Ask a guy who recently started dissolving female contraception pills in water and injecting them up my ass anything

Ask a guy who recently started dissolving female contraception pills in water and injecting them up my ass anything.

Pic Related.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/12-sterile-3ml-syringes-/232187945944
isoflavones.info/red-clover.php
pipingrock.com/red-clover/red-clover-blossoms-430-mg-3651?prd=D0000J&gclid=CLHev4PHpdECFYFnfgodDoMP6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why

>recently

How recent?
And are you already seeing results?

asshole pls

Experimenting, also seeing if it kills my libido too just to see what thats like. Ive also started adding things to my diet that reduce testosterone, like mint tea, flaxseed tablets, licorice etc.

Started the pill thing today, been doing the diet stuff for about a week. Not seeing too much of an effect yet however I usually masturbate daily and haven't since starting the diet.

>mint tea

Wait, what? Since when?

I need to go clean out my cupboard.

Have you started dissolving female contraception pills in water and injected them in your ass?

Like this?
Yep look it up.
Yes.

Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?

what happens to you if you take birth control as a guy?

Apparently higher female hormones resulting in lower/loss of libido and smaller genital size. There is a bunch of other possible side affects.

Pancakes for sure.

Could i get an erection pic?

You know you can just order antiandrogens and estradiol from an online pharmacy instead
Or some people take pueraria mirifica which supposedly helps a little bit, but it's pretty weak.

For why

Do you want to be fucked?

how is your skin infection going?

Well ive always had a kind of over active libido and want to see what it would be like not to.
Probably wouldn't mind it if it was a really convincing trap or just the right situation I have only had straight sex though.

Fuck off Jose

you are fucking retarded, the amount of estrogen/progestrone that you are boofing is not enough to do shit.

Man the fuck up and inject some everclear into your nuts, it will drop your libdo for like two weeks. If you keep doing it the your nuts will eventually die.

Is it actually supposed to decrease libido?

>
Needles for injecting the Everclear:
ebay.com/itm/12-sterile-3ml-syringes-/232187945944

Kill yourself now mongoloid

rolling

It is enough to have an effect, also i thought the everclear thing was permanent.

more pics
also, have they actually done anything?

why not take red clover, black cohosh and isoflavones.. orally? results within days

>red clover, black cohosh and isoflavones
I started with easy things to find, I will look into that stuff also. I may have to report back here after a few weeks to let you guys know if anything happened.

affordable and easy to find stuff there if you do some really light research online.

Alsoo... Red wine increases phytoestrogens in your blood and reduce testosterone when you drink it daily. Plus its fun.

Smoking a lot of weed also lowerstestosterone.. and is fun

Isoflavones are a soy byproduct so eatting a lot tofu and nato (fermented soy beans) will get things started but its not enough on it's own

biotin helps with hair and nails

roll

I will definitely look into it. Red wine gives me headaches almost immediately unfortunately or I would drink it. Im pretty sure you can buy soy Isoflavones here so I will get them next.

if anything get red clover pills because they supposedly have a much more potent effect.. you should be able to purchase that from anywhere

Ill have to look into it. So you have had experience with this stuff before then?

does your prostate get more sensitive with more estrogen?

Not sure? something to test out though.

isoflavones.info/red-clover.php

Under the "Medicinal properties of red clover' subheading:

...Red clover is one of the richest sources of isoflavones....

pipingrock.com/red-clover/red-clover-blossoms-430-mg-3651?prd=D0000J&gclid=CLHev4PHpdECFYFnfgodDoMP6g

I take around 600 mg per day. Just make sure you eat something before hand or you might get a little nauseated. Other than that there has been nothing wrong with it.

look at the back of any in store menopause box if you need proof that these increase estrogen.

or buy a box and take some if youre not embarrassed

Got no problem buying them due to self service checkouts at the store here so no none knows what you buy. I will go get some asap.

Cool..dewwit. wouldn't want u o end up with colon cancer or something.... where did you get the idea that watered contraception in the butt would help? lol

Haha colon cancer is unlikely, it's just a better absorption method when it comes to any thing really

I'd imagine you'd need to leave in in their for like half a day or longer in order for it to get absorbed... then you can't butt fuck yourself... amirite?... anyways fair enough...good luck