Trips names my new guitar

Trips names my new guitar.

It's my first guitar, and is the one I'm learning to play on. Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO II if you're interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK4iB_uqOOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the trash with that mongol built shit slab.

Call it "disappointingly cheap"

also, if you know any good tips for beginners im all ears. been watching a lot of YT vids, and got rocksmith 2014 on steam while it was on sale

did you pay $5,000 for your first guitar when you didn't know how to play?

faggotmachine

Guitary McGuitarface

>epiphone

couldnt afford a gibson.. even the used ones were considerably more than this one i got new

"I'm an autistic faggot who names inanimate objects"

You have to say the whole thing every time

Paul

that's actually pretty funny. re-roll bitch

"Shuldagotastrat"

Slickshit Mc'Turbodick

finger all the minors

Close. A good guitar is an investment. I spent 25 hunno on my first wire stick because I knew that if I didn't like the game I could hick it for at least 2k on CL or 1600 at a GC. If you get a not shit guitar it will be easier to come to terms with the fact that it's not the gear that makes the player at the beginning. I know this seams opposite to what most folks say but I've been in the industry since before the Internet and I've seen it so many times. It IS easier to play better guitars as a beginner. It is also easier to make a NICE (read: not chinky) guitar sound good early on. There's just less coaxing. I make the majority of my money with my guitars and still use my first one daily.

Cunt crusher!

Lad

Take lessons. For real. Even just for a little while. It's super easy to start having bad habits with guitar and the only way to avoid them is with one on one coaching. From there, pick a song you like and work towards it. Play scales, arps, stretches and exercise your fingus every day!

im just not in a positon where i can spend that kind of money on a hobby i dont know ill stick with. i have no intention of playing gigs. i just want to be able to jam with my friends when we all have time

Check out JustinGuitar. Great YT teacher, dude's got some great books out there too.

Hey Op what happened to your face

get a drumkit bro
youll need no talent or time or money of effort

1.sell your asshole
2.jew up a credit card
3.go to local guitar center
4.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
5.kys like curt Cobain poor cuck

Lespaulsareshit

All drummers everywhere who actually get work would beg to differ. As will the neighbors. There's nothing quite as shitty as a fucking retard banging on shit China drums and cymbal shaped objects

Shouldhavegotasg

ive actually been watching a lot of his vids. seems to know what he's talking about

SGs are ugly as fuck in my opinion. i was either going with a tele or the LP and i ended up choosing the LP

post yours faggot

You're reflection in the guitar is fucking scary.

Can you play darude sandstorm

that'll be the first song i learn

this is now a faces of Sup Forums thread

Sick guitar I play guitar here's my music youtu.be/wK4iB_uqOOk

Yeah, he's a good instructor for sure. Marty Schwartz is pretty good too

It looks like a doll head wearing a neck brace and a softshell helmet.

What do you record with?

I really cannot fathom why someone would spend more than 100$ on an electric guitar.
They aren't like acoustic interments that are hand crafted in Italy and made out of resonate wood.
The only difference in sound production between electric guitars is the quality of the electric components themselves.
You can take a 25$ pawn shop squire and make it sound like a $5k Gibson by upgrading the electric components
Like if you buy a $100 violin and compare it to a $5k violin the difference will be immediately and clearly noticeable, but you cannot say that for a guitar...especially once you start altering the current with amplification and other effects.
Pretty pointless tbh, but a hobby is a hobby I guess

Nice face

winrar. definitely gonna have to explain one

thanks user

Nice guitar op.

thank you. i think its pretty sexy

>It's my first guitar,
Bad move, LP usually need a setup out of the box, so just pay someone to make this playable.
Also if trips, Paul

i took a friend with me the day i got it. he played it in the store for a while, and for like 6 hours once we got to my house. it sounds fucking amazing