Anyone ever steal a purse, wallet, phone or anything like that from someone? I would like to hear about it

Anyone ever steal a purse, wallet, phone or anything like that from someone? I would like to hear about it.

Anyone?

Ive stolen a wallet out of a purse before. Its was completely by accident tho. It was over the summer when I was leaving the beach. I was heading over to pack up a car and tripped over this womans cooler that had her purse sitting on top. While I was apologizing and helping her pick her stuff up I saw that her wallet fell out so I stashed it in my bag while she was distracted. She drove off, I looted about half of the cash in it and then took it up and left it in the lost and found booth.

Pretty fair I'd say, I know its pretty scummy but I could have been a lot worse about it.

How much cash did you get?

And how old was the lady?

$85, not great but hey it paid for gas that week.

Drivers license said 32 but she looked over 40, ugly woman.

That's pretty damn good. A lot of people don't carry much cash at all anymore and I find it hard to get anything. Stealing at the beach is one of my fantasies I just haven been able to do it yet because I don't live that close to the beach. Nice one for you though. Would you consider doing it again or was it just kind of a one time only opportunistic type thing?

Gotcha. Shame.

It was purely just an opportunity thing, I don't generally go around looking to steal and don't really have an urge or need to. I'm not above taking the freebee tho.

i stole an abandoned nintendo ds in elementary school with a friend. i don't feel proud about it at all, but we were kids.

20 years ago I watched a lady in a parking lot drive off with her purse on the top of her car. It fell off, I acted like Joe Hero stopped picked it up and tore after her for 2 blocks then pulled into a church parking lot to look at it all. Nothing of interest. Took the 3 bucks, dropped the wallet with id into the mail box and threw away the purse.

I used to steal phones and wallets and shit from people in high school and then sell them for cash

i went to a ymca, and managed to get a key to a locker. they replaced the key so people continued to use the locker. every time id go to the gym id open the locker myself with the extra key.
I ended up with at least 5 iphones, headphones, wallets and other goodies within a 3 month period. never got caught.

ive also taken probably close to 50 other phones wallets etc from parties and peoples houses. i get a rush from it lol. never stolen anything from a stole though.

Age of the lady? Cool way to get away with it though that was smart.

How'd you get the wallets? Steal from boys and girls or just boys?

I stole a wallet after I was send watching a movie at a theater and I'm using it still

OP here. Dude I'm exactly the same. Insane rush and I've stolen hundreds of purses and wallets and shit. Never from stores and always from women because it gives me sexual gratification.

not sure - she had young kids in the car tho

After you were sent?

I meant to say after I was done

Nice. Would you ever do it again? Have you ever?

ya, i even started snagging thongs from girls i know and randoms too. its so fun.

Oh ok. From a man? How'd you get it?

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

Ive stolen a purse. It was in high school, the girl's locker was right next to mine. She left it open/unlocked. It was a nice coach purse with some money in it. Just asking, no begging, to be taken. They never figured out it was me and I got to see her be paranoid for the rest of the year.

Yeah it was some dude named Jason Briggs and he had fucking no cash but it did have some cards and one visa gift card

I' love one of you faggots to steal from me, so I can pull my concealed and shoot you right in the fucking back. Because I "saw" a gun in your hand.

Do you get a sexual rise when you steal? I've taken panties and other clothes before too but I mostly stick to wallets and purses, sometimes phones and jewelry if possible. Got any good purse or wallet theft stories?

No. But I have been a victim of crime and/or bullied, or ignored... and it made me feel powerless, so I sometimes pretend to be the bad guy online. This gives me the distraction I need to move on to jacking off.

In middle and highschool, my friend and I would steal dozens of kids phones. (We were in middle and highschool at the time) We would go yo be another's house and just smash the phone, shoot it with bb guns, and then put it all back in a bag with a small sticky note in it, and sneak it back into that person's backpack. We literally got the school to put up signs about watching for people stealing phones.

Obviously this was a crime of opportunity. Have not done anything like that before or since.

Usually just boys, some girls though

i was in montreal on st paddys day. went into a random house stole an ipad and a coach purse. inside the purse were hockey tickets, we managed to scalp them for a few hundred which basically paid for our trip.

god ya the panties get me going, but stealing regular shit not so much, just a crazy rush of fear an excitement. one of the phones i stole i was trying to erase and the person that it belonged to walked by me, that was scary as well.

Post a pic of one of the thongs

Awesome lol I bet she locked it from then on. In high school I would eyeball the girls as the opened their lockers and memorize their combos. I stole a few things here and there but mostly stuff that wouldn't be missed because I knew we had cameras in the halls. Never took a purse from the lockers but I wanted to so bad. I got into serious purse theft in college though.

Having siad that - I did have a period of time where I would troll apartment buildings and steal ladies underwear from driers

Extremely relevant.... I was raised as a pickpocket. Age 6-18. Ask me whatever if you want, i'll be on for about 20 more minutes

No because I'm white

lol nice

Are you Roma??

Nope. 100% italian. Roma weren't allowed to operate in our area of the city. Strict border rules

Nice. Did you dip a lot of purses? Ever got caught or had to run away? What country you in? Who raised you... parent or other family member? Did you enjoy it or was it just something you did because you were told to. Good god I have so many questions. Also would like tips if you actually are willing to do that.

Yeah? How'd you pull that off? Other than that one time I've mostly stuck to taking shit from stores, it felt better for whatever reason.

Nice score with the purse. Was the owner home? How did you get away with just walking in?

How do you know where they keep their stuff?

Mostly stole purses from cars at the dorms, sorority houses, and apartments around campus. Sporting events too. Also from offices in desk drawers and shit. I got into pickpocketing from backpacks for a few semesters too in the busy halls between classes. Fun times. Also snuck into a few apartments in the middle of the night.

used to live next to a 7/11 and office park with lots of doctors in it
took countless phones, tablets, laptops
surprised me how many people would leave a car running at 7/11 with their kid inside

Well I am surprised.

Any purses?

there are the thongs
and my friend knew the people

the yellow was my most recent, just on new years

not reallybothered
women usually took the purses into the docs' offices
if they left them in the car at the store, the wallet wouldn't be in it since they needed to pay for stuff

>Did you dip a lot of purses?
Yes, mostly when I was a little kid. We worked in groups around tourists, while a few of us would surround them being cute, one of us would be dipping in the back. (Although my main job was to find marks and point out where they had their good stuff)
>Ever got caught or had to run away?
Not until I was around 16. By then I started getting caught a lot in the 2 subsequent years as I was being recognized.
>What country you in?
Italia!
>Who raised you... parent or other family member?
Parents raised me for a while. Cousins and other more distant family members and neighborhood friends got me into lifting. I guess I started being raised by them as I stopped going to school.
>Did you enjoy it or was it just something you did because you were told to.
I guess I enjoyed it. Never had any problem meeting quotas or anything like that. As far as being independent, we were always free to do our own thing.
>Also would like tips if you actually are willing to do that.
This is something I've been asked A LOT. My biggest tip is if you want to pull it off, WORK IN GROUPS. Have friends or surround yourself with people willing to practice and work as a team. You're going to have a bad time if you don't know what you're doing and you dive head first into it alone

Damn I wish I had that setup though. I'd basically live out there jacking shit.

Tourists will buy things at the market, or the store. You hang around and notice where they put their money or if they have any hanging jewlry exposed and where. Then you pass that information off, and work in 2-4 people to pickpocket them and pass the goods off.

God some people are so stupid. How do they not expect this shit when a bunch of little niglets run up on them.
First thing I do when I see little shitlings is guard my pockets.

How was that an accident?

I think he means the setup was an accident. Took me a second to get as well.

People are stupid. But we weren't niglets. We were cute as fuck little white kids and well-kempt. That's enough to lower anyones guard.
The ugly ones didn't really have work. They usually got actual jobs as delivery boys or sweepers at shops

I don't have the luxury of a group unfortunately. I live in south Louisiana and there are no tourists save for Mardi Gras season and I there just aren't many other people that want to pickpocket around here. Sometimes I wish I were in a big city or a tourist attraction like European cities. You stopped when you were 18? How old are you now and why did you stop? Ever get arrested? What's the most you ever picked in 1 day? What were your quotas and who set them? What happened if you didn't meet them? Have you ever felt bad for doing it?

niglets, streeturchins, hoodlums, same thing

I've never stolen anything like that, but I did witness the aftermath of a robbery once. I was in a church in Mexico visiting family, when some dude runs in and sits down, a few minutes go by and some cops run in and he tries to run, he was caught right away. They shake him down and out falls a human hand. Turns out he tried to rob a lady cause she had jewelry, struggled and he ended up cutting off her hand with rings and shit and ran off with it. The hand haunted my dreams for a while, man.

Damn that's pretty traumatic. Don't think I'd ever go that far.

Ate they dirty

I can't say I've stolen anything like that but I've have stollen like a roll of 20s from my grandmother and knickknacks from stores and friends and a couple magazines by accident. Any ways story time.

>be me
>call cousin over to hang out and smoke weed
>cousin arrives. We go to my neighbors house to pick up a friend to smoke weed
>friend go to talk with his mom before we leave
>see friends moms purse open
>notice a fresh stack of $10K
>jokingly motion to my cousin that I'm going to take it
>cousin says "let's take it"
>I told him hell no i was joking

Next weekend same cousin comes over.

>cousin shows me a new pipe to smoke weed with
>cousin says "I stole it from my cousin
>wake up the next day my watch is missing

Next week

>be my bday get money from my grandmother
>same cousin comes over
>other religious cousin comes over
>were waiting in my room. Hide birthday money before we start to eat grilled meat
>Next morning wake up look for money to buy weed with.
>can't find it
>ask cousins if they saw were I put my money
>first cousin says idk
>religious cousin says "idk were you left it but I'll pay you back if you think I stole it"
>I feel bad and tell him no
>month later non religious cousin gets arrested for serious crime that I told him not to commit

Month later
>start to think about the birthday money. I try to look for it again. I can't find it

Then I realize my snake of a cousin took it. I never called him to hang out again and I told my parents to not let him in. Take my religious cousin out to eat and apologize for suspecting him of stealing

ya 2 of them have some greasy stuff on them, i found them on the floor so most likely the girl took them off beforehand

>Sometimes I wish I were in a big city or a tourist attraction like European cities.
If you aren't, it seems far too great a risk. New Orleans seems like it would be really easy, there's probably so many groups already working there. Most of being a pickpocket is waiting for opportunity and taking it. If you don't live somewhere where there's constant opportunity, you're not going to have constant income.
>You stopped when you were 18? How old are you now and why did you stop?
Yes! I left to go traveling when I was 18, fell in love with the world and decided to leave the country. When I got back, I got a fake diploma, left and got a job.
>Ever get arrested?
Plenty of times, but I was a kid, and we were really good at passing off goods right after lifts, that I never had anything on my person for proof
>What's the most you ever picked in 1 day?
Money? Around 3,000,000 lira. Also got 2 typewriters one day. That was the most I've ever waddled away with lol!!
>What were your quotas and who set them? What happened if you didn't meet them?
I personally didn't have them, but knew other fences who demanded them. Never went to those guys. My guy treated us well was very anti-mafia mentality and didn't condone those things.Other people weren't so lucky and would get beat up pretty badly for not bringing in enough during the week.
>Have you ever felt bad for doing it?
I've never physically hurt anybody. And if I'm able to take something off of you because you're not paying attention, I've earned it and it's as if you left it laying on the ground. Finders keepers!

So the mom's money never got stolen from the purse?

Thanks for sharing this is fascinating. Are you a man or woman? Do you still do it at all? I agree with the finders keepers philosophy. Gotta keep your shit safe if you don't want to lose it.

>Thanks for sharing this is fascinating.
My pleasure! It's a big part of my life that I'm not able to share anymore and it makes me happy to be able to talk about it.
>Are you a man or woman?
I'm a man, man.
>Do you still do it at all?
No comment :)
If you see opportunity in life, seize it!

I feel you lol. I love to share about my stealing too but have no one to share with so I talk to strangers lol. So I get ya.

Amazing. I think I'll start going for panties as well. Start a little collection. I wish I had kept all the purses and wallets and shit I ever took. I'd have a massive pile right now. I was always just scared to keep anything.

i had like 20 thongs at one point, then one of my exs found them loool now i keep the fun stuff in a safe.

lol yikes did you tell her they were stolen? I have a few purses recently stolen well hidden in my attic but that's it.

No. I couldn't fathom stealing from her.

Probably for the better. Sucks that your cuz ripped you off especially on your birthday. I know what it's like to be stolen from and it sucks. It's part of the reason I do it to women. Putting them through that violated and vulnerable feeling gets me off good.

Used to stay at a friends place a lot, he had a hot sister so I'd sneak into her room when she was asleep and feel her up while masturbating. Used her undies to cum in, kept a few clean pairs for myself.

Pic of the girl? How old is she? Pic of the panties?

This was a long time ago, lost contact with friend and his sister. Got rid of the undies after they became overused.

How old was she? What would you touch? Tits and pussy both? Ever come on her or wipe it on her?