YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/for-i-am-not-a-sheep
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>YLYL
>starts with a banana

Is this the new loli thread?

Yes right over to the next and down the right your first and to the floor and it will be right there. Thanks

Ok, thanks.

Lost

Lost already

Yup, everyone's gonna be hugging you

Come here huggy bear

The wings on my shoes shrunk and now the moths won't eat my kidneys! When I shake my state capitol it only yields three fairly napkins but How my banana slippers are like water boats because when the moon winks sometimes it burns my hamster punches and that's how you get to llama school.

The meaning of the year 2017 is lawlessness, especially related to the laws of Marriage. Lawlessness is disobedience to the commandments of God. The number 17 refers more specifically to lawlessness associated with Marriage and intimacy, including Phallic Reversionism, adultery, fornication, sexual impurity, perversions, and prostitution. Phallic Reversionism begins with rejection of Right Man – Right Woman. The number 17 is associated with Phallic Reversionism in the valley (ref. Jer 2:23), and the number 77 is associated with Reverse Process Reversionism on the mountain.

pretty weak material today.

FUCKING YAPANESE CENSORSHIP! WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/for-i-am-not-a-sheep laugh at my instrumental please

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

I just made this yesterday and now I'm seeing it crop up everywhere... Lulz

dont believe yu nigger

checked

Sauce?