good. worked on my truck the last couple days, replaced a bunch of worn and broken stuff on the front axle.
Ass still hurts from the fall, really bad when it's cold, not so bad when not cold.
I'm expecting at least a month before that stops.

I want a bat fursuit with proper wings. I want it to look semi-realistic, like this.

now that would be really cool
I'd maybe wear a black cat suit, something a little more form-fitting, nothing mascot-y

Kinda like this, but a black cat?

The Crew, doing the Offenses that came with the Calling All Units expansion.

Well that's good. I need to work on my car too, ehh fuck me.
You probably bruised some bone if it still hurts like that.

I need to get that game, it looks like fun

yeah
honestly maybe I'd just do the head and a tail and gloves of some kind, and then wear something voluminous, robes or a dress
I'd imagine something that looks as good as in your pic is expensive

It is. Currently upgrading my Ford GT, it's a curcuit spec version.

That sounds nice. I'd love to see that, especially if you wore a dress. I really like dresses.

Yeah, probably. I don't really know much about them because I'm not too involved in the fandom, but I'd definitely like to learn more. I kinda want to make one myself. Probably won't be any good, but I'm just that kind of person.

What does that mean in the game?

Like the art.

I also need a ref sheet for my character. But my severe anxiety does not like the idea of talking to someone I don't know for said ref sheet.

That's a cool style