>resting on his millions, making some comfy british comedies

>KStew
>literal goddess millionaire, making pure kino
>three kinos out this year; woody allen, ang lee and assayas

>Pattinson
>probably fucking some guys ass

>KStew being in anything good
Oh my

Hey man he's friends with MC Ride so at least he has some good hook ups if he's ever looking for an in

>list three movies she's in this year
>they're all by acclaimed directors
>redditor comes in
>"WHAT CAPEKINOS HAS SHE BEEN IN THOUGH"

Pattinson takes it ez, does indie stuff, got one BIG kino coming up "The Lost City of Z" (2016)

Lautner still works, low brow stuff comedies.

Kstew is literally one of the most fire actresses right now. Kino after kino. She's on par with Scarjo, Chastain, Margot Robbie and Jlaw.

>when someone posts a kstew pic you don't have

>Projecting this hard

Kstew is a rugmuncher preyed upon by old Hollywood rugmunchers like Jodie Foster and doesnt want to fuck for roles anymore. Also she might be transitioning. Yeah

Lautner is a gay manlet mentoring under closeted Hollywood mogul Ryan Seacrest to take control of the closeted empire. I wonder how palling around with Adam Sandler plays into this closeted empire's plan of attack?

Pattinson is a druggie. Boo

So did they ever like have a threesome off set or did they just hate each other guts when working together?

Are you 12?

>you will never fuck kstew straight, save her from the leeching lesbian mafia in hollywood, have a long beautiful relationship and have kids

Do you really wanna take on Jodie foster user. You can't erase the memories of the fateful day where a young and innocent kstew is told to meet Jodie foster for a private reading between them on the set of Panic Room.

so sad :((

yeah she most likely molested her in panic room.. good movie..

Honestly it's just a theory based on those pics of them together so maybe there a chance she wasn't.

Also I would watch a movie about a famous young actress who was molested by her older mentor at the age 12.

She kept her mouth shut for years but now wants to tell the true but is afraid it will ruined her career.

Pattinson is too busy bleaching Twigs

I really fucking hate the word kino

>Sad

He's cuter now than he was in his Twilight days you pleb

I suspect kstew is actually some form of goddess or demigoddess

nice memes

Your zealot like fetishism of someone you will never meet is pretty memeworthy.

Well OP, near as I could tell it was a series about a blank faced girl who used delusions involving a llama and models who shine in the sun and live forever to confront the reality that she was knocked up in high school by a controlling senior citizen and forced to marry him before escaping from the reality of her own brutal death at the hands of a cult into a fantasy of eternal life and happiness.

It's a real downer. Not sure why they said it was for tweens.