1 2 3 4 5

>1 2 3 4 5
>I'm the best rapper alive

It was at this very moment that I realized that meme rap was dead.

>the meme rap meme is still alive
god this place just cannot ever be better than shit.

When lil b became all lowkey but still great

And yet you're still here. Says a lot about yourself.

I came back today to see if there were any good threads about this song but I should've known better.

>1 2 3 4 5
>I'm the best rapper alive

I really do fucking HOPE TO GOD you all aren't THIS fucking RETARDED.

If you seriously think that's a good line in ANY sort of way, shape or form, I'm sorry (actually, I'm fucking not), but I have to unironically inform you that you must be WAY below average levels regarding intelligence or mental capabilities, otherwise I see no fucking possible explanation to any somewhat intelligent being (not just human) ((subhumans/ niggers included)) ever thinking that's a "clever" fucking """"""""""rhyme"""""""""".

I have NEVER seen a bigger industry plant than fucking Kendrick "shit" Lamar. As in, how fucking much (((money))) do (((they))) fucking pay you idiotic, retarded, braindead shills to promote his shitty fucking music? Is it REALLY worth it to waste your life advertising a fucking niggerman whose music SUCKS major dick to underage people all over the internet?

How SAD are YOU? Seriously, get a fucking life, no, really, I'm not kidding, I will say this in the fucking face of EVERY Kendrick fan. Just please, please, please, kill YOURSELVES. PLEASE.

And now a little something for those who will say my post lacks "substance", or some shit like that. Here's my reasoning solely based on this "man"'s "music":

The beat is TERRIBLE.

>OH WOW DUDE THE BEAT FUCKING CHANGES FROM ONE MINUTE OF THE SONG TO ANOTHER!!1!!11!2!211!!!!!1!

Yeah, thank fucking GOD, otherwise I would literally fall ASLEEP DURING THE FUCKING "TRACK".

Second of all, his voice is TERRIBLE. No, really, he sounds like an underage child whose voice is just starting to change and mature yet it never fully does, and it actually fucking HURTS to listen to from how fucking cringy and WEAK it is.

And his "message"? WHAT FUCKING "MESSAGE"? HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE BESIDES MUH OPPRESSION MUH DICK MUH ALCOHOL, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING RAPPER HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE FUCKING 90S.

Holy FUCK I'm mad. Reached character limit: FUCK YOU.

someone needs to make a pic of Kendrick drinking from a bottle that says "Sup Forums tears"

Don't think that's such a good idea (see: male tears)

You guys need to calm down, you guys are getting pissed off over a rhyme.

Did I hear a different version? The Heart Part 4 right? I didn't notice this line at all. the only thing I noticed to give him shit about was T R U M P

it's post modernism, it's irony. he makes the claim that he's the best rapper alive in an awful line like that. it's meant to be tongue in cheek.

>it's post modernism, it's irony
So in other words you agree with the OP?

Notice how he's saying he's the greatest rapper ALIVE. he knows all the best rappers are dead and that modern rap is so trash that even that shitty line is better than the shit most rappers are putting out now.

lol

U mad white boi, get cucked

exactly. but even taken out of the current rap climate (i like modern rap, even meme mumble rap) context, the line holds up. its funny and pretty clever.

Seriously fucking this

Is everyone pretending to be retarded for shitposting purposes or is everyone actually retarded?

It's still shit though

he says "greatest", not best, retard

>it's SUPPOSED to be bad!

but it's not bad, it's funny.

>Pi is 3.14

How does he do it?

You are on the spectrum

mong

We can pick out bad lines from any artist. Shall we pick apart some of the shite the Beatles wrote? Every group has some cheesy bullshit, just like the spew coming from you rn