A nimitz class aircraft carrier will be completely destroyed after 13 minuets from now , this post will be very popular

a nimitz class aircraft carrier will be completely destroyed after 13 minuets from now , this post will be very popular

Eat shit faggot

If this actually happens I'll an hero

for about thirty minutes. then the world will be destroyed.

Op is a fag

Waiting with baited breath and a peanut butter sandwich.

9 mins

How can we verify that ?

OP is fag.

7mins

Fine, but who's got time to dance 13 minuets?

I can barely fit in a polka these days.

In about one minute I will make a sandwhich

After 1 hour check the news , WE are responsible for the attack

This is quite unfortunate, but it must be done.

Who do they plan to blame? The Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians or the North Koreans?

Give info on this "We"

Op planted a seed and left us here to eat each other. Op is evil. Op is jew. Op is lying to us. Cant u see? Op is cunt.

the organization you never heard of , ISIS is just a distraction , the new world order begins now.

track this IP but the IP will only lead to the exposure of the worlds true leaders

Well the time has come.

the bomb exploded , keep your eyes on the news

sure sure

>baited

heard about this, can someone link any articles? I'm struggling to find anything.

probably the media keeping another huge event from us in order to ensure control

HOLY FUCK IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Blame trump for not listening , he has angered the worlds secret leaders. Sorry for what is about to happen , pity the human race will cease to exist after 1 year.

Pls. Calm ur tits.

No way.

Nuclear weapons are too old for us , we have a yet better surprise for the human race , Time to say goodbye/

Y r u milking these kids op. Soon they r gonna run out of milk.

our technology is superior , the USA army weapons are considered sticks and stones , time has come in an unexcpected time

What you rollplayers don't get is that Trump is a member of the Green Lodge.
Same one the Queen of England and the royal family are members of.
He is very much one of those secret elites. Just not the faction that has been ruling the US for the past century.

>minuets
>13 ballroom dances
What a strangely specific measurement

annnnnnnnnnnd nothing

You do not know anything of the promise of the sacred rings!

lel

"WE" out

you wait. OP isnt lying. There is some delay in this becoming public.

China are starting a war over the sea they believe they own. This isn't another fucking cold war.

No shit retard. U thought somthing was gonna happen? Op is probably some bored fuking jew troll looking to milk some kids.

>Queen of England

Who the fuck is the queen of england you dumb fuck?

do not talk rubbish about my bloody queen MATE

I don't see anything in the news...

this aircraft carrier will cost the us dearly , especially with that prototype plane onboard

ur gay *laughs*

Troll faggot

get le trolled XDD

i lost faith in humanity... some of you motherfuckers actually believed it LMAO

I don't blame them.

Fucking kek

I don't think they believed, they trusted but still needed confirmation.

Retard detected.

Of course, you dumb faggot.

samefag

Nothing happened
OP is still a fag

everything is fine

Hell,no carriers are even at sea atm,Obama called them all home as not to scare anybody these days,total pussy move. The Eisenhower is in port France,and and the Reagan iirc is in Japan tied up...we're vulnerable as fuck,the REAL threat is if hadji motorboats a small nuke into Norfolk,Bremerton or Philly navy yards and takes out all our carriers at once,would make Pearl Harbor forgettable....

On the off chance that OP is not a fag, lurking

Just for shits and jollies,NSA might wanna tell the Navy to step up port security,who knows what kinda ass clowns hang out on here since Sup Forums single handedly swung the election to Trump...