Just got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Wat do now

Just got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Wat do now.
>An hero is an option

Whelp, you're now a certified Edge-lord, the possibilities are endless.

Never been edgy before in my life. Shit, I wish I was an autistic weeb because it's make accepting hearing voices/seeing shit all the more easier.

It's degenerative. Get a lot of drugs, have fun for a year at the most, travel etc., then an hero. I am sorry for your condition user.

Sounds bait nigger. Shoot a place up tho if your not lying. Go out guns blazing boii. It's more interesting and enjoyable than having your mental state deteriorate over time and live a lonely, sad life

Sounds like the most likely plan. I'm only 18 and have no job/money at this time so I'll try and squeeze that out of it. Worst part is knowing it'll only get worse.

Idk what you should do, but ill tell you what I'm doing. Just let everything go nothing at all matters, student loan debit don't pay it back, any other concerns you might have don't. Pretty much just get drunk day in and day out even though you hardly even care for it anymore.

Nah. It started with doctors just telling me it was depression, but in the past few years it's been working up to the start of with paranoia and hallucinations. I'd consider doing something more fun than just shooting people up. Might as well get my five minutes of fame while dead.

>Just got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Wat do now.
>>An hero is an option
Buy some pizza and unwind. Chill dude.

Well u can always shoot at schools

What do now?
Take your medications as perscribed to you. In a while they'll figure out what works with your brain.

I hired a schitzo. She went batshit crazy on her first day, so then she went to a mental hospital for like two weeks. She came back to my company (At a different building) and it doing really fucking well there. Talked to her and she's a completely different person when she's medicated. She's really sweet and everyone likes her.

This. I really am sorry to hear that. Maybe a gofundme?

There are no medications that successfully treat it.

Drink some tea and watch a movie.

Do this

There are medications that help prevent bad episodes.

read biblenews1.com

Hurricane Otto made landfall at San Juan del Norte, Nicaragua and went up the muddy San Juan River to Lake Nicaragua to symbolize pregnancy from sex with the Prostitute of Babylon. The pregnancy produces the children of the house of Ahab and Jezebel, which fell under the Four Generation Curse and was destroyed by Jehu. US President-elect Trump symbolizes Jehu. The route of Hurricane Otto was the same as the travelers to California during the Gold Rush. Just as Satan lured lovers of money to California during the Gold Rush, he is luring immigrants to California today to destroy the Client Nation.

yes there are, shut the fuck up you ignorant imbecile

The medicine doesn't help me too much. Either it doesn't work too well or it is still trial and error. I have bad episodes where I see terrible shit even when I close my eyes and I can't sleep for hours. It's hell and one of the few times I've come close to offing myself.

OP again with a little background. When I can focus my energy on things or when my medicine keeps me mellow is when it's at its best. But obviously that doesn't last forever. I keep seeing shit and feel like my brain is yelling at me or constantly grinding like a really shitty engine. It's like I'm trapped in my own head doing anything just to ease the symptoms/feel happy.

yes an overdose of fucking heroin maybe you fucking wee wonker bitch

Quit pretending to be a doctor

just be a gay hooker. also what are you seeing or hallucinating?

lolk guys another looney^ OP is this ur friend?

Every hole is belong to black

It makes me feel really edgy but sure. Gore. Deformed/twisted people. Murder. Explosions. "Monsters" (like shit you'd find in a horror movie.) It doesn't sound terrifying but when all you want to do is rest and all you see even when you close your eyes is shit like that, it makes you want to die. Then you've got just general delusions/overthinking/analyzing things to the extreme, would be the best way to put it.

Shoot up a furry/brony convention. You will literally become a meme and be praised on the internet for centuries. Or a gay bar works too.