I found bright red drops of blood today while wiping my ass on the paper

I found bright red drops of blood today while wiping my ass on the paper.

Google search says I either have rectal bleeding or some bowel cancer.

I'm shaking and cant concentrate to work.
I already thought up what i will say to my parents and friends and who will get my Steam library.

I'm off to see the doctor in a few hrs.

hold me /b

It was a big poo. Anal fissure, it will heal if you don't eat too much shit for a few days.

alright boi, i had it where i was shitting blood for like a week and it looked like a murder scene in my toilet. Turned out it was just hemroids and everything was fine after like a week. You'll be fine dude.

Have i tried not being a fagget?

does it hurt to wipe? probably just Hemorrhoids. bend over in the mirror and look for a something weird, except i think sometimes they can be inside and the doctor has to stuck their finger up your butt. gl fag

Hello my name is ludwig. I am the doctor of dirtygaysex and peobably youve had enough

If it was a deep problem your shit would be black, you wouldnt be red dotting tp, idiot.

Maybe you're finally becoming a woman?

Dono, have you?

how much blood are we talking about ?

Not much, like of you make a little cut your fingertip and let it collect into one big drop but less and less with every wipe.

hemorrhoids you faggot

If it's bright red it's probably not bowel cancer, if it was more of a clot and black blood then you'd have an issue. Probably some minor tearing. Stop fucking horses.

Hemorrhoids, typical form of ass cancer

could be a hemorrhoid op, nothing too serious

Dude you dont have cancer probably just a lil hemorrhoid. Bright red blood is literally nothing to worry about

then probably this nothing to worry about, but I am no doctor and it surely doesn't hurt to get it checked out. that is, if you life outside of the US.

I shit blood everytime I go to this Filipino food place down the street. Should I quit going and forgo their delicious Filipino food? Should I care?

Its an anal fussure. Gone in a week

happened to me after I stuck a dildo up my ass. its just hemorrhoids. use some preparation H it'll go away after a few days.

My friene died a week later after she pooped blood. RIP op.

probs a fissure, heal in a few weeks if u don't wipe like its sandpaper. Avoid foods that make u shit super solid

>who will get my Steam library.
kek
and steam accounts are non transferrable

This, had them before. As explained by the doctor I saw, bright red means the blood is fresh and thus closer to the exit. If it was coming from farther up the line, it would be darker, as it would be more likely to clot by the time it comes out. Black would indicate the stomach as the source, because of interactions with the acids or something.

Like said, don't wipe with sandpaper, adjust your diet to so as to stop producing brown concrete, and don't stretch your asscheeks open when you shit in an attempt to reduce how much you need to wipe with said sandpaper.

I shit blood every day.
I have Crohns disease tho.
Life is shit but I manage to survive.
Dont jump to conclusions and never trust Google for medical advice.

If it's bright red and a small amount, you have no worries at all. Clean in shower, don't wipe so hard for a few days, little micro-tear will heal up. No buttsex either, okay?

what are you, an ass doctor?

That's right.

>wipe blood
rectum
>shit blood
go to doctor immediately.

It's probably a hemorrhoid. Quit being a pussy.

99,9% chance it's nothing that wil kill you. Get it checked out by a doctor anyways

Was the poop black?

thishappens all the time to me
It goes away in a day
I just dont poop unless I really have to and when I really have to poop I wrap things up quick. sometimes take a second poo later.

>Anal fissure, it will heal if you don't eat too much shit for a few days.
>don't eat too much shit for a few days.
>don't eat too much shit

Probably good advice to live by whatever your ass situation is.

Stop letting guys fuck your ass would be a big help

Looks like any day of the week for me. Had hemorrhoids for years.

/this

you could call it that...

Colon cancer is fun and ostomy bags are great icebreakers with women.

You just have potassium deficiency user, ram a banana up your ass and you'll be fine

Anal banana, when bananaposting is not enough!

Gloosh!

Every man panics the first time he's got blood in his shit. You'll be fine, just sore for a few days.