Ever fap during class?

Ever fap during class?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPm7oCnpld8
reddit.com/r/allfree4you/comments/4itp8t/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep. rub that shit on your leg.

Tried to, didn't work out too well. Didn't get caught, just never finished

I had 9th grade english with all pretty girls and we all sat in a circle facing the teacher. I rubbed my dick through my pants and came so hard. Don't know how I didn't get caught.

I've done it a few times and even wiped the cum from my fingers on some girls hair who sat in front of me.

no but I got a handjob once

my ex gf (who i cheated on times) watched me fap to her feet during the sat's

yes, in my 6th year, not sure of the american equivalent

to this day i dont understand the thought process behind the decision aside from being horny as fuck

i also wore my cousin and neighbours underwear to school oftten too

Nah but I felt like I had to whenever I sat next to this one girl

yeah why do you ask?

Have you not?

This one hot girl let me borrow a pencil and I came on it, wiped it off, and gave it back with a straight face.

Got a handjob from girlfriend at college once, came in my pants.

In the bathroom. I was a horny bastard even then.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPm7oCnpld8
moar

this is arousing on so many levels

>i also wore my cousin and neighbours underwear to school oftten too

I also rubbed a whole shot out into my jeans staring at my friends feet in math class

Through my pants in 7th grade. Girl in front of my was wearing a thong and laying down why the class watched a movie.

All through high school I shared a locker with a volleyball player friend. Would take her spandex out on a bathroom break, cum in the crotch, and out it back. Pretty much every single day for two years.

ITT : Degenerates

Now that makes sense!

Class, no. Work? All the time.

Do you think anyone here actually believes you are here to just tell us off? You fapped and now you feel guilty right?

do you know where you are?

I have no class

Do you know that I'm rubbing the back of your head with my dick right now?

thanks bro, look at me now ma

No but someone else did in 9th grade and wiped it on my fucking face while I was sleeping

Once in pe i sneaked up into the girls locker room and jacked off to a girl's bra

edgy

kik

wtf..

living the dream brah

not as edgy as my dick

No, I can barely stay awake in class, let alone muster the energy to fap

If i could i would have taken it but i was scared that she would report it to the teacher and that she would search in our bags

Yup

>tfw child learns the meaning of edgy

Works every time

>tfw my dick enters your ear canal

I too love movie days in the band room.

It's better that you didn't, bro. Way better. Did she find it? Do you know what happened after?

nothing beats flute pussy

>because youre ya boy skinny penis

She is a friend of mine and my crush at the time i don't think she ever found out

>because my dick is a torpedo and impales whatever it charges towards
>sorry bout your ear bro but your brain feels nice bro

She never found out it was you, you mean? You don't know what happened when she found the bra?

>whoa! look out ya boy skinny penis got a new alias. my bad dawg

I don't think she found out that someone had jerked off to her bra at all or maybe just just kept it to herself cuz she was embarassed or something

We had these old as fuck double school benches with a pretty solid long front panel. Perfectly good for cheating during exams, it's very hard to see what the students are doing under the table.

That being said, once my GF gave me a handjob in class on a dare. Only a few strokes of course, but shit was cash Sup Forumsros!

Only once. After that I realized it's not the most efficient way of fapping and it gets messy needless to say.

I moved from that to being jacked off to by someone else. Much better.

Alright. Who knows.

You gonna call it ear-daddy when I'm done.

can someone bump with creep school photos? will contribute feet photos

>no more sexy text?
you got me, i cant resist your ear/needle dick sexual sensuality. you beast

>but shit was cash Sup Forumsros!
Faggot

Probably why shes your ex, kek

Jelly?

oh yeah that's right

you aint shit

This. Ended up getting caught because I was about to cum and she Kung fu gripped my dick with the intention of stopping me. Never whimpered like a girl before.. but I did then. My buddy who sat in front of us yelled out, 'Jesus! Would you two stop hand fucking each other so loudly!?'

Pic is the girl. She's fat as fuck and has a kid with some Mexican now.

Not really. Got a blowie from my ex back in secondary school in the art department toilets.
You just type like a faggot.

nice filthy frank gif starter pack
props

papa likes that

>shitposting filthy frank gifs
You can't be older than 15.

8th grade i fapped to girl who sat in front of me all the time. I would even touch her butt a little and she never said anything ever.

Not shitposting. 24 years old. Slow thread. I feel no shame.

reddit.com/r/allfree4you/comments/4itp8t/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

Sure ya are, bud.

youre exactly the kind of "person" filthy frank hates on

You're not very impressive at this passive-aggressive trolling thing.

I disagree. I'm just fuckin around. You guys are being the sanctimonious ones. All because your butthurt that no ones tickling your balls even though I'm bumping the thread.

hit frank up, clearly you got mad skills and he needs them

Mad skills at what? Giving you heartburn? Lighten up, I'm genuinely just fucking around. You're the only reason I keep posting.

Haha ebin post xDDD
Posting papa franku mended randomly with no context is epic!!

Oh look someone else who's allergic to fun.

Yep

I wank in the control room at my work...does that count?

all of you fucking idiots post stories about you jacking off in class or get a room but take this shit elsewhere

Haha another one! You're so random XD

never.

but once I silently ninja-peed on the floor in the very last minutes of the last class. Then went home as if nothing happened.

You got it, boss. I was just about to fuck off anyways.

And you're so full of shit.

Knows the autist
>must not be over the age of 18 and 1/2

genuinely fuckin round bros lighten up faggot, im just a bro light heartedly being cool and shit bros

No please keep posting more. Your randomness is making me laugh. Or have you run out of your filthy frank shit post folder :3

once, 13/14 maths lesson.

Not in class, but received a bj from a girl one year lower than me in the school bus on our way to some place.

bro, youre delirious, kys

No but got handjobs during class by a chubby chick with huge tits almost on a daily for about half a semester. I was a senior in highschool and was a teachers aid in a keyboarding class that was full of freshman ond sophmores. My desk was on one end and the teachers was on the other with a bunch of computers in between all going in a L shape they had a back to it so nobody was able to see through from the other side. The chubby girl sit beside me everyday she was a freshman and innocent as hell. We talked back and forth just casually for a bit then she started getting flirty and a little touchy and figured why not try it. She was still to protected by parents to get her outside of the school with me to where i could hit it but during class was a different story. One day i just went for it and started fingering her under the table and she told me she had never touched or seen a dick before and asked if she could touch mine. I of course said yes and undone my zipper and stuck her hand inside and guided it through my boxers. At first she was just squeezing it and playing with it but only took her a few minutes to catch on. After that we would just get each other off almost everyday, her friends that sit beside her for a few seats ended up catching on but they would all just watch and giggle about it. Probably the most fun i ever had in a class though lol.

There is an Imgur with that bitch pictures anyone have it?

is that girl's name gabby?

Two stories that I can greentext

One with ex goth sub gf

Other with current little sub gf

> Jacked and cum twice in a full classroom.

she's 49, not anymore a "girl"

Got a few handy j's back in secondary school.
Got sort of caught once, nothing that exciting not worth green text.
Teach told me to "put that away" i hope she thought the girl i sat next to was looking at my phone or something.