Im killing myself and there is no way you can prevent it...

im killing myself and there is no way you can prevent it , suggestions on a creative way to kill my self and i will post the one i like most , this is not a bait or attention whoring , im really killing myself but i want to be rememberd
pic unrelated

Join the fucking military and kill those isis fuckers before you kill yourself faggot!!

ok, bye.

Write an hero and time and date with blood and post here

become an messiah

dress up as a crusader and try to retake the holy land with a sword and shield

wrap piano wire around your neck and tie to ceiling. glue hands to head. jump off stool and it will look like you ripped your own head off.

ill chose one after 100 replies

thats a pretty good idea , but if i had money to buy a piano u wuldnt kill myself

kill jews.

or join isis

that actually is a pretty good idea, maybe guitar strings would also work?

go to bridge. Tie a rope around your waste and piano wire around your neck that is shorter than the rope.
Nope super glue your hands to your head and jump off.
Itll look like you ripped your head off after you jumped.

Don't listen to this faggot, become a legend then kill yourself. That is a good way to not have your suicide be in vain. Killing isis faggots is the best way.

faggot

how am i supposed to do that be realistic

Nah. go and kill the banking cartel.
It'll do more good for the world.

best. bump.

you should kill yourselves too.

Join the Military become the best you can be. If you die during battle your parents get medals and a letter from the President. You get to kill yourself as you wanted to and they feel proud to have had you as a son.

this. he gets it.

my parents are dead and america is not fighting isis

everyone wave to FBI and to their datamining thread

The military of the US is a shame and is the enforcers of the banking cartel. Don't fight their wars for them.

i have an idea! call the suicide prevention hotline! i know not many people think of this but its a pretty cool thing to do!

kill jews.

Well according to trump they might soon be here so get training and become the real Captain America to your country.

im weak as hell and i will probably not pass military training

Ok so I can't find the screenshot but it was basically this:
Buy a handgun, cinderblock, noose, parachute, also rent a convertable or whatever it's called
Drive to police station and empty rounds into the air
Speed off while a police chase ensues
Drive out to desert and continue driving until media copters arrive
Put cinderblock on gas, tie the noose around your neck, open up the roof and open that parachute
You'll fly back and the noose will break your neck
Police will be chasing the car down while you'll be a dead body parasailing from a car.

i think i will smash a molotov in a public place not one maybe 2 or 3 molotovs in hard to get out from
places , so i make socitety feel what i went through.

pretty complicated , also i literally have zero money the only things i own are my old ass pc and a pillow , i rent an apartment and i have like 800$ dollars on debt , so buying stuff is not an option because if i dont kill myself today i wont eat anything tomorrow

ok i decide to jump of the roof , as it is the only option , send me a website where i can show it to you live

don't do it user