/Sex tourism/

/Sex tourism/

Any anons even go on one? I really want to go to south east Asia and fuck underage ladyboys for a week or 2.

dont do it. you'll catch something at some time or another.

100% guaranteed.

That's what condoms are for user.

Go for it man

I go to Tijuana every few months. Google Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club and Adelita Bar. Always a great time. Beautiful girls. It's unreal.

are you 12 years old?

does the condom go all over your body?

jesus fucking christ the stupidity of some people.

yep thailand is where i want to be

They're not 100% safe they don't stop most stds and crabs

i got some god tier pussy in Vienna, Austria for a good price and it's completely legal there too. Germany is the same

"they don't stop most stds"
lol okay

I don't understand why we get so angry when someone is misinformed. Condoms stop basically all STDs, but are not 100% effective and can break. They also can't stop shit you can get from other parts of the body like crabs and maybe herpes?

>does the condom go all over your body
Do you insert your entire body whenever you have sex?

I highly recommend OP. Went to Phillippines for a week and then Thailand for a week a few months back. Will do this every year until the year I die. 29 years old. USA.

the 13 hour flight is brutal tho... and you can basically stay at bomb ass 5 star hotels for about 30 bucks a night. Gotta love that exchange rate

I do when I fuck your mother

Is this cp?

wow man, awesome. you like the phils better than Thailand? I'm jelly you made it to both. Which place did your dollar go further? I'd love to stay at a 5 star hotel for $30

Did the girls in phils go raw dog all the time? I heard they did. THey have nice tits, too.

Yes faggot now u are going to jail

viruses, son

MODS MODS MODSSS!!!!!

Yes, the guy is only 17

What you want?

what are those ?

Dick balloons

Filipinos are good fucks along with Thais and japs nice and tight pussies and they do anal like a champ

Something to consider: If she goes raw with you, she went raw with all the previous guys to bust a nut inside her.

Raping virgins for the safe sex win!

>she went raw with all the previous guys to bust a nut inside her.
she said I was special hansum man, user! :^)

In some brothels in cambodia they let you pay extra to smack the hooker up before you fuck them. It is so much better when they are crying in pain and terror

Listen to these Anons

I liked Thailand better. The food is way better and the females are slightly better. Not sure about the ladyboys though. Except for i could actually notice some in the PI. In Thailand it was basically like, if you are talking to a 9 or 10, then they usually have a dick, so if you want an actual female then talk to the 7-8's.

Not sure about raw dogging the whores, I personally wouldn't. When you are over there, you see all of the traffic from all of the grandpa boners from Australia and what not. These girls are putting in the miles, and if she is willing to raw dog with you, then she has already raw dogged 100's and i'm not trying to win that millionth customer prize.

Dollar goes about the same for each country, which is far. I went hard. Lived like a king for the 2 weeks. I couldn't check my bank account for some reason while i was there (internet issues with phone) but i was predicting that i'd have spent about 6-8 grand while i was there for the 2 weeks. When i got home and checked my balance, i spent fucking 800 bucks. BUT! I didn't buy any whores. My roommate is filipino and hooked me up with one of his old friends from his province that i had been talking to for awhile, so i invited her to go with me the whole trip. I wish i could have slayed the whores, but in all honesty, i'll probably marry this chick. The PI girls know how to treat a man. So it was a blessing and a curse.

I still talked with the whores tho. basically 30-50 bucks to get your dick sucked or fuck. All depends on female and you... 100ish bucks if you want her to spend the night with you to do whatever, however many times.

And if you are white and somewhat young... probably late 30's and under, and look decent. You will be treated like a God-king.

Watch out for the bells in the bars, and dob't play the whores in connect 4

I have a friend who is into lady boys. Obviously thailand but they just duck u over. Go to Cambodia . Cheap as shit and all the pussy and cock u could ask for

I'm in before this thread dies. Reading your awesome response now. Thanks user

With the Philipino girls, if you aren't circumcised they will laugh at you.

really? funny. do they not fuck anyone from europe or something?

Condoms are for pussies

are there younger looking girls around? i assume most of em running around are all hot?

Woman are checked there and thrown to the curb as soon as any std is detected. It's a business. The operators are diligent and make sure their girls are clean otherwise they get the boot

>Watch out for the bells in the bars, and dob't play the whores in connect 4
what mean?

They do, they laugh. Its a cultural thing apparently. Boys get circumcised at puberty to become men. If you aren't circumcised you aren't considered to be a man.

Thread won't die :) try fucking latina young sluts with braces they do wonders while sucking your dick also it only takes 3.5 inches to please them

Actually condoms are for dicks. inb4 female condoms.

kek
whores are great at connect 4 and the bell means you're buiying a round for the house
$$

>gondoms are not 100% safe
>therefore they are not safe
Go to bed Vatican. Don't you have some illiterate africans to lie for?

yeah heard people go to columbia for that shit.

huh that is funny. connect 4 is sort of random.

huh - my wife is a flip, not FOB or anything though. I'll ask her about that.

>gondoms are not 100% safe

Gondom sounds like the best transformer ever

You're likely getting rused europe chan

You read the phillipine fail blog or watch any vids about them on youtube? I thought it was interest9ng because they show a lot of the pitfalls of marrying a filipina. All that family baggage and whanot, though I'm sure you know all this.
The one I dated back in the day was really, really good to me, now that I think about it.

you made me cum pretty hard at your misspelling

Shit is worth going for man :) phillipines also has some good sluts who are young and won't cost you shit to fuck them

this thread is pretty cute

Filipinos are culturally worse than beaners

utter dog shit

paris de noche in ensenada is also pretty decent

I had a korean girlfriend that called them the cockroaches of the Pacific. When an asian girl asks me if I can guess what nationality she is I say flip just to see her cringe, then we laugh about how shit they are

>culturally worse
I'm not racist, I'm a culturalist!

Ya what he said. Go in the bar drunk and see a bell at head height, you are bound to ring it. After you do, everyone cheers and you're like WTF? Cuz you just bought (in my case) 100 shots. Granted it was only about 20-30 bucks lol.

and during the day time when business is slow, the girls be practicing their connect 4 game. Beast mode with the game.

Thailand is starting to get expensive and obviously popular.... The girls know it too. Go to Vietnam hot as fuck chicks there and cambodia

whats the name of the one with the big gorilla?

What country bred a cunt like you?

You sound like a sandnigger.

Well i'll be laughing last with my sperm oozing out of her ruined asshole

Nope, just a sick fuck. New Zealand actually

where do I find the best traps, trans and ladyboys?

>cucked by american cult of penis multilation
And that's why the country is called Failpenis.

Philippines is a disgusting cess pool and everyone there will try to exploit and rob you totally. That said it's where you wanna go to find underage ladyboys. Look for for skinny ones no tits usually with shorter hair or wigs. They are the poorest and most desperate and they prostitute themselves starting young.

Be aware though that your much more likely to catch something in Philippines since all of them will bareback dudes for a couple extra bucks. Plus they literally compete with each other for how many white straight men they can suck or fuck.

thats fucking hilarious. I've never been to thailand...I only saw a bell where the bartender rang it
too funny
you speaking from experience? I heard the whore game in both places wasn't so great

Not American, try Australia faggot

Yeah niggers of Asia. No class and just after a rick old man on his death bed. I'm 30 and fit as fuck but I'd never marry one... Just fuck the shit out of em

thanks, but married, and sure my wife wouldn't be down with that.

damn lots of anger there bro

her family is ok - glad I don't live in same town with them, too many fucking get togethers like every goddamn weekend.

cool thanks

Ahh sucks but hey maybe in the future you can go there or any other cheap ass country go on a bangaroo tour

As a sailor I have visited Europe where the "strippers" could be supermodels and charge roughly $72 to fuck. Needless to say, best $72 I ever spent.

The circumcision bit is true and its even more fucked up than in the us with the dick sucking jew. at age 12 or so they get all the boys in the village lying down together naked and a guy goes along and hacks off all the foreskins one after another.

Thanks to ladyboys I can identify a philipino dick with ease now... it's different from the smoother yankee one there is a lot of excess foreskin hanging below the head.

Yeah man thailand still is great but now they are cashing in on westerners wanting Asian pussy. Vietnam and Cambodia is a fuck fest, cheap and beautiful girls

No i haven't... I'll check it out tho, thanks for the heads up.

Ya, i basically already decided that i was going to live lonewolf style for my life. But then i meet her. I never wanted or could see myself getting married, so i'm very analytical on it. weighing the pro's and con's with her. So far, the pro's far outweigh the con's. AT LEAST with her. Hard working, grew up very poor so understands the value of a doller, farmers daughter so not brought up in the big cities, decently smart, makes me laugh which is rare, sincere, loyal.

Granted I don't expect this to last when she comes to America, or maybe it will i'm not sure. Because even when i was with her I told her she didn't have to do it, but i noticed that she genuinely finds joy in pleasing me, and making me comfortable, and just doing things for me... for example:

We got into our hotel room and i put the bags down and kicked off my shoes to get comfortable and she says, "...what are you doing??" in a tone signalling she is pissed. I looked at her and said, "getting comfortable... what's the deal?" she says, "but you took your shoes off..."

"ya?"

"i take your shoes off..."

low and behold, everytime we got into our room, she would take my fucking shoes off for me. Sometimes i would forget and kick them off and she would look at me like WTF. I'd be like, "sorry babe! i've got about 29 years of habit with this..."

another thing that i thought was just so thoughtful.

I was getting ready to go to bed and she hopped in the bathroom real quick to get ready for bed. When i went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, there it was. My fucking toothbrush was laying right there..... with a little strip of toothpaste already prepared on it.... it's shit like that...

but overall she is a good girl. I have tested her to see if she is some green card chaser. and she has tested me to see if am easy to fuck other chicks... she is crafty, and i can't believe i passed the tests

Sure, why not. Go to Bkk, maybe head South to an island. I live out here, did that years ago.

(1) Bring ur own condoms from home. USE THEM.
(2) Short time only. Don't invite a stranger to spend the night in ur room. (gonna get robbed)
(3) Keep your important shit in the hotel safe. (gonna get robbed by hookers in room)
(4) Ladyboys? Be respectful. They are (under all the make-up and glitter) thai men. They ALL study kickboxing as kids. ALL.

first-timer - he should go to thailand. Also, for ladyboys (he says he likes) won't find so much outside of Thailand.

Last words:
(1) use the condoms
(2) dude, the food there is unbelievable. Me, fuck the whores, I go to eat. Thai food in thaiand will blow you away. Not that orange muck you get at home. And cheap!!!

really! good looking out. I want to go to Thailand soon and maybe I'll do cambo and viet while I'm there. Always wanted to ride a moto around there

KEK I would slip my shoes off to fuck with her

This man is wise in the ways of science

Shoot some machine guns in nam too

They're expensive tho,there's better,cheaper services if you look around

Been to Palawan a bunch of times
>Be aware though that your much more likely to catch something in Philippines since all of them will bareback dudes for a couple extra bucks

Yes. user is correct here.

Also, many scams involving girls that appear legal but are acutally underage. blackmail.

This is now the main destination in the world for child expliotation. All those old dude who live there on thier social security cheques.

Food is just shit. Philipeens have nothing to eat, just brown muck adobo. Everything adobo.

Why go? Take your girlfriend there. Very beautiful beaches. Avoid manila at all cost. Ugliest city on earth. Even the 7/11 security guy has a shotgun (oiled and loaded)

Yeah exactly. Those countries all border each other. Pick and choose and c what u like. I found Vietnam too easy and cheap. The chicks literally fall In Love with your cock and western stereotypical superiority. Good luck

Might be worth going to Bangkok

sounds amazing, Sup Forumsro. If I hadn't dated that half flip that was super good to me then I wouldn't believe it.
TBH it's shocking as shit to hear even now that women exist who do stuff like that. It sounds so fucking nice....I could get used to it. If you get a good one, that doesn't have ulterior motives, then it sounds like a jackpot. They meet other flips in the us and teach each other about how to claim you abuse them so they can divorce you and still get their greencard and shit...really gnarly stuff....sounds like you scored though.

In Cambodia, u can pay a dude to put a cow on a hill. U use a rocket propelled grenade to blow the shit out of it. Shit is cash. Then after that adrenaline rush, go fuck some fine pussy

I like you. Any more words of wisdom you can think of on the fly? I agree with the food. And i never thought of it like that, with the ladyboys lol. I hear you have to be weary of the tuk-tuks? I never had a problem with them, but i've heard of a tuk-tuk mafia or something like that lol. I only went to Patong beach

Her looks seem like she'll rape you and rob your fucking ass

>>Also, many scams involving girls that appear legal but are acutally underage. blackmail.
Do they really catch you thouguh? I heard about guys with , uh, extremely questionable girls at bars and stuff.
Nothing I would do, OFC, I don't want to go to flip jail for nothing

no shit vietnam? I think they're my fav of all SEA, but I'm willling to be convinced otherwise.
You have any recommendations for there , by any chance?

Yeah I heard BKK was overrun with russians and Indians and the prices had all gone up, but I never been, just heard 2nd hand.

Also bring someone with u who can handle himself. That way u can take chicks back to your room and have someone watching your back

I heard the sheep in NZ are tight as fuck.
:)

Thanks for the kind words user

It`s not like I don't wish you the best. But be careful. Sometimes it's exactly these over friendly things, which should be a warning signal.
I had a girlfriend (not some thai etc. girl) who did similar things and it all seemed quite perfect. Well after 2 years of relationship and lots of disputes about the smallest things and a horrible breakup it turns out she had borderline and would`ve done basically everything to bind someone to herself.

Just saying, if u notice that she tries to blame you for shit you didn't do etc. you should be extra cautios.

Nevertheless I wish you both the best of luck

Yeah most bars in Ho Chi Minh and the bigger city's all have girls working there. They don't appear to be prostitutes and usually u don't need to pay for sex. They love westerners. Be nice, buy them a drink and your all good. But u can pay for some nice pussy. For them it's something they do on the side for extra cash so it's not like they are dirty whores like u find in Thailand

Dude, with any proof, you are not only liable to do time in the philppeans, but you will be tried again when you go home (USA, EU).

This is a very viable business model. Marks are going to pay through the nose.

Dude, trust me on this, you want no interaction with the police when you are travelling. None. Take no risks.

Btw, why don't you hear more about this? Because who would be stupid enough to tell anyone this happened to them.

If you have to whore, go to a bar for whores. Visually be sure in your own mind this person is of age. Ask for some ID.

Condoms don't stop crabs, herpes, sabes, or genital warts. Although they do reduce exposure to herpes & have, it's estimated a 60to 70% exposure reduction.

The HIV is smaller than the pores in latex, so theoretically HIV can transfer through but there is no proven incident of this occurring, this is thought to be because of the thickness of condoms

>ill probably marry this chick

You are getting green card scammed by getting set up by this "friend". Happens all the time to stupid white people.

Your missing out worrying about that shit. Condoms do the job. Get young woman and you'll be fine

Thanks for the look out.

I'm in the AirForce and so is my roommate. He lived in the PI till he was about 16 and he actually set me up with her. He grew up with her and has told me that she is a good girl when i was weary. I do believe he has my best interest in mind

I think it helps that I am 30 and she is 29. We both had decided we were going to lone wolf life until we met. But i do appreciate the look out

Listen to this user

seriously, OP, that ain't a ladyboy.

and you're totally a gay faget

I live here in bkk. You cannot stay at 5 star hotels for $30. I don't know about the Philippines. For 5stars you are looking at $70min but average around $100

Really. Hmmm welll I have to check it out now. I'm a sucker for war tourism as well, so Vietnam has a special interest for me. I want to toss a grenade as well, and maybe shoot an RPG if I can afford it.