My friend is staying with my gf (pic related) and me for a couple days should I share her with him

My friend is staying with my gf (pic related) and me for a couple days should I share her with him

Sharing is caring, user.

Of course not you fucking cuck

Why not

Farley is yummy

Why do you have a picture of ur homies ass? Fuckin faggot... go home, fuck.
No, don't share ur girlfriend dumbass

ONLY IF YOU FILM IT

I wanna let him jerk off watching me and my gf fuck

wanna trade gf pics op

Yea sure what you wanna see

Post mirror shots or shots that aren't so zoomed up... Zoomed up pics are so boring

Summerfag.jpg

ITT White people.

whatever you feel like sharing

You'll have to post faster then

i wouldn't but then again i don't have a gf or friends..

Let him fuck - and cum inside - her. You can only cuddle her afterwards until she showers.

you hve kik?

Any requests for my gf? Why?

legs/feet? you have kik op?

No kik y

so you can share faster, make one, any mirror shots?

Wouldn't ppl be able to kno who I am then
Yea got mirror shots

post vagoo nao

what do you mean?

that's pretty to want to have your friend watching you while fapping

gay*

its gonna be so hot, its also dangerous, you going down a dangerous road my friend

How so

>How so
Do we really need to spell it out for you? If you end up not liking your gf fucking another dude you will likely end both relationships with your gf and friend. They will be done. If you both enjoy it, you're a cuck. It's a loose-loose situation bud

this

Don't really think so, but you two should totally mess aorund. Bonus points for when she's gone.

there are high chances of fucking things up with your gf, if you get jelous but it will be really really hot, its a huge rush . I did it, and i also fucked my buddies gf and nothing bad came out of it for me, but my other friend got fucked over.

I would say cuck memes aside, only do this if you are fully trustin your gf, and FULLY dont care if she leaves. You have to be able to not care if shes leaves you, thats the only way you can keep her if she does wanna leave. I should also mention i did this at the end of a relationship as a way to get an extreme rush before I left

you gotta be able to be really detached to enjoy this

You are a cuck so why are you asking?

good way to test it out is to get her to blow him while you fuck her, also my advise applies (im the guy saying its dangerous, but not calling you a cuck and not to do it)

or just cucked.

thats it exactly, you wanna get cucked, or share your bitch . its a slippery slope

side not, why has cuckholdry become such a huge meme?

Sure. Best friends share everything.

Jews are pushing it currently.

Here is you in 20 years.

hahaha wow that's all i have to say

what's the end goal? I'd like to know about non-racial cucking too. What is the goal of turning a white man a cuck by another white man?

So that whites die out or at least become a minority. Lesser races are easier to coerce.

why is it still a meme for whites to cuck whites?