Schrödinger's Mexican

According to Americans, Mexicans occupy the quantum superposition of simultaneously stealing their jobs and being lazy and living off of welfare.

>tfw

wtf I hate linear operators now

the solution to the schrodinger's paradox comes from the point of view of the observer
so by extension if there is an observer the mexican would either be in the job steal position (exclusive) or in the living off of welfare position cementing the ideology of the observer

but if there is no observer the mexican acquire both states

>Mexicans occupy the quantum superposition
No one actually claims this you mongrol, stop dick-worshipping CNN

>stealing their jobs and being lazy and living off of welfare.
A lot of manufacturing jobs are given to illegals instead of citizens. Although the percentage may be low its still quite high.

>Living off of welfare
About 62% of illegals live off of welfare.

I would put my quark in her if you know what i mean

>About 62% of illegals live off of welfare.
>giiving welfare to people without check their citizenship

wich kind of retarded law is it?

>Southpark memes represent the views of Americans

yeah okay

The sad part is that it does.

You can have a job and be on welfare at the same time. Like useless government workers.

>wich kind of retarded law is it?
Liberal American laws. Theres even organizations that shields illegal criminals and gibs them free shit.

According to Americans, Mexicans GTFO

[cittion needed]

but they don't even have a system to comprobe the economical state of those who ask for welfare?
I mean, they don't even comprobe their icome and/or their work situation? And if they do it, how the hell they not realize that they are unregistered in the working system and are therefore illegals?

>Theres even organizations that shields illegal criminals and gibs them free shit.
kek, and I thoght Argentina was a generous country

Statistic is quoted incorrectly. 62% of illegal headed households receive some form of government assistance. This is possible because illegals can have legal children, who can in turn draw government benefits. Full table here, draw your own conclusions.

>Be American
>Don't take perfectly good jobs and instead live off welfare
>Cry about immigrants taking the jobs you won't

wew

Ever heard of ACORN? They were an organization that sheltered and gave "legal" assistance to illegal immigrants. They disbanded after Breitbart exposed them. Also a lot of Sanctuary cities like Jew York and LA have public city service offices that literally gives the same financial assistance and services.

The only ID they may ask is a driver's license and/or a bank account number, both of which anyone can obtain without proof of citizenship. I don't know 100% about how American liberal cronyism works. But this is just the basics of how illegals get the benefits.

>overly simplifying and strawmaning a pretty complex issue

wew

>a fucking LEAF

wew

Mexico will get more than just two states after this country breaks up again

>a FUCKING KEKSTAMP

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER

dumb post, the left said the same smartass line here about muslims in the 90s, yet we are still infested with them now + a negative travel advice ruined our tourism sector

The steal your job meme is mainly the uneducated people that don't have a nuanced position but probably just heard it from some talk show host. It's the argument used to get support from the uneducated plebs. Actual educated people just realize open borders are retarded and having undocumented illegals means inviting in a demographic of people you have no way of tracking or keeping tabs on.

Actual educated people support amnesty or amnesty-lite desu, I'd imagine it's the issue that falls most on an educated-uneducated line. "Elite" GOP were all over the rubio gang of eight thing before the talk radio scream team blew it up

you could say you don't support it and you're educated, but 10% of black people vote republican every presidential race, no one really talks about them either

>The steal your job meme is mainly the uneducated people that don't have a nuanced position but probably just heard it from some talk show host

No it's not. My mom worked as a secretary for a construction firm and one of the first things she was taught was to throw away any job applications she received because the company hired illegals and the boss didn't want to be bothered by pesky Americans looking to lay concrete for him. When I worked in a store as a teenager I was the only non-Mexican employee, and management flat out told me they hired me only because the rest of their employees stole too much money to replace a manager who wanted to leave. There is and was a push to make Mexicans nurses and dental assistants. Hell, going back to the start of this, did you know the US use to have a fruit pickers union? Do you know what happened to white fruit pickers and their union? Mexicans.

Yes, because amnesty worked so well the last time we did it.

It's a fight you can never win because your system is designed to be exploited like this. Don't blame the Mexicans.

yeah right, give up and open the gates, great advice retard

How do you figure that?

You would have the same issue in Finland if you had the same geography.

In the US, you can both work full time and live off welfare at the same time, so there is no real paradox.

>> Feeling economically threatened by unskilled illegal immigrant fucks
Maybe you all should just get good and have competitive skillsets.

He was joking, dumbass

Your so full of shit. You can't receive welfare without a SSN. Stop posting

white girls want to deport mexicans because they can't compete

If you include spen and every variation of it, they are the most posted

This explains why the majority of white women voted for Trump
Numale cucks on Sup Forums keep spouting the bullshit that white women are "based" and "redpilled"
No they're not
White women are jealous and bitter because they can't compete with THICC hotties

>Although the percentage is low it's still high.
This makes absolutely no sense.

>US balkanization
how is this going to happen? Calexit is a meme and given how things have unfold thus far, it seems people are willing to get behind trump on most issues. Also, caucasian people are still majority and i don't think they'll be happy to fuck things up just because of all the things the msm guys have been so far, which are likely to be liars. So mehm it won't happen

>ywn travel to Mexico and fall in love with such a chiquita pobre
>she will never bear your child after you become a Christian
>ywn baptize your son, Nacho, in cheese dip
Why live? Just behead me now

*have been saying

The ISIS faggotry control forces have been informed about your recent activity on this board, and two units have been dispatched to help you get a hold yourself, please stand by until they arrive at your residence. Thanks for your cooperation.

Jokes on you, I am head of regional homosexual slavery services for ISIS

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

May Allah distend your Anus for attacking our rear flank!

>baptize your son, Nacho, in cheese dip

Bruh

Wat wrong friend? Nacho deserves to lead a life of purity, he must be baptized

Thank you for actually posting the legit statistics and an explanation.

According to scientists, Americans occupy the quantum superposition of simultaneously sharting in mart and eating burgers and getting shot

>Although the percentage may be low its still quite high

Nah, Mejico, Tacoland, Beanerland, Build Wall, Illegals, Wetbacks, Mejiko, Messico, Meczico, Mecziko, etc.

WHY CAN I NOT FIND ANY PICTURES OR INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MODEL APART FROM NAMELESS 400x600 PICTURES OF HER MODELLING VARIOUS CHEAP BODYCON DRESSES FOR SOME CRAPPY CHINESE ONLINE STORE??!

I WANT TO KNOW HER NAME AND DOWNLOAD MORE PICTURES OF HER AT HIGHER RESOLUTIONS AAAAAAGH

Have this, I also don't know her name.

>Schrodinger's Mexican

Kek, nice one finnbro