Hey Sup Forums. I'm alone, at a public station for a few hours (mostly alone...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm alone, at a public station for a few hours (mostly alone, there are a few people) and I'm feeling adventurous, wat do?
Bonus consideration for dubs, trips decision is final.

Central Station in Syd op?

Nudes

I couldn't say [spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

Get naked and keep on sitting there. Also post pics.

Post pics so I can fap

Man waiting for first train of the day. God speed my friend.

Try masturbating to pass the time, either right onto one of the seats or on the counter in the bathrooms.

Okay, I'll bite. Starting to take my clothes off. Probably no pictures of me though. I value my relative anonymity.

Poo poo on platform

Such is my predicament. Was considering just master bating, but this adds some element of... Risk. Or randomness.

Boring. Don't need to poop.

Push someone infront of a train then,
fucken poofter cunt

>user at station alone
>alone
>push someone in front of a train

This is why I come to /b so rarely.

Piss on the power lines

>I'm feeling adventurous
cross the yellow line

...power lines are too high. Tracks might be more manageable tho.

Shit user, I said adventurous, not suicidal.

wtf are you doing in central 4 am?

Oh man, that was just the rush of having someone get on my carriage and me being most of the way to naked. I like it.

Bumping, pleeeease /b?

Climb to the roof

That's a good one. Will try.

Lie down on the tracks. If anyone tries to stop just tell them that you need the mayonnaise, don't talk about anything except needing the mayonnaise. If someone gives you mayonnaise just say it's the wrong one

call security on the emergency phone and tell them your balls are itchy

Rolling

Thanks bro

Declare war on the station and try to make the few people there the part of your army. Post vid.

I'm on my way. I got out of bed and walked three blocks to get here.

Green shirt.

You missed me user, train just came in a few minute ago.

I actually called them once, they just get upset.

>a few hours
>40 mins later
Nigger are you retarded?

Fuck. Where are you getting off?

I think I have a game for this though, if Sup Forums wants to play tomorrow. I'll take a photo of my surroundings somewhere in Sydney ever few minutes, and anyone who's willing to come find me can try their luck ;). Any interest?

I had been there for a while already, and that's not my only stop tonight. I'm going to be on stations 'till at least mid morning, which is why I didn't specify which one

I know I am a faggot, but are you as well? Its 9 in Cali right now.

For instance:

...it around 4 in Sydney, and yes I'm a faggot (pretty obvious, being on /b). Good luck making it down here.

Ah, sorry mate

Hope you enjoy being dragged to a pysch ward by bored cops.

It passes the time.

I didn't think Sydney could be any more boring at 4am, but your thread here just did the trick, congrats.

When it happened to me - wait 2+ hours for a train in an empty station - I spent most of my time prayin that my cellphone battery didn't die.

don't you mean the battieries for your coke can sized vibrating anal plug?

> not being shitfaced and passing on a bench/floor.

and when they saw me praying towards the Meqqah, they called the SWAT wranglers moments before I shouted "Allah Ackbar!!"