Wtf is this? I tried to cut it but nothing happens, it's a kind of blister

Wtf is this? I tried to cut it but nothing happens, it's a kind of blister.

>i know it's not cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AIDS

Impossible

heat up a pin to sterilize it. Insert as far as you can to center of the mass. Then squeeze. Show what comes out.

Where is it?

Looks like my HS flairs

Subdermal acne?

Right under stomach

what part of the body are we looking at?

On what part of your body is that?

Cyst or abscess.

Isn't that an ingrown hair going wild ?

ingrown hair

if thats your stomach you are one hairy motherfucker man. might be an ingrown hair that got out of hand. do you wash yourself?

Every evening i shower

Medfag here. Most likely an indurated abscess. The surrounding tissue doesn't look inflamed, so I'm not too worried about it. See your doctor though, they generally don't heal on their own.

Biochemistfagg here
It's either a cyst or a abscess
Does it hurt if you touch it/apply pressure, is it soft and tender or just hard?
Go see your dermatologist either way.

>trying to cut out swelling
What ever it is, you've done got it. Let the swelling go down and let it heal up.

Medifag here. Don't want to scare you but that looks like the alien to me.

>i don't know what it is
>it's not cancer

Have you ever had cancer ?
If not how would you know that it's not cancer. I'm a docto and i know 100% sure it's cancer

Tl;dr it's actual cancer

this.

unless that's a nipple

then also this

Let it grow. If something needs to exit your body, it will be very obvious by the time it's easy to cut out. And even then, it will exit on its own if you leave it long enough.

fat pedo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA

It's not a pimple, so you aren't going to just nick it and it's going to pop. That's something you will have to cut out, as in cut around and under it. Man up and do it. And no, it's not cancer. It's just one of those hard growths that a lot of people get as we get older.

Op here, i desinfected it and i've put bandages on it, now i'll wait what happens, if it pops i'll post it on Sup Forums

its cancer u dead man

it's an ingrown hair you fat piece of shit.slice it, use a scalpel to lift the hair and tweezers to pull it out. Bathing regularly will help eliminate those. Nasty ass bitch cunt.

I see no hair :/ i just wait for it to pop

Medfag here: It is a parasite with cancer. According to how the wound looks like the parasite's children probably already spread into your bloodstream.

Why is everyone ignoring the right response?

Lmao -op

>Durrr what is this on me?
>Better lance it!

It's your dick.