So this got bad reviews just because it was critical of The Fuhrer and Hilary, right?

So this got bad reviews just because it was critical of The Fuhrer and Hilary, right?

I mean, this was absolutely fucking riveting. How could anyone take issue with this movie other than the fact it pointed out how useless Obama is at this kind of stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x018BeszoqQ
youtu.be/3EyWnrN6wOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Michael Bay

Everyone involved in making this is fucked. The clintons have had dozens of people disappear already.

Because LE MICHUL BUY SUCKS XDDD maymay

Notice how not a single Youtube "critic" reviewed this movie because it was actually good

I mean this was right up there with Blackhawk Down, right? It was miles better than Sole Survivor. I just don't understand how a movie like this can sit at 51% of RT... The left really just has no shame at this point...

I was surprised that it was still possible to make shooting guns exciting but they pulled it off.

It's like when american sniper was shit on by everyone as some kind of pro war propaganda even though the entire movie is about ptsd and how war takes away your humanity, not to mention the guy get's killed by another ptsd veteran in the end.

I have this movie downloaded in my PC.

Should i watch it, Sup Forums?

yes

I think Hillary is a reptilion cunt but this flick was incredibly mediocre, I turned it off on the last 10 minutes because I didn't give a shit to see the rest after almost 2 and a half hours. It had some decent moments, like when Jim just got to benghazi with his buddy and got cornered in the jeep.

same reason zero dark thirty was panned despite being an incredibly well directed movie, the subject matter booty blasts everyone and they cant get past it to appreciate the film

no

it's so close to greatness but fails spectacularly

I mean it's a good movie but its just annoying how far it fell short of the mark

Wow. Just don't agree at all. Why turn a movie off with 10 minutes left? The last 10 minutes was pretty good desu.

Obviously the strongest parts of the film were the tactics on display. And the tension in the siege was off the charts.

youtu.be/x018BeszoqQ
>One of these guys gave it a 5/5
youtu.be/3EyWnrN6wOU
>B-
If anything the YT critics were more appreciative

>it's so close to greatness but fails spectacularly

it's an action movie that has fantastically directed action, what mark does it supposedly fall short of?

>zero dark thirty was panned
m8...

greatness

BHD is exceptionally better.

you should be a critic

I really can't disagree with you, the siege was pretty well done and the general atmosphere of tension in the city was well presented. I probably would have preferred a straight forward non biased doc on the incident but that's probably too much to ask for. I should probably go back and finished it but overall I'd give it a 6.5/10, maybe my opinion would change if I finished it but I expected it to be generic troops go back home and hug their families

>0Dark30
>Panned
lolno

>I probably would have preferred a straight forward non biased doc on the incident

it sound like your expectations for the kind of movie this is were all out of wack. This was a straight action movie directed by Micheal bay, it never even touched on who was responsible for the decisions made.

its obvious when a movie is Great user
it doesn't bear defining

I thought it would be panned, it got like 91% on RT

wth

I thought the movie was.... good... like 7/10. I think it was obama supporters that boosted it.

I'll be surprised to see what 13 hour is like compared.

Just because you don't understand why you like something does mean it's undefinable, it just means you're a dummy and lack self awareness.

I'm not going to explain art to you so just think about this as something you would have learned about if you went to a decent college and we'll leave it at that

I get that, but if I'm looking for an action movie I'll watch John wick, mad max, even fucking transformers. People on this board seem to act like it's an expose on how Hillary fucked the Americans in benghazi, which it isn't at all. I concede that I would not be suprised if low reviews are related to that implication. But if I want to watch some thing that tells me about that I'd prefer a doc over an action movie for obvious reasons. That said the movie did a good job of conveying the chaos of the incident and how nobody knew what the fuck what's happening.

it is over emily, jenna wins!!!!!!!!

Best war movie of the decade. I was blown away. I wish there was some way to convince people I'm not meming bvs-style. This was actually terrific.

In addition to this I'd like to add that as an action movie, it's decent, but a bit too much filler and dialogue for how generic the characters are for an action movie. The atmosphere is good, but the characters are all very interchangeable. Something like John wick works far better as an action movie because the characters are conveyed in a much more streamlined way that gives you an investment in the character without spending too much time on it that isn't necessary in an action movie, not to mention the action itself is better. A good example is when the Russian mob boss is telling his son John wicks backstory, it's corny and fun while also being better edited in that it's interspersed with wick preparing to go to war with the mob. In a Michael Bay movie it would probably just be a straightforward info dump, such as what 13 hours was so bogged down by. Do you want an action movie or a pseudo doc? There are films that did this well like black hawk down, but 13 hours didn't reach that level for me.

in the "social network" sphere it was shit on endlessly for muh torture muh war in iraq muh gitmo, even some respectable critics couldnt get past their bias to appreciate the film itself

> non biased

what was biased about this movie?

why is she so insecure bros?

So basically your issue with it was that it was critical of Hilary.

OK. Dismissed.

it's barely critical except for those who go in with that in mind.

Liberal critics just think a movie about the self defense killing of savages who basically have race war in mind is "problematic".

Anything that even imagines the concept of hostility and needing to act accordingly is racist and not pacifist enough.

Nothing that I can think of, I was just clarifying that I wouldn't be interested in a doc that was either "hillary killed them all!" Or "hilldog dindu nuffin!" I wouldn't consider either a good doc unless theor message was true

You didn't read my post.That was also me. I think hillary is a vile excuse of a human being, that clearly was not my issue with the movie. Please learn to read aND form a response that actually responds to said post, I learned this in 11th grade. What you did is referred to as a "strawman", it's a very basic and amateur logical fallacy.

This movie was absolutely a movie about how badly the administration dealt with the violence. You said yourself you didn't watch it closely, and you didn't even finish it. Your opinion is literally worthless.

I didn't finish it because I found it to be a meandering waste of time that took fsr, far too long to get to the point. I already explained that if I want to watch a factual documentary, I'll watch a fucking documentary. It was literally a glib facsimile of black hawk down.
>inb4 the retarded memers on this joke of a board don't actually know what the words "glib" and "facsimile" mean

not him but there was almost nothing about Hillary, just about the overall mood and lack of set up to back them up etc.

It's just "fucking liberals are living in a rationalization myst" with the inteligentsia people

it really wasn't like blackhawk down, it's far more to the point in terms of shit happening, tactics and action.

The "emotional" bits are terrible tho

Literally everyone knows what a glib facsimile is pham. Were you not here for TFA?

You just didn't get it desu. There's plenty of times in the movie where they reach out to the American gov't and get hung out to dry. At the end of the movie Tanto even fucking says when the Libyan transport shows up to evac them 'still no Americans.'

Watch the movie closer next time.

So any arguments as to why this movie us anything more than mediocre? And yes, it's very much a modern BHD

I'm this guy. I don't disagree with that but the movie still isn't that great with that element nor does it explore that element particularly in depth enough to make it particularly interesting or relevant in that context, while also making ithe a standout action movie.

rare for the time it was made on. More pertinent and relevant and updated

True, but so is the upcoming emoji movie.

It's a nice little movie. If this had the built up tension from DZT's final half hour (that bit where the choppers are in the mountains and it's all fucking dark and you go "finally" with a tight sphincter) it'd be perfect.

I agree 100%. I didn't find that movie to be that great, but the buildup made the final scene amazing, especially since I saw it opening day with a bunch of JROTC rednecks.

No heterosexual woman alive would prefer a doughy body over a nicely toned body. Maybe she has a chubby fetish.

Difference being that ZDT is more of a procedural than a war film though. Hence why the raid scene works better

i watched a "more realistic version" of Osama's killing (some made for tv shit) after watching that scene and a few other military "operator" genres, no other movie captured that.

just afraid he can get better pussy and is gonna have to be more pleasant to him/ more sex etc

When people say they prefer said person old fat or chubby self usually has to do with personality. Maybe he is a lot more conservative or self aware or more tempt to cheat on her.

Jesus you're such a fucking victim.

it's not just that. Michael Bay shoots his load too soon.

The Wire dude standing in front of the pool pointing at security flaws while having a beer needs to be all epic and flashy.

The contractors needing to wait is intercut with pounding action, nothing is built up. The characters' family moments montage is pathetic.

You just needed to set up earlier that the siege would happen and just silently pull the rubber in our faces while we wait for it to pop

Clunky, cringey dialogue
>I'm proud to know Americans like you.

Black Hawk Down was about soldiers in the line of duty. This was about contractors making $300/hr.

>I just wish I was home

Can literally get on the next plane and go home.

not him but it was a divided reaction. I remember as a leftist in those days it was attacked and leftists felt a sense of unease and that all was so hopeless that we were wacthing torture propaganda that was getting oscar nominations etc

nobody expected the oncoming poz

Oh yes definetly. He has the same sense of adrenaline than Kathryn Bigelow. The difference is that the latter seems to be more completative

she has a better sense of musicality or pacing.

Bey immediatly starts off with a mexican stand off, then has a car chase, then a mexican stand off again with the dealers. All before the main event - and even dialogue scenes the editing and camera are from transformers and bad boys 2

BHD is better, this had too much false machismo and avengers level quips instead of brolove.

>People on this board seem to act like it's an expose on how Hillary fucked the Americans in benghazi, which it isn't at all.
>So basically your issue with it was that it was critical of Hilary.
Anyone ever told you that you're a fuckwit? Because you really are.

What nickname would you give Jaime? ______ Slayer.

It's interesting that all of the CIA/USA approved groups in charge of security bailed on them, and the people who actually came and saved the Americans were ex-intelligence guys from Ghadaffi's regime who went into hiding and off even the CIA's radar after the fall of his regime.

Neyger Slayer

>We need to hold out for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
BRAVO BAY

IIRC I've heard that women over 25 prefer "Dad Bod's". Maybe its only women with father issues?

how was it critical of hillary? the republican led house report on benghazi said it was the fault of many people who worked more closely with the region, rather than hillary herself. although i suppose its easy for ignoramuses to assume the head of departments are involved in the day to day workings of absolutely every inch of them

>ignoramuses
*tips fedo-do*

It's lacking fantastically directed action. What it has is spastic and poor performances instead

Maybe there's no conspiracy and it's just a shitty movie. Occam's Razor or something

was it political at all or a neutral straightforward action movie? I really cant stand any more hamfisted political messages from either side

>completative
Did you mean contemplative or completive?

read the first article, it's literally "i feel insecure if i'm not the pretty one and calling the shots to my beta provider"

the action is pretty good

it's the non-action scenes which are dreadful and either the camera is having a panic attack or things are EMOTIONAL! like armageddon

Starts really boring and homoerotic then actually builds up and has some cool scenes then it gets really boring again. I couldn't finish it but I enjoyed the brain-dead silly script and stupid shots.

>although i suppose its easy for ignoramuses to assume the head of departments are involved in the day to day workings of absolutely every inch of them

You mean like Obama and Fast and Furious i.e. "golly gee, the attorney general was trading guns with Mexican cartels to prosecute them and it backfired? aw shucks, whodathunkit lol, I had nothing to do with it"