I leave here to do some profiting and 5 years later come back to this shit. Where are my cam sluts...

I leave here to do some profiting and 5 years later come back to this shit. Where are my cam sluts, where are the good raids whats with all these faggots? Whats with all the anime po...ah yea...34....lol

Any what the fuck happened here? This place sucks. I litterly have it in my mind to DDoS this site.

I feelz yea op, I only lurk because I have no life lol

lol yea, good old 34. You accepting donations?

Prove your a old fag,

>to ddos this site.
Fuck off with your edgy attitude before I fucking ddos you instead. We have enough shitposting already to care about yours.

OP
No, it's too soon

Well played OP....well played....

Come get Jr. My IP is 10.0.0.1, Do you r worst Sk1dd13

Oh shit.
Ops not a faggot.

Fuck this site up op, purged this hole

Tell us about your profiting Sup Forumsrother

the cancer spread what did you expect?

SJWs have invaded. Not only constant shitposting, but they've gotten into moderator roles too. There's a clear and present shit-presence here these days...

The faggot population has EX-PLO-DED... There are 3-5 trap/cockr9/faggot/fur/loli/shota threads for every regular thread, and it's only getting worse...

The JIDF's are out in force on this website, with a new "jealous wite bois" interracial thread every half hour, like fucking clockwork...

Most oldfags have fled. Most unscrupulous black-hat types are gone... Good fucking luck finding anyone to help in a raid....

Moot sold the site to a slant-eye who keeps fucking things up and restricting and changing shit.

Sup Forums is populated almost entirely by SJWs, commies, faggots, pussies, and pedos...

Welcome to the empty shell that was once Sup Forums....

Tl:dr?
The green mask was abbandoned for the EFG mask.
Mistakes were made, we didn't teach the newfags the way we were taught and now this place is "reddit's dark side lmaoXD"

This why we can't have anything nice.

Holy shit.. couldn't have said it better myself. I don't know why I continue to come here. I only find a good thread like one in 100. Force of habit probably. It's sad, really, I used to love coming to this site. Used to get good laughs, or do a fucking awesome raid when I was bored.

Where do you guys spend your time online? reddit is too faggy and Something Awful is just too old.

tor or Newgrounds tbh. Go to 2chan make it alive again.

So much this, once in a while you will happen upon an ok raid.
Nowadays I only come to this site to see how fucked up millenials are

It's such trash lol. It's rate my dick threads. Stupid ass banana YLYL threads. KiK / Snapchat threads... Or people posting the greentext stories that we invented back in the day. I just lurk and shake my head. The days were different when Cracky and Boxxy were queens.. I even tolerated some of the Chloe era.

I'm content with watching this place become shit. It's kinda poetic in a way. The Internet Hate Machine has fallen.