Whites getting owned thread, lets see it Sup Forums

Whites getting owned thread, lets see it Sup Forums

I approve
That white kid looked like he had it coming to him
>Karma is sweet

Of course it takes four of them, otherwise they'd get hanged which is just nature taking it's course.

i find it ironic that whites owned blacks as slaves, now niggers own whites

The great American chimp-out.

I approve

lol changing the circumstances to suit your own and give you the advantage vs the reality of what happened.

You do realize this whitey is probably suffering from permanent lifelong injures now?

I lol everytime I see a white person getting bashed.

You can just tell they'll either have brain damage the rest of their lives and not be able to walk or talk properly while the blacks live our their life without worrying about eating through a fucking straw or needing help lmao.

Fuck people that fight in groups. Nothing else will make you look like a bigger pussy than that.

I'd rather look like a pussy than be disabled the rest of my life lol like the whiteboii that'll never get to white anyone ever again.

>9 posters
>18 replies
Do you do it for free?

You scared whiteboii?

Damn now that's what im talking about, sending these bitches boyfriends into instense car unit for brain damage then fucking their bitches :) perrrrfect +1 my man

I'm not White. What is there to be scared of exactly?

I laugh equally hard knowing I'll be retired at 50, while you're still being a hoodrat, Jamal. Keep taking that government handout and 'live Life'. You made it, fam.

race bait thread, created by a white guy
fuck off faggot

lol retired but in a wheelchair, u mad me and my boys will be in good health while u'll be having trouble getting to the toilet everyday? yea u made while we forget that u ever existed ure disability will be a constant reminder of why us blacks are better than u.

how did you know this? have you done these threads in the past?

thats Australian news footage

> Blacks own Whites
> Takes 5 to beat up 1

> Whites own Blacks
> Create the most powerful nation on earth

>Thinking getting "owned" is the same as getting ganged up on by a pack of wild monkeys

>White boii standing at start of video

>Blacks enter

>White boii laying down with brain damage

>Black standing

Sounds pretty owned to me lol

I call it a zoo related accident

lol hope the family didn't have to turn off his life support or at least dug a hole before they had to do it, that'd suck having to dig while emotionally wrecked lol

Blacks can't walk or talk properly when they're in good health and dead sober lol

Don't know what you're so happy about

>be black
>have shitty life

lol >Implying they care when you're paralyzed and they're not, topkek not like you're ever gonna win a 1 on 1 in a wheelchair lol

You think they put those monkeys down after the attack? Hope that poor body got his rabies shot, but he's white so I'm sure he can afford it.

Trips of truth

You know why people get mad and hate their bosses? because they're superior and in control of you, know why whites hate black? yeah same reason lol why you complain with your wifes mouth on my cock i never know but it makes me wanna blow in her.

>"muh nigger dick"
Why do people hate rats? It's not because they're superior, it's because they're nasty disease carrying vermin that leach off society and ruin everything they get into.
Don't be mad because people have a disgust for vermin, it's only logical and natural.

Vietnam
Pearl harbour
Ww2
South africa
Middle east wars
Lol

Sad thing about it is if the white dude did anything back he would get sent to jail for hate crime and blacks would fuck the guys life up

Also the blacks would probably go commite lots of crime after wards like rape murder and robbery

No worries, the black kids die later due to their "homies" killing them, drug over dosing, or getting shot by the cops for being criminally retarded.

The white boy still has a future ahead of him no matter how you look at it.

That white kid was mauled by 4 chimps and got up with barely a bruise. Africans are piss weak faggots. They attack women with hammers and machetes because the average australian women is stronger than those famine ridden aids slurping stick men.

Not even quality bait

Doubtful...If anything, your ass will be incarcerated and doing 25 years for armed robbery for $50 from a convenience store. But hey, keep baiting Tyrone.

>Trying this hard
>niggers can't greentext
Go home to section 8 monkey murauder

Kek I was that white guy few weeks back. Cross their sidewalk and you get a beating. Next time I'm crossing the street like a normal whitey.

>walking home stoned like a degenerate
>see group of blacks, arabs
>think "I'm not crossing the street I'm not afraid nor racist"
>walk past
>suddenly feel bump in back
>somalia negro kicked me in the leg
>look puzzled at his friends
>they all start apologising (it was in city centre, lots of cops around)
>walk away

I'm not worthy of being a real white guy, should have punched him in the temple like a real man.