Why are women so terrible at estimating penis size? How do they usually measure dicks...

Why are women so terrible at estimating penis size? How do they usually measure dicks? I don't suppose most carry rulers around all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They estimate whatever the jews tell them they should like

Lel. Op measured his dick and got laughed at by a grill because she's used to average sized and op has a tiny benis

Implying the guys who think remotes, water bottles or toilet rolls are accurate ways are any better.

Damn user, how'd you figure me out so quick.

Confirmation bias, guy tells her his doodle is 8 inches when its 5. She go on thinking that's not a lie.

It's easy to guess wrong when all you have is a picture. Big dudes with big dicks will prolly just look average sized, but a small dude with an average sized dick is gonna look pretty fuckin hung.

source: I'm kind of a big dude and it makes my dick look average. Which is fine.

Aren't those pretty accurate since they're standard sizes?

You have been visited by the obese pedo of Sup Forums. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA

It really just depends on how the photo is taken. I'm pretty average no small but not massive. Typically if your big you want something in the photo for size comparison.

If your small you want it zoomed in and nothing to compare it to.

Guess how much it fills them up. That said girth is more important than length, but feels good to poke them in the cervix too so w/e. Just play the cards you've been dealt Jesus.

lol this thread

I just compare to toilet paper rolls in dick pics. Fairly standard thing to reference.

Aren't women said to be worse at visual-spatial reasoning?

Oh hey I came here to post that.

Great minds think alike.

That dick looks like, maybe 6 inches long, from the tip to the start of the balls. Girls feet and hands are much smaller than mens on average.

>Why are women so terrible at estimating penis size?
women have shit spatial awareness

we have shit color vision

They don't.....you are clearly a horny virgin faggot or just a loser who has been dating whores.

>Guess how much it fills them up. That said girth is more important than length, but feels good to poke them in the cervix too so w/e. Just play the cards you've been dealt Jesus.

The grith thing is true, I know my dick length is short but my grith is thicker then most men, andsome how most chicks I've banged sayed I had a big dick.

ikr haha lets cum together kik?

Well that escalated quickly. Sorry user, no Kik and I'm phoneposting from work.

I have a legit 8.25 incher and I've realized telling girls it's 8 inches, even showing them a picture of a measurement is selling myself short because of this

And a lot of girls dont realize that the proper way to measure is from the base

>but feels good to poke them in the cervix too so

The fuck? The worst orgasms I have are when I'm hitting that shit. It hurts

So now I measure from the side and say it's 9 inches lol

>remotes
>water bottles
>toilet rolls
Overkill. Mine only needs a credit card. The short side when soft.

WTF faggot?

It's easy for guys to measure because you can immediately go "yeah that's about an inch smaller than mine" etc.

My shit is average. It's like 6.5 inches if I am diamonds.

>I have had two ex gfs tell me it was huge.

>One said it was a horse cock.
She was about 115lbs soaking wet and I had to work really hard to get in her.

The other was a rather over weight girl who had miles of cock in her but still said mine was the biggest she ever had. She was a fuck buddy for a while and had no reason to lie.

I get the impression my dick is pretty thick. I've never bothered to measure the circumference though since I'm married now and don't give af.

>after being with my wife for 13 years she still winces every now and then when I'm banging her.

Women don't give a shit about dick size as much as men think.

The good news of that is when girls say ''7 inches and up only'' or ''six feet and up only''
you dont need to take it seriously if you aren't literally up to her supposed ''standards''
Basically that just means dont be noticeably be short or have a small dick

Or you can turn it around on her, arbitrarily reject her based on some criteria she obviously doesn't meet, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Most women by age 21 have had enough experience to know via visual confirmation what size will or will not please them then attach a number to it based as such.
Think of it like a scale of 1-10 but its 1-12.
Yes this ignores the fact that theres a good medium thats well known for size thats a little over halfway between 1 and 12 and doesn't take girth into account but thats just how society teaches us to view things.

Congratulations, lady. You can fit your foot in your vagina.

hahahaha