CELEB THREAD

CELEB THREAD

Hnnnng...

TRUMP HATING CUNT

Exterminate her

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.

I want her to suck my dick so I can explode all over her tits

brie is superior

>dem toes

mmmmm

Always fapping for dominant bitch Hayley

Yaaaas

Better tits than katy

Truth. The only titty competitor for Atwell is Daddario, imo.

Look at those monsters heaving. Glorious.

Surely you jest.

not at all

im not a tits guy. shes qt as fuck.

I'd watch 60 minutes of those fat titties rhythmically moving up and down tbh.

It's beyond me how she's managed to have two TV series cancelled. How those writers fucked up so bad with that kind of plot to work with, I'll never know.

Allison Brie?

>im not a tits guy
That's all she is though.

>Daddario
I always forget about her, yes she is competition.

nikki is the titty monster. brie is au-naturale

brie bella

Objectively, I think Daddario's might be marginally bigger, but imo, Atwell is the better overall package in terms of body, face, and personality.

Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks also have bigger tits than Atwell and Daddario, but way different body types overall, so I didn't count them.

>slipping your cock in between those tits and feeling them pulse all around you as her chest heaves

wew lads

Hendricks is to veiny, and Kay dennings looks like Brendan frasier

Agreed, they don't even compete in the same hotness tier as Daddario and especially Atwell for me. I need more than just big tits.

I would let her shit in my mouth then kick me in the balls as she called my mom and told her what I was doing.

I'm to tired to start an argument right now.

Atwell might equal or surpass Daddario in size. Tough to tell, since we haven't had a clear, unobstructed view.

I really need to go to bed, but I can't resist stroking for Hayley right now

Does her necklace say 'titty bang' or is that just what I want it to say?

'KatyPerry'

This webm's a classic for a good reason, user

ah

Mommy Hayley teaches you how to touch a lady dot webm

rare Jodelle Ferland cleavage reporting in.

I guess everybody came.

I'm still here, but this thread died fast

bummer

Where are the rest of the Hayleybros? Scarlettbro?

I don't know where everyone is tonight! Guess this is a Hayleythread now.

Unfortunately I have literally nothing to contribute but maybe if we keep it active people will come in.

they paid her you nigglet and shes also been to those marina abramovich events. Just like lady gaga and babyeatin hilldawgski

Let's hope!

im also stroking to Hayley but have nothing to contribute.. please keep em coming though, hayleybro

disgusting faggot

Here's this photo in webm form. hnng

I love her big beautiful ... eyes

East coast US should be waking up in about half hour if you can hold out.

Yeah... "eyes"

(she actually does have nice eyes though!)

What do people on the east coast dream about?

Sleeping...

>tfw edged for ~3 hours every night for the past two days and literally beat my dick raw

wew

I've been doing this to Hayley lately, feels great but also way too sensitive now to keep doing it that long

Ha, Hayley Edgelord started a real trend..

Yep, that's the spot I'm in right now. I love looking at celebs but my dick's not even hard. It needs a break.

*teleprots behind u*
He nothin personnel kid

i edged for 5 hours yesterday for Hayley

*it's a hologram*
trie agen bich

He gave a new meaning to the word "edgelord" too. I only heard it used for edgy kids until recently

Damn, impressive. Are you the original Hayley Edgelord or a different user?

He literally redefined the word and started the Hayleyposting trend. He is a legend.

No i am not the original haha Just a devoted Hayley lover

Glad the Hayley love is spreading, in that case. I've always been a big fan but think she's underappreciated (until lately, that is).

that must've felt amazing at the end. it's so hard to decide what to finish to after that much time.

no way i'll be lasting that long tonight, fuck

What a lovly looking girl

Seriously. I'm happy I have this week off because I've been staying up until 5, 6 or even 7 in the morning just stroking

Damn, dude, that's some serious dedication.

one way to put it. sometimes the stroking just feels better than cumming

I know exactly what you mean. That feeling when you just don't want it to end, and you know the longer you edge, the better it's gonna be.

my nigga

can I suck your toes, Tay?

short dress!

Lol is that Natalie fucking Umbuglia!