Worst thing you have ever done to someone

Worst thing you have ever done to someone.

Ex that cheated on me 5 times is pathologically addicted to me. She has a massive guilt complex. Kinda wanna take her back just so I can see how far I could push her.

sauce?

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

is this copypasta

one time I posted pictures of a flashing rainbow on an epilepsy forum. I unfortunately was banned before I could see results though

yes

And this is the story on how I meet your mother.

yeah...

Source?

When I was fifteen, sixteen when I started really to play the guitar
I definately wanted to become a musician
It was almost impossible because the dream was so big
I didn't see any chance because I was living in a little town, I was studying.
And when I finally broke away from school and became a musician
I thought "well now I may have a little bit of a chance"
Because all i really wanted to do is music but not only play music
But compose music.

Cum in someone's facial products over and over again. Saw them putting my semen/beauty product on their face some mornings. Was a grill I'm not a faggot

I raped a Feminist by walking next to her.

hanamiblossom

Stole money from my mom when she was really broke...

pics?

I appreciate you posting this. The daft punk reference is A+

punched feminist for talkin shit about my daki

stabbed with a shank

I gave this image to my mom as a Christmas gift

didn't pay rent last month before moving out

One time I AWPed a zombie forward.

I dated a girl for five years crushed her self esteem and left her psychologically dependent on me, because of her i know love and hate are similar and my dating habits are fucked because of it, all that because i wanted to lose my virginity.

When I was at a swimming pool one time I went into the wave pool next to a little toddler in one of the circle floating things, like a life preserver.

When her parents turned for a second I shoved my fingers up her legs as hard as I could and she yelped and started crying.

Her parents turned around and I just put on my what the fuck happened face and they quickly got her out. I saw her bleeding from her crotch, safe to assume I broke her toddler hymen. Eventually a life guard came up to me and asked me what I saw and I said that she just cried out in pain, he told me he saw differently, and I called his bluff saying people bump into toys and shit in the pool all the time, I was just next to her, and even if I did something how would I do It.

I like to think down the road someday she will wait for sex until marriage, and when they do fuck the guy will say what happened to your hymen and he won't believe her because the story is ridiculous so he will call her a whore.

Had consensual sex with a woman in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

when i was 20yo in college I convinced my friend's gf to dump him. she was going to do it but not for a while, told her to just do it now. she dumped him a couple days later when we were having a party. I had to work so i missed it, but as i was driving home from work i saw her walking down the street towards her house. It was winter and her place was kinda far away so I offered her a ride. she told me about dumping him and such. she offered for me to come in and drink or w/e with her friends so i did. a couple hours later we had sex. the next day he was pretty devastated about being dumped but i didnt really feel sorry for him, i would have dumped him too. me and her were fuck buddies for quite a while, he didnt find out until about 3 months later.

hacked a minecraft account

What's with the baby carrier and stuffed toys? Is she then nanny?

did you make a baby or did u fail at that just like you fail at everything else in life?

How's that? You gonna let her sleep around again? That'll really grind her gears!

*cums*

When I was in high school I taught some one how to tie a noose. At the time I thought we were all just joking around being ironicly edgy.

Weeks ends and before I get ready for school Monday got a shit ton of stuff saying wear school color some girl is dead. I didn't think much about it.

Get to school and I learned that the person I taught how to tie a noose hung themself in the bathroom.

Stupid nigger.... this is why you make two or three sock puppet accounts first.

Took you five years to whip it out huh?

>so he will call her a whore.
Are you amish or just severely autistic?

heres that baby biatch

Four months to whip it out, four years to break it off officially, Five years to change my number. Never stick your dick in crazy

You have a sick imagination.

Same

Are you me user??

Slide tackled a random younger kid on 2nd grade for no reason. He started crying. When the teachers asked what happened i claimed i slipped.
Didnt even get into trouble

Im about 90 percent sure i caused an autistic kid to kill himself in highschool.

Are you me? I'm going through this exact situation right now in my life. It's been two months since it happened. He hasn't found out. I feel no sympathy for him, but I am kinda afraid what some of our shared friends will think of me. How'd it all end up?

Killed them

I once told an elderly woman "no thank you." It still haunts me to this day. I'll never forgive myself.

Go on

Possibly, definitely shittiest thing to happen in my life i cant imagine how you must have felt.

In high school I got rejected by the hottest girl in school but never let it go.

I found out her schedule, locker, friends, and then I started going further. I was able to track down her address, nice place, and I started fucking with her.

For like a week right after she turned off her lights I would throw a rock on the roof, and it would roll down to her window gutter and make a huge clank. I stopped because one night I walked by to scope out and saw two people sitting in a car next to the house so I gtfo'd

After that I started getting really good. One night she was home alone, and I knocked on the door and ran. I left an envelope with magazine letter clippings that said don't open. She opened it right there and all she found was a printed out smiley face. Her face became distraught because it was creepy and she quickly went inside.

Now this is the one that takes the cake. Her parents were out of town and she was throwing a party, her parents were out of town and we had the Friday off. So Thursday night I pick the lock on the back door and go and hide inside the basement. I hear her get home and she's with a friend. I strung up fishing line at the middle of the stairs to The basement, and killed the power.

So I can hear her say she's gonna go check the breaker, and half way down she trips and screams and lands on the concrete unfinished basement floor. She starts bleeding and hey friend comes walking down and does the same. They both get knocked out cold, I grab the fishing line and walk out. She came back to school in a neck brace and her face got really fucked up. Apparently there was some wood chip debris at the bottom of the stairs that went into her eye and partially blind it. So she had a fucked up eye, a broken nose, bruised face, and missing teeth.

Showed that cunt.

Oh, I also went outside a great clips in the middle of the night and stole a bunch of different people's hair and put it by the backdoor incase they got an investigator. I wore shoes twice the size I normally wear, had gloves and I burned all the clothes when I got home.

Sucks cause I still get feels sometimes, mostly cause the sex. Not a day went by we didn't fuck. She's now got a baby and lives with the dad, happy she found something stable but she was a a wreck for a year or two definitely

Called my little brother fat everyday of his life to kill his self esteem, truth is that I knew the kid was gonna be waaaayyy taller than me because he was wearing shoe sizes in the fourth grade that I was wearing in the seventh grade. He was taller than practically every kid at his elementary school. He was a little tubby, and although I knew he would grow into it and be normal later on, I called him fat a lot. I don't know why I did it but to this day I feel little to no remorse for doing what I did. The kid started weighing himself when he was 9 as if he was some middle aged woman who's self conscious about their weight. I really killed his confidence.

Love it you sick bastard.

100/10

>be me
>have a ugly gf
>meet with a hot girl online, who has cancer
>start to date with hot cancer girl
>somehow ugly gf heard that.
>asks me wtf
>don't have balls to say, she is hotter than you and i wanted her. so tell her, "she liked me and i couldn't refuse because she has cancer and gonna die".
>ugly gf finds a way to contact with hot cancer gf
>tells her what i said.
>hot cancer gf calls me crying
>ugly gf comes my place keep crying
>cancer girl, probably dead now, thought i'm the biggest asshole in her life till her last breathe.
>ugly gf, who has married now, thinks i'm the biggest asshole in her life.

lowest of the low user...

This was before the internet existed then?

yeah he had his chance with her and blew it, not my fault. I would have be retarded to turn down easy pussy, most guys can relate to that. she said sex with him wasnt that great, which I already assumed when they were dating because his dick is kinda small. ended ok as far as i know, we were/are still friends. this was a couple years ago and we rarely see each other now though.

i was with my mate at the gliding club and tipped out some pineapple soft drink and pee'd in it and gave it to him as a joke it was funny as fuck and he laughed so im happy

Depressing AF, user. Well done

Broke up with girlfriend who had previously told me she loved me on her birthday, only to go and fuck her best friend who was my best friends baby momma that same night. Then I told both of them and fucked up all 3 of their relationships with each other but somehow they all still like me/want to fuck/be best friends

ruined a girls life, became fear inducing stalker to another, peed on my friends cat, kinda the reason one of my old friends got a concussion, idk you choose

Some guy fucked me over in a deal so I, knowing that his family was Vietnamese, reported them to ICE and also sent mail to various Communist Vietnamese organizations. His mother was deported, dad was a citizen so nothing could be done to him.

I've never been in a relationship because of something that happened when i was a kid that i'd rather not get into.
>be me
>get a job at sam's club
>cute brown girl
>super short really hyper too for some reason
>over the weeks i work there we start hanging out more and more
>she gets really close to me
>starts become a friends with benefits sorta thing
>sends me nudes and such
>never had a girl like me like this
>never been in a relationship
>it's obvious she wants me and everyone including her is telling me to get with her
>months fly by and i still don't accept her
>she stopped hanging out with me as much and when she did she seemed really sad
>I got a job offer and i'm going away
>she asks if she can move in with me because she loves me and begs me to say yes
>say no
>I missed such an opportunity because of some bad thing that happened when i was a kid that ruined things
>i couldn't get over it
>i really liked her too
>later find out she was also a virgin
>she killed herself after i left
I really regret it now because at this point i'm in my late twenties, i'm still a virgin and the only girl i ever cared about killed herself because i didn't give her the love she needed.

>carnaval at rio
>got this girl back to the hotel
>we fucked untill she passed out drunk
>fucked her twice in the ass while she was out

she noticed later

I raped my best friend in her sleep..

Thanks

when she came back a lot of kids outed her and she lost popularity. Eventually she was making her way back up until I spread a rumor her dad beat the shit out of her because she was caught doing drugs or some shit. It killed her popularity again and she started getting fat so no one wanted her.

I made it a running gag with my friends to find ways to slip pictures of pigs into her bag and locker when no one was looking. Like we would walk by and bump into her while stealth dropping pictures in.

We also had a substitute for a couple weeks and the first day ms piggy wasn't there, so the whole class convinced her the girls nickname was piglet because she likes Winnie the pooh and always wears pink. When she gets back the teacher says "Oh you must be piglet!" and she just wells up and leaves.

Bitch shouldn't have rejected me. This is why Elliot Rodger did what he did.

you're a fucking pussy and you should be ugly and have cancer at the same time you fucking faggot.

i know, these happened like 7-8 years ago and still feel so sorry about it.

get over it you fucking faggot, move forward or fuck the nasty spic towelhead bitchbone pelvis. Grow some balls for fucks sake.

how?
I mean wouldn't they wake up

I have learned how to cast resin some years ago.

Me and a friend had this crazy idea, and we pumped catalyzed resin with a syringe into every lock in a commercial street in my city. We went there monday morning to watch the show. Local news showed up, there were security camera pics everywhere, it was epic

Met a girl, fell in love.
Best friend zeroed in on her while I was away.
They got married.
Three years afterward, I moved back into town.
Zeroed in on Ex-best friends wife.
Hate fucked her numerous times telling her I wanted her back and we should be together.
Seduced her into leaving him.
Let him move in with me when she kicked him out.
Continued to fuck her in their bed.
Told her I changed my mind, sorry.
She had one last fuck with him, got pregnant, gave it up for adoption.

Revenge complete.

PS: Was the best sex I've ever had.

You're an insane individual who shouldn't be alive.
Sooner or later you're going to shoot up a preschool and still find a way to blame the kids for baiting you into murdering them by being there.

Goddamn man, least you could've done is let her move in with you. Just cause you become roommates doesn't mean you gotta fuck, you coulda' played it cool until you were ready.

Same, kinda'! Except they woke up, and then it just turned into regular rape.

There was this time i was 17 and entered with fake ID in a club where there was all these stupid looking and loud guidos with a bucket of ice full of beer bottles.

I went to the bathroom, pissed inside a bottle, put the cap on and sneaked it very carefully in the bucket. I wish I had seen who picked it up and took a sip on my piss

> making up rationalizations after the fact
Nope, you are just a cunt.

I had a crush on a girl from the day I first met her in 6th grade.

I told my friend about the crush and only him. A couple of weeks into the school year, my crush comes up to me and says "I know you have a crush on me. Your friend said you did.".

I was fucking shocked. In fact, in that moment, I have no memory whatsoever of what I said or did after that. I might have just sat there without saying a word. It surprised me so much that I don't even remember if I said anything. I asked my dick head friend the next day, and he said some kid on the school bus asked about me and who I liked. My crush rode the same bus, so she heard that I liked her.

It was pretty awkward between us, but throughout middle school we remained friends... on and off. One time she even admitted that she had a crush on me at one point.

Eventually things went silent between us until highschool. I actually made the effort to hit her up and rebuild our friendship. We started talking a bit everyday. I became acquainted with her friends (who would always stare at me in the halls). I even had friends tell me that they saw my crush staring at me.

One day, however, I'm talking to my crush and her friends, and I jokingly ask if I'm annoying them. Both of her friends said no, but she looked at me straight in the eye and said yes.

I was beyond angry. I was furious. I didn't let them see that though. After that conversation, I stopped talking to her. Not a single word for two weeks. I eventually started saying hi to her in the halls though. But I would only do it on some days. Other days, I'd walk right past without saying a word, however I knew she was staring. It was my own little psychological revenge.

Then, a week or two later, she gets a boyfriend. The boyfriend was five inches shorter than me (hell, he was four inches shorter than her!) I was absolutely enraged. I began plotting my revenge...

>be in class
>girl comes stomping in
>sits right next to me
>don't ever talk to her because i don't care about it at this point
>skip a couple of weeks in
>she is booming in popularity
>everyone loves this annoying cunt
>she keeps trying to talk to me
>i talk to her back but the conversation always falls short
>come into class one time
>on the board is wrote "user is a bitch"
>everyone laughs at me
>teacher even laughs at me
>i know it was her but i want to prove it before beating her up
>so i go through a couple of months later and i ask my friend who did it
>it was that girl that really liked you but you kept ignoring
>she really liked me?
>yea man
>confront her
>she acts all hard and is being a cunt
>go to hug her
>she fucking punches me in the gut
>actually winds me and i get fucking furious
>when i get angry i cry
>she is laughing at me for crying
>punch her in her stomach
>she falls down having trouble breathing
>ask her how it feels
>"trying to breathe sounds"
>go home
>come back the next day
>everyone knows
>never got in trouble for it
>she always avoided contact with me after
>put a note in her locker saying "a punch in the gut doesn't feel so good does it? Cunt"
>still one of my proudest moments
I don't even think this is bad but i can't really think of anything bad...

fucking scum

Hey man that's what happens.

Doing God's work getting revenge on normies for all the men who have been turned down.

There was other times I did this kind of thing to girls, but that was after high school and it would probably just piss people off way too much.

Kek, a person who would kill themselves over someone else isn't the type of person you should have in your life
Also, op, grow up and move on, the past is the past and it's not worth fucking up your future.

killed a neighbors cat because i was pissed off and it happened to walk up to me. i grabbed it by its neck and slammed it on the ground then stomped on it until it stopped moving. put the body in a garbage bag and dumped it in a ditch somewhere. neighbor asked if i had seen his cat and i said nope.

Not really a dickish thing to do tbh. That cunt sounds like she had it coming. You reap what you sow and such.

Got tired of my then Gf of 8 months, broke up with her a day before her bday to avoid buying her a present, felt like smashing and got back together two weeks later, then left her for good the day before valentines one week later

When I was 6 years old I threw a brick off my third story balcony and it ended up hitting another young kid on the head, he was maybe my age.

All I remember is hearing a loud squeal and I looked over and this kid was laying on the ground holding his head and screaming his head off.

I ran back inside and hid in my bedroom, no one found out

The kid apparently had a small brain bleed and some cranial fractures

You think that helps? I mean i get what you're saying and i've been told it many times, but if anything it's too late for me, i'm old and busted and i have no fight for this sort of thing anymore. The past is the past but it is stuck in my head like an annoying song, and it will never go away.

had sex with a gf in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation...

fucking cunt

I created all of existence

Beat up a girl on the playground.
I think I liked her.

Nice!

Chopped my grandmother's dogs head off

I stabbed a fat black girl in elementary. I don't regret I just like remembering.

I hope you tell someone who leaves your body in six different places buddy.

Don't care that's it's bait pasta, I'm hard.

Nice pasta

Psychopath. Go to a mental hospital please.

I was drunk and lonely about a week before thanksgiving and messaged a girl I used to date but havent seen or spoken to for 5 or 6 years a long meaningless message of lonely drunken musings.I say I'm coming back to town to visit my parents for the holiday and we should get a drink and catch up. so she drives half a day from the place she is currently living to our hometown and rents a hotel room and buys a couple bottles of expensive alcohol and asks me to her hotel room. I'm there for about half an hour and to make a long story short after a few drinks and a couple of advances we fucked. I probably lasted about 2 minutes and came inside of her. she went to the restroom to clean herself up and I decided I didnt really want to be there anymore so without saying a word I got dressed and left. never answered her calls or responded to the emails she sent me. I know its not the most heinous act thats been committed but it was a terrible thing to do and I should feel bad for doing it, but I dont. I dont feel anything at all about it.

this more funny then anything else but one time my little brother had a party at our family house i was like 17 this younger girl was being really annoying and was like "OMG I LOVE WEED LOL" and was getting too fucked up, she then passed out on a bed lying next to our mutual friend. she woke up next to this dude, and looked around and was like "what happend" kinda scared and I looked at her and was like "YOU GOT RAPEED" like saying it like "you got served"

then i laughed and forgot about it and left the room, I came back to the party and then everyone was crying, the guys were mad and this dude was telling the girls he didnt rape this girl and all the girls were crying and yelling, then everyone left

I laugh about it everytime I think about it