Why does mu attract underaged redditors with extremely shitty taste?

Why does mu attract underaged redditors with extremely shitty taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4FVyHEmhxY
washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2015/09/17/a-loss-for-words-listening-to-the-post-verbal-brilliance-of-young-thug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because both sites pander to the same demographic.

idk mayne half of s4s listens to disgusting vocaloid '''''''music''''''

FUUUUUUCKKKK YOUUUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=g4FVyHEmhxY

;-)

>he listens to metal

t.nu-male who likes arcade fire

t.neckbeard who only listens to le brutal tonez

Haha yeah, but seriously, metal. Jesus.

>listening to metal outside of pranking your friends with good taste

>he listens to pop punk and indeh
>pretends to not be a faggot and not enjoying getting fisted

because the majority of posters here are 16 year olds who saw the website on /r/Sup Forums

That's a brutal comeback.

>board is shit
>b-b-but it's reddits fault!

That's Sup Forums.

nah Sup Forums proved to be 18 yr old mexicans with the shia lebouf thing
Sup Forums hasn't proved shit

kind of true in the last year or so, but it has been true for Sup Forums for the last 3 years at least

I mean the attraction to it from reddit. Anytime Sup Forums shows up on reddit, it's that same "oh look too risqué for reddit" content

>he listens to pop punk
that's where you're wrong kid

>HA IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS, YOU LIKE SEX
>ohh shit how he will ever recover
its like you guys are insecure as [bad word]

why the fuck isn't it reddit's fault?
at least %50 of the people here genuinely came from reddit

>metal

SATAN 666 UNNECESSARILY DEEP VOCALS BLAND REPETITIVE GUITAR

Madmen

Not him, I'm not a metalhead or anything,
I like some Black Sabbath, but you two kids are raging faggots.

I'll put my rage into a metal album if that makes it easier to endure

What actually happened here

did you not read my post cuck boi?

Whoa I'm just having a laugh no need for brutal language

what?

Nice toad you got there bro, do you mind if I save it?

i mean i like impalas first 2 albums only liked salad days from mac.
demon days is pretty good 7.5

this is nice board

dubs confirm
hello réddit

the underagers are generally the ones desperately trying to cultivate some kind of cred around their listening habits

when i was 16 i was exceedingly obnoxious about my taste and spent a ridiculous amount of time seeking out obscure patricianshit

now i'm 23 and i just make poppy playlists

I bet you call people who don't like your poppy playlist artists contrarian poseurs and came from reddit.
Also green day is your guilty pleasure and you have 0 knowledge on music theory, right?

>now i'm 23 and i just make poppy playlists
sounds like you became a loser and had 2 settle for fitting in.

Not him but what's wrong with Green Day? They're fine

>pitchfork gave my favorite indie band a low score wtf
you mean the threads where people make fun of how fucking stupid their actual written content in the reviews are?
don't tell me you actually take pitchfork seriously

>look at us we don't take pitchfork seriously
>that's why we make a thread about their ratings every 2 minutes when a trendy artists releases an album
grow up

>I bet you call people who don't like your poppy playlist artists contrarian poseurs
no-one is a poseur for liking or not liking something, it's generally the way you talk about your taste in music that identifies you as a posturing bellend

>and came from reddit
idk the only time i've ever been to r/music was when that freddie mercury copypasta (serious pipes) was first posted. preddy funny

>Also green day is your guilty pleasure
er i don't really feel any guilt in enjoying dookie. american idiot blows, as does that good riddance song. don't care enough about them to seek out any more

>and you have 0 knowledge on music theory, right?
pretty much, but this applies to most of Sup Forums m8

i'm not sure how making playlists for personal enjoyment would help me fit in, although there's certainly nothing wrong with fitting in to an extent - life is about finding your place in the world. only a 16 year old would come out with spiel about not fitting in.

feel free to ask more questions :)

Better question: Why would you care OP?

> um, like, wow...you listen to METAL!? Don't you know that, like, it's toxic masculinity? as music?
> wow, I bet you don't even listen to trap either

>only a 16 year old would come out with spiel about not fitting in.
im 23 :)
but no honestly if you need to go out of your way to listen to poppier shit then you never enjoyed the obscure shit because you were trying to fit in.
glad you realized that in the end.

bro, these are just randoms on the internet. chill the fuck out they're trying to bait you.

>everyone who disagrees with you is baiting
see

>Demon Days
>not 9/10

If you actually like that new album god help you

That's not what I'm saying. Do you really care about getting your argument across on an anonymous image board known for its shitposting?

go to s4s if you want to shitpost faggot or if you don't want to argument don't post here but don't come here and say DUDE JUST IGNORE ITS BAIT HAHA when people try to argue

Whats wrong with Mac Demarco and Tame Impala?

to get in an argument*

Kid you not my favorite genres are ska-punk and mongolian throat singing.

You can find me exclusively lurking on the sharethreads, however I'm not using a name, and I rarely do post

this entire site is "fuck you"
we don't discuss things, we call eachother niggerfaggots aimlessly

I wish /bleep/ wasn't just a retarded circlejerk so we could actually discuss quality electronic music.

Yup the past few months has been flooded with spics and Jews

The only reason it stays up to 300 posts and has a constant thread is thanks to the shitposting and why /bloop/ fails.

/bleep/ is funny
/bloop/ is full of tryhards worrying abt charts

Nu males like Kendrick,drake solange beyoslut
The only trap artists they probably like is Uzis and that retarded tier nigger kodak.
Meme better

Where does Lil Ugly Mane fit in 4 u
He's white

Its cringe not funny

True patrician

The only funny threads are the race baitiing ones no one here has anything interesting to say about music

I've got 752 albums/comps/EPs in my library and still only see about 8 of them posted here and I don't get how the board circlejerks over the same 200 albums only.

paying attention to pitchfork and Fantano's ratings is like paying attention to the gossip pages in a shitty newspaper, nobody actually takes them seriously except for underage memers

can someone link me some butt-psych I am legitimately interested now

tame impala

pink floyd

You're right, we do post about how awful their writing is incessantly. You're trying to move the goalposts somewhat but you know that pitchfork gets a lot more traffic then they actually deserve.

>93% of Sup Forums

If I had to take a guess on what butt-psyche is, I'd say it's stuff like Tame Impala and King Gizzard.

Spring break must have started

Post piper yeah

Lil ugly mane is objectively top 5 best rappers and he's white to no surprise ofc

>implying OP knows shit about music theory.

>nobody except for underage memers
most of the mu then?
mac demarco, tame impala, tycho, washed out, temples , the list could go on

And g funk

>trap
They probably think it's problematic those faggots love "nu funk"

>Implying knowing music theory matters at all if you don't play an instrument

nu-males love trap and memerap are you kidding

washingtonpost.com/sf/style/2015/09/17/a-loss-for-words-listening-to-the-post-verbal-brilliance-of-young-thug/

you like the worst album from every artist lol

because it's on Sup Forums lol

Actually butt psych is animal collective and the growlers. Pretty much anything /mu likes to dick suck.

kek

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little virgin thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" mu-male pepe, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about how Sup Forums is filled with redditors with shit taste. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic virgin NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "they don't even listen to metal" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

what a disgusting misappropriation of easter toad

all the salty faggots bashing op for irrelevant reasons just proves his point

t. op

t. metalfag

Pretty much this. It's kinda hilarious.

ITT

Bump

how do people like salad days over 2 its seriously inferior.

delet this