Which country is the safest in Latin America?

Which country is the safest in Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGDSZie5I
youtube.com/watch?v=4I15Yjyivnw
youtube.com/watch?v=2s9Rn_uvJcY
youtube.com/watch?v=rgE62ilBLIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suriname

We are

they are all nigger hell holes

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are the safest I can recommend.

Cuba if you like gommunism

thanks lads

Unironically: CR and Panamá. But CR is cuter.

This

Costa Rica and Uruguay

la mochila chino

either bolivia or brazil

my country. capital city is boring af but it's the safest of all south america

It's Chili, then comes Ecuador and then Argentina

Uruguay. Literally nothing happens there...

Chile, by far.

>safe
>amerindian land
JAJAJAJAJJAA
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Ya basta de responder a estos bait threads de mierda que lo único que pretenden es hacernos pelear entre nosotros. Latinamerica Stronk

whitest by far as well

Good post!

chupame un huevo mapuche feo

>Chile
>white

Perú will try their best!

Quebec

whitest latam, it obviously can't hold a candle to the whiteness of the USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGDSZie5I

m8 those girls are not white, not even the one with blue eyes look completely white, and they also look like absolute dogshit

Nope. We are an isolated mestizo country, with a lot of diversity, but it's our diversity, and we celebrate it from our early years. At school we learn about the culture of the northern chileans, the central chileans, de southern chileans, the pinguin chileans and the easter chileans, and we learn to respect them all and understand that we are different nations under one flag. We don't blame others for our failures but ourselves, and try to improve.

São Paulo

acm1pt boludín

Youre better off just buying a house boat and living on the Atlantic Ocean.

neither united states nor argentina as memes could suggest.
Chile is pretty boring but safe, cuba is safe as fuck cause gummies and shiet
Just to add up, the safest places in Mexico are poverty ridden indigenous communities deep down in the jungle, I don't know why you would want to visit there and on that matter Chile.

yes, we are an example of tolerance lol

chile

Safest from what? Disease? Violence? Hyperinflation?

Mexico, the authority on what's safe

This place is safe as fuck

Mexico is Amerindian land, I love aztec gods of fitness.
youtube.com/watch?v=4I15Yjyivnw

In Mexico you get kidnapped.

Slightly unrelated question:

Is Paramaribo a decent place to visit? I love the architecture there and seems like an interesting and less known place to visit in South America.
Are the photos accurate or is it a violent shithole in reality?

Why is costa rica and panama so much better than the hellish surroundings? I don't understand how this could have happened. I mean obviously you all have the canal which makes you rich but why the hell is costa rica so decent?

>roundabout at the end
wut

slight higher gold in their blood aka whiteness.

youtube.com/watch?v=2s9Rn_uvJcY

As long as you don't look as an obvious and retarded gringo tourist and don't behave like one, you'll be safe everywhere. Nobody speaks english so learn the language.

Costa Rica and Chileare probably the closest. There really is no such thing as a "safe" place in Latin America.

I thought Uruguay was safer than Chile???

Are accurate, Suriname it's a pleasent place, but try to learn Dutch, lot's of people still speak

THIS. Don't come here.

And it is, don't fall in the Chile first world meme

Québec

Thanks, appreciate the info.

I'll brush up on my dutch.

Very common, got kidnaped 32 times on my way to the Oxxo

Ahh come on. It is not that horrible here. Costa Rica is that way because they were far away from all the bullshit that happened here.

I'm being kidnapped as I type this just for answering a mexican flag. Damn this continent

>tolerance

peruANOS raus

Don't listen to them, Suriname is a dictatorship who has an Africa-tier system

Tengo unas ganas de ir a subir cerros a centroamérica wn

Really sucks m8

i dont see the problem with pic related

You like lava?

They don't look like Chileans so absolutely nothing wrong with it.

but chileans are brown and amerindian

I just climbed a volcano and it was awesome. Volcán Villarrica if you want to google search. But I mean something like a hiking trail that involves mountains

So are you, but poor and delusional. What's your point, obsessed padawan?

why did you get so angry? it's the truth

>preferring tourists over his race
cuck

Angry? Why do you say that? You stated facts, I agreed, and stated facts as well. No anger whatsoever. Now answer the question youngling

connect two points, it's not very hard

you said that they didn't look like chileans and now you are saying that mine were facts, thus admitting chileans as brown and amerindian and contradicting yourself

by the way please don't say cringey shit like "padawan" and "youngling"

They both use the dollar as their currency and were virtually U.S. colonies at one time, in fact, Panama was controlled by the U.S. at the turn of the 20th century, I believe.

The ones in the cartoons are negros. Not brown or amerindians. We don't have negros here. We didn't have money to acquire negros. In fact, the first negros that came here were argies, a regiment of them, that fought in the Maipu battle. The Pardos, if you don't know about them. Go to your local library for ilustrations.

As for facts, you stated facts and I did as well. We are brown and amerindian, but not black. Nothing wrong with that. It is what it is. And so is argentina, but poor and delusional as prooven by the amazing amount of fake data that your country and you as citizens have been producing for decades (if not more), starting by the self reported race claims. Do you really want to go on?

> In fact, the first negros that came here were argies, a regiment of them, that fought in the Maipu battle. The Pardos, if you don't know about them. Go to your local library for ilustrations.

this is false and the skin of mapuches which is the majority of chileans is brown like in the cartoon

> And so is argentina, but poor and delusional as prooven by the amazing amount of fake data that your country and you as citizens have been producing for decades (if not more)

this is only true during kirchner's government and i never stated anything about argentina, but you seem to be eager to change the subject

where do you come from?

i always thought that video was a meme but boy some chileans actually believe that shit...

>this is false
It's true negro I don't really know what kind of bubble are you inmerse within but srsly, even Macri understood that you people can't believe that you are fooling anyone on this day and age. En verdad negro, para.

>this is only true during kirchner's government
You know you are lying. Your president just came here one week ago to suck dick and swear that they will behave and come clean about your stats right after getting out of mercosur if we make a deal similar to the one we made with uruguay.

I'm really sorry about your people, it's not their fault to have had shitty goverments for decades, but well, it is what it is. So we are both brown and amerindian, but you are poor and delusional, thinking your country can even stand where we do. And so are you, by being ignorant despite the amount of info at your disposal.

now THAT is an angry post haha

i wonder what race are you

los chilenos son una raza de mierda

>le fake data meem

it must feel nice to be this 12

it was Costa Rica, wasnt it?

Looks cool and terrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=rgE62ilBLIQ

S-sauce?

>i wonder what race are you
The one that rules over your country perhaps?

Argie reliable data is reliable

it's just a nidoposter or whatever, not an actual chilean from Sup Forums since they are never this easily taunted

So you are saying that argie data is reliable?

why would it not be?
the only data that was tampered with was some of INDEC statistics about inflation to prevent prices from becoming unstable, as a means of protecting the poor.
this led to a faulty measure of income which Macri then cleverly used as propaganda to say they were faking everything and whatever.

believe what you want.

>they keep not acknowledging their fake data

>believe what you want.
As an argie that's easy for you to say, it's the way you manage your economy

>implying you would understand data
>be congolombian
>can't read

just google "chile the new nazis", these amerindians uploaded to one of their news websites

Uruguay, Chile, Argentina and Costa Rica

Skip the rest.

Then, you are always vulnerable if people see you as a foreigner with money.

You have to go home

Damn this is pathological lying. Are you people brainwashed or something? Wew, no wonder you srsly believe you are white, rich and worst of all, envied.

>go against USA in everything
>they blatantly choke your economy
>hurr durr you are bad at economy

we are doing just fine, you just happened to suck major nigger dick and they injected capital into your country and even then made it barely as good as Argentina, that's all.

>the fake data pouring begins

>Uruguay, Chile, Argentina and Costa Rica
>Argentina
Argies provide fake data and really I've been there and believe me dont recommend it to anyone who's not a pro tourist. It's dangerous, lacks basic infrastructure, and if you are white you're bound to be robbed.

>then made it barely as good as Argentina, that's all.

and that's just thanks to the brutish people we give free healthcare and education

surprising how there's an enormous mountain range that acts as a wall and we still need one

>Argentina isn't white

ok, I'm not falling for retarded b8 anymore.
bye, have fun in your brown shithole.

As always, blaming someone else for being a failure. Typical argie.
>we are doing just fine
No you are not. Your """"subway"""" smells like poo, your buildings are falling appart (to the extent that earthquakes in Chile shake them, srsly no joke beware of that). You have no highways, no reliable gasoline stations (you mix everything with water), you have no higyene standards for cooking in your restaurants, etc. Want me to go on?