1 2 3 4 5

>1 2 3 4 5
>I'm the best rapper alive

I really do fucking HOPE TO GOD you all aren't THIS fucking RETARDED.

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Kendrick "shit" Lamar. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH ALCOHOL, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING RAPPER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc
vocaroo.com/i/s0gRmTOixJGa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yes, that was quick. I was waiting for some beta to create copypasta to this single since I know it's going to have so many threads.

>supports Kendrick Lamar like a good cuckold
>dares to call anyone else anything
Good goy

>uses the "dares to call anyone else anything" meme
>unironically calls someone a "cuckold" and "goy"

Also,
Dear Author of this Copypasta or OP,
Please post 3 good hip hop albums in your opinion.

>underage child

you are now aware that someone unironically gets this mad because other people enjoy things he doesn't

Why are you so triggered over the use of "cuck" and "goy"? Are you really so scared that the liberal police is standing at your door, ready to lock you up in a concentration camp if you don't abide by their fascist rules? Wake up kid, you don't have to hate yourself for being white anymore. It's okay, I'm not even trying to be malicious, I just want to help you. But first you need to recognize that Kendrick Nig Nog's "music" isn't as "socially aware" and "revolutionary" as you think it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc

Holy shit this is incredible, please keep posting

This is a pretty bad thread desu

> niggas act white
Well, that's racist

Shut up cuck

I don't even listen to rap but this is hilarious

I do hope you're being ironic

I want Sup Forums to stay.

For your listening pleasure.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gRmTOixJGa

fuckin lol

y his hed an orang

Take it back or I'll fucking hunt you down kid

what are your top 3 hip-hop albums?

>yesterday I woke up suckin a lemon

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Thom "creep" Yorke. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking meme musician whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Radiohead fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH DEPRESSION MUH SLEEPING PILLS MUH MARRIAGE, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING INDIE BAND HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

List the albums you cuck

this

>DONALD TRUMP IS A CHUMP

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Thom "creep" Yorke. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking meme musician whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Radiohead fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

The beat is TERRIBLE.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH DEPRESSION MUH SLEEPING PILLS MUH MARRIAGE, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING INDIE BAND HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Immortal Technique - Revolution Part 2
Army of The Pharoahs - The Unholy Terror
RA the Rugged Man - Entire discography

He is referencing KRS

Keep these copy pastas coming

>This guy comes up to you, knocks your drink out of your hand, and calls your favorite band "trash"

What do you say to prove him wrong?

Tell him how peeved I am

>Immortal Technique - Revolution Part 2
>Army of The Pharoahs - The Unholy Terror
>RA the Rugged Man - Entire discography

If you seriously think that's good shit in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""top3"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking >top3. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising fucking niggermen whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding

I call my mom

>you checked your text while I masturbated

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Sufjan "shit" Stevens. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

The chords are TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE MELODY FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH RELIGION MUH DICK MUH PARENTS, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING SINGER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU