Fuckkkk moar?

More op

would love to fuck those tits too

shes like 11

It felt good

christ more

wow you sure are funny and original

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

and the ugly people losers and ugly people smell like poop and the ugly people losers smell like shit and is everywhere and good thing people dont know ugly people losers smell like poop or is ugly and the ugly people losers smell like poop and i think the ugly people losers kofo

Her again! God... fell in love with her months ago. Are you the same user who dated her for awhile? That dude was awesome by the pure virtue of having dated her.

Still me, I've moved on but I'll still remember covering her face in cum forever

what do you think anons? yes? moar?

Yeah yeah! I remember you talking about having gone out with her then. Sounds like she was fun, especially if she let you nut on her face. Fuckin' a.

It was a dream come true user

Oh I doubt doubt it. Something about those eyes and those bangs. Made me go crazy too lol.

*don't doubt it

goddamn typos kek

Your girls pretty cute too, ever cum on her face?

only if she keeps the glasses on

I wish. Otherwise, no, sadly. Too chicken shit to say anything, left college without even trying. Plus she barely spoke any English...

Always worth a try user, otherwise you'll think of what might have been

Yeah, really. I'm trying to re-learn to not be so chicken shit with girls anymore. I used to be ok, no gf, but I was willing to experiment with my approaches. Now it's a question of where do I find more girls.

You'll get the relevant don't worry

Their* sorry, had a couple of drinks

Heh, no worries. Though semi-related, when I'm drunk, I'm *fearless* with women. Couple of years ago at a Halloween party, I managed to steal a kiss from a chick with a boyfriend. I lived.

I'm still a little nervous, but I just go with the flow more, just gotta do what you're comfortable with, it's how I got her

Going with the flow, that's an idea I never quite understood. For me it's more like when I've initiated contact, I'm in the moment and instinct kicks in. When I'm drunk, it comes way easier.

I like her man face. Can we see her feminine penis?

The more relaxed you are and the less focused you are on it the easier it is
Ain't got one

my cousin

Good god, those lips and that lipstick. I'm sure she left some wonderful rings on your cock, user.

And yeah, being relaxed helps, I'm sure of it. Sadly for as long as I remember I've never wanted to creep out girls by telling them I'm into 'em. Because it's happened to me too many times that I can remember. So it made me even more shy and nervous.

The booze on the other hand enables an much cooler, better IDGAFF-about-what-anyone-thinks switch in my brain. It's great because at that same party, I got a two hot lesbian chicks to make out. So that was awesome. :P

Lots of them too, just gotta let go man, it's not easy when you focus on it, but just relax, take your time, and ty not to worry about it

God, your girl never stops looking amazing. :D

But yeah, I'm the type of nerd (I am, sue me) who thinks way too much. But that's how I get shit done, normally. Girls is different though, I can't think my way there.

I'm just not able to read when they're open to me to talk to them all that well. Oh well, life goes on.

You'll get there, might take time but you will, and as long as you're happy it doesn't matter how long it takes

I would cum on both! Any thoughts?

Thanks, Sup Forumsrother. I'm just kinda lonely rn. Just gotta muster that shit back like I used to when I was experimenting and become fearless.

For a second I thought this was a fave to cover in cum and I kekked real hard

Nice. Got more?

Which one? What would you do?

Both look sexy. Right is pretty on left look more dominant, so femdom with her.

I wonder if the kissy face is ever going to go out of style.

I'm sure as fuck tired of it.

Those lips look nice and soft, and she looks like she knows how to use them

she definitely does, along with her friend