So, what is the most efficient way to poison a neighbors dog without raising any suspicion?

So, what is the most efficient way to poison a neighbors dog without raising any suspicion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
youtu.be/dZBOLft7GmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoot it in the head in the middle of the night.

Lots of chocolate and the dark shit too

Rat poison on treats.

I don't own a gun unfortunately and it's also illegal here where I live to own one. Just a simple poisoning will do.

Why are you gonna poison your neighbors dog?

stab it in the head in the middle of the night.

Mix ammonia and bleach in your bath tub and feed it the crystal that are formed.

Easiest way.
Easy to blame dumb dogs fault.

I know from experience.

this. There's no cheaper or more simple way to get poison. It's also pretty much impossible to detect in a dead body without conducting advanced medical examination.

He's probably getting cucked by it.

I remember when my neighbor misted pesticides in my cat's face.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and watery. She made these high little whines until her airway squeezed shut. Apparently she had blisters in her mouth and all down her throat.

Had to have her put down.

How about you don't? If someone tried to harm my dog they'd quickly find themselves in a massive amount of pain.

Long story. They keep letting it on purpose to shit under my window. One night I got a bit drunk home after work and put a replica of uzi rifle in the window so they called me the fucking police. after they took a fucking a toy from me, no one in the building speaks with me, they think i'm a terrorist or something even thou they see me in a suit and a tie every day. I've also heard them planing to teach their dog to shit under my window. Now I just want to poison it. I know it's not a dogs fault but I'm pissed off.

This. Have to mix a good amount together. Make sure to close the door too, trapping in the vapor is important to make sure the crystals set up properly, too much ventilation will ruin them. Also, if it's your first time making them stay in the room to watch the process. It's quite fascinating.

Order some powder benzo online clonazolam and add it to a brownie mix, feed to dog, and enjoy total respiratory failure. Stuff starts at 30$ for something that could kill an elephant.

Antifreeze in its water or food. It will cause epilepsy symptoms followed by death.

Sounds like both you and your neighbors are shit people. You should probably just light the building on fire.

Right...

Why not fuck with your neighbors instead. Sounds like they deserve it.

Shit under your neighbors window

Poison your neighbour first. Then feed him to the dog.

throw a candy bar in the yard, one with plenty of dark chocolate. that'll either kill it or make it very ill indeed, owner will just think a kid threw the dog some food.

You could kill yourself. I hear that's real efficient.

This, as in all likelihood the vet will incorrectly diagnose neurological problems.

Antifreeze in water bowl.

Its sweet and the doggos will drink it.

This. Untracable too.

Break into their apartment and replace their sleeping pills with amphetamines.

Killing yourself

I hope they have kids so that it's extra funny when the dog dies on them. Just leave a bowl of food with chocolate mixed in under your window (so mince and chocolate). When the dog goes to shit, it'll eat the food and get poisoned. The dog shouldn't be near your window, and it's not illegal to leave food out on your own property.

There are a lot of faggots getting mad here because you're planning to kill a dog, b has gone to sjw shit.
>oh no, don't kill 'pupper', I'm a dog loving normie and also have a dog I get sad when dog die boohoo!

I hope your neighbor finds out what you did and kill yourself.

if you have a problem talk to him first, dont be a pussy.

wow, dont cut with that edge. what are you, 15?

Besides like one post where someone actually seemed to care... , most have been offering OP effective solutions to killing the dog and/or himself, either of which adequately resolves his issue. I don't know what fucking thread you're reading, but this one seems to be getting the job done.

Dont you dare you little cunt

A shovel should work

any day any time these are the steps
>Get poison broken glass or meds dump a lot in whatever you plan to puor it prefference its wet food
>Mix em up real good so its difficult to see
>Eat that shit up your life doesnt worth shit and you should be a hero

Fuck off

Bumping. There's an obnoxious dog disturbing the peace in my apartment complex. I'm a few apartment buildings away and I can hear it. It must die. This is the owners fault for not training the dog. Too bad I can't kill the owners. So bump, I need to kill a dog. It's usually locked inside the apartment when it's barking. I don't know what the dog looks like.

poison yourself instead degenerate

what happened to the neighbours?

Jesus dude. Just give it a lump of peanut butter. They love that shit, chew it up, and spend the next 3-4 hours trying to get it off their teeth, in silence, and its mouth gets so tired it won't bark until tomorrow.

Also, not toxic.

underrated post

Why not just poison your neighbors? Leave the fucking dog out of it?

I can't break into their apartment every night.
I'm thinking either pick the lock, get in and give it a shit load of dark chocolate or try and ID the dog somehow outside and lay poison on it's walking route.

You might as well light the house on fire.

If it's not the dog's fault then leave the dog alone.
Just start taking the dog shit and strategically applying it to your neighbors area. Mailbox, doorstep, door handles, windshield wipers... if anyone asks you about it, just shrug and say "I don't own a dog".

That would catch the whole apartment building.

All the better.

Meat and rat poison. If the dog leaves the house it's gonna be a piece of cake, just put it near the trash or throw over his fence. IF the dog don't leave, you'll have to be a little more stealth. First asure there's nobody home, then just make your way to a window and call the dog. Brake the window, eat the meat and shoot the dog. It will work better than expected.

I hope you die in a car fire you piece of fucking trash.

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

pic related

>take some bleach
>drink it
>????
>Profit

I hope the dog eats your fucking face, you piece of shit.

With this

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

that's got to be a nigger

or a brazilian

lmao wtf

Fuck all you deg sympathizers. You've obviously never dealt with shit dogs. The ones that keep you up at night with their barking in the middle of the night every night will change your mind real fucking quick.

I hope the dog shits in your mouth while you sleep and you suffocate.

fucking THIS

there's nop need for anyone in a city to own a dog, they're just disease ridden, barking shit factories

Just buy some ricin beans from ebay and feed it to the dog.. It's gonna look like dies of fever and and nobody will suspect a thing. ( Yes i took the idea from breaking bad ) it works tho

also, delete system32

Do you still live near him, if so you should burn his house down and kill everyone in it

Ok OP this is what you do listen carefully. You ID the neighbours (leave a phone with the video recording on, after all you're not a nigger without a backup phone amirite?). Then you go to the fish market and get some fish. You put the fish in a 2L water bottle with about 0.5L of water. Leave the bottle in the sun, shut tightly. Now this is the hardest part. You wait for two weeks until the fish fermenta completely. Then you simply chug that shit in their car engine and air vents. That horrible smell NEVER, EVER goes away.

don't do this if you buy those you'll be on the perma watch terrorist list

I have delt with them for 18 years you fuck. I traiin dogs and my whole neighborhood is full of them. You think you have the right to end a life because you don't like it? Oh no a little noise my life is over. Fucking pathetic. Fucking die. Fuck.

lol

youtu.be/dZBOLft7GmU

well done neighbor. cats are a fucking scourge.

favelas gonna favela

IPA pure alcohol
Burn it from inside out

Yes i do think I have the right. I wont be cucked out of sleep by some worthless dog that contributes nothing but irritation to an entire apartment complex. I hope your favorite dog dies immediately you beta cuck.

he's giving the doggy a plane ride, looks like a lot of fun for both of them

Found the muslim

Well then, by extension if I ever meet you I'm going to fucking slaughter you, just because I don't like you. Fair is fair right?

this is better

I hope some one trains a pit bull to rip your throught out
>whitenightingdogs

>booohoooo s little dog is bullying me! I'm so triggered right now I'm literally shaking! The dog is systematically targeting me for no reason!

Fucking spineless turds. You can't even handle a fucking dog barking or leaving little treats for you OUTSIDE. Why don't you try having fucking mudslimes shooting at your for days on end or hearing the blasts of IEDs just down the road.

>waaahhh! Mommy the big bad dog is making me realize my worthless existence! Pls take the doggy away, I need my safespace!

Yeah. you can do whatever you want as long as you have the ability. You just have to deal with the consequences or make sure you don't get caught. Now you know how the world works. You're welcome momma's boy.

that was funny

Just K.Y.S

I own a pit bull jackass. They're only looked down upon because of scum fucks like you who want to turn them into psycho killers. They're actually friendlier than most dogs I know.

start shitting through their letter box

run over it with a car. nobody will even suspect it was poisoned

Thats right you jealous?

k then, stay away from me then you degenerate garbage and you might avoid a machete in the face.

Stop thinking like a pussy. If the neighbors dog is Fucking with your shot smack the fuck out of it!

Death by snu snu.

Propyleenglycol: Leave a large pan of it out in your driveway. Dog drinks it because its sweet and it dies. Problem solved. Alibi, you were just flushing your radiator

Post a tweet in its name that you have secrets that will lead to Hillary Clintons imprisonment.

LMFAO

op the solution is to kill your neighbors

this is the obvious solution.
i figure you live in a state like ny? where you cant own a gun? well, you probably wont get away with murdering someones dog. so just get back at them by either taking a shit yourself, or finding there shit and sending it back to them via mail.
dont be an extra huge faggot by hurting an animal that really has no cool what he is doing wrong. If its not this dog, its another. Get back at the inconsiderate neighbors.