Haters BTFO

Patton's wife BTFO

I don't get it

>stay till after the credits
>trying ot hard to get people to stay in their seat the entire movie

lol

GHOSTBUSTERS CINEMATIC UNIVERSE???

his new netflix special was terrible.

they leave everything open to a cinematic universe now. Sup Forums better prepare for their petty little misogyny to get stomped when ghostbusters 2 and 3 are announced

>cuck shills cucked movie
lol ok

Oswald is literally a nobody though. Wouldn't be surprised if I make more than him.

How does it feel to be as low as Dane Cook when attacking an Internet Video Game Reviewer and getting blown the fuck out by his fans, Patton?

>This nigga at one point was actually in stuff
>Now he's literally less respected than James "MAGA" Rolfe

what is 2004 doing in my 2016?

no need to stay after credits. All it is is Patty listening to some machine. They ask her what she hears, she asks "Who is Zuul?" thats it.

Maddox lost my respect after backstabbing Dick. Dick is based af though.

Literally who

Riiiiiiiiiiight Pat, you lost me at scary. Exactly how much did Sony give you for good PR? Because its further proof they piss away money

I saw it too. It was charming and down right frightening at times. Great film. I anticipate a sequel based off the scene post end credits

hella f*cking epic

1999 in your 2004 in your 2016

details?

Dick as in Dick Masterson? I thought he came out as a fake like 5 years ago. He's still doing shit?

I know you're the big movies expert - oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, your wife is dead!

Didn't he also like episode 7? That basically confirms his opinion is shit.

> Stay till after the credits

This.

We know: this movie is setting up a sequel with Zuul.

Which arguably is stupid considering they already wasted the CHOOSE THE FORM! thing with Dr Whogivesafuck. So whats the point of Gozer now? Also slight deviation here, but Im so goddamn sick of sequel baiting in movies now. If you're first movie is good, I'll fucking see it. You dont need to tease shit this early because its clear you're more focused on that than the movie you just made which arguably suffers (ASM2).

Yep

Their podcast broke up Google it

why don't they just fucking release the movie then if its so great

Glad he'll get to see his wife again.

>He said something about an eceleb, better insult his dead wife

What the fuck is wrong with you niggas

>It's scary
So he's either lying or he's a 5-year-old.

Talk shit, get hit.

why do people point out that he's lying as though it's a meaningful addition to the discussion? of course he's got a fucking ulterior motive. the real question is whether he's actually being paid or is just virtue signalling.

I've seen the trailer and unless every other scene of the movie is literally the exact opposite of what was shown all I can say is that it will be painfully unfunny

I mean I was at the theatre recently and the trailer came on and it was decently populated and nobody uttered even the slightest chuckle at it
you could practically hear the crickets

ahh yes the ole F4 route

Apparently they edited out the possessed dancing military/police in the final cut and help hide them with CGI ghost fog

I love how FOX is still feeding us the "Oh a sequel is happening!" line when every actor wants nothing to do with it and Jordan already jumped ship to Marvels Black Panther

Sup Forums will literally NEVER recover from this. They tricked you with bad trailers into thinking it would be bad so you'd spew your filth and give them hundreds of millions of dollars worth of free advertising. Now it's set to top $1 billion with two sequels already in the works.

You knew from the Sony leaks that they were going to rustle you and you let it happen because you are literally retarded little baby men.

All in all your ill-advised advertising "attacks" probably bought them $800 million in ticket sales across all three of the new films. This is Sup Forums's biggest fuck up of all time.

This man has no penis.

Oswalt is Paul Feig's friend.

Comedians that really make you think but not laugh

First we ruin our lives by coming to this board, then we ruin the board by shilling for Sony.

Also, checked.

>unironically using nigga
>getting upset over typical Sup Forums humor

Can't wait for summer to end

>It's scary

This faggot right here. I know there is the most realistic King Kong ever produced in it, but it's just a movie bro.

Sony killed his wife, he's basically has a gun to his head and has to like all their shit or he goes down too. I bet sony sees him as a voice for the nerd baby men to listen to

>Can't wait for summer to end
Maybe then you'll leave, fuccboi nigga

Is being an ironic wigger still cool with kids these days?

Based

>it's a different and unique universe
>but we're using all the old baddies and nothing new

They're not even trying

Is being a pasty fat cuckold still cool with you these days?

>i'll call him a cuck

Someone should send this guy to his wife already

forgot pic

>I'll make a greentext post on Sup Forums
>Haha! I won the argument

>I'll call him a wigger

Go find your mom's make-up bag and find a pair of tweezers to jerk your microdick with.

Nigga.

>acts black on the internet
>calls people cucks
>thinks he's not the summerfag

You seriously can't make this shit up

after watching his latest standup, i can't take anything he says seriously.

Sure I'll use it as soon as you are done with them

Patton talked shit about Trump one time or some shit and his wife died a few days after

If I wanted my own comeback I'd wipe it off your mother's face, fuccboi

SAVAGE

>fuccboi

savage af dawg

baka my head, to be desu

Basic Bitch.

Kek

>Patton trying this hard to get a new woman

Just stop m8. You're embarrassing yourself.

Just checked his twitter. He had nothing to say specifically about why it was good. Now his on the BLM stuff( no surprise there)

i dont get it

Shawty flapjack

>no end in sight for cucks and SJWs

When does the review embargo get lifted?

It is already the end of days, user.

BRUTAL

Sunday 1pm

Patton would shill a dogshit if it could make him look progressive.

Reminder that a large part of Patton's shtick used to be complaining about how the Star Wars prequels ruined the franchise, yet attacked AVGN for his personal boycott video

GODDAMN!

What if the movies is actually decent?

Patton on suicide watch

post the smash the patriarchy gif

The plot has already been leaked (it's shit). And the best """"jokes"""" were in the trailer.

But critics (like Patton) will give it a high score because Sony pushed the Feminist angle and now anyone who bashes the movie will be marked as a rapist.

This.

It's the same gameplan they've been sticking to for months. Anybody seriously think they're going to change just cuz the movie came out?

>Guy liked movie I don't care to go see
>Better make fun of his dead wife

>it's scary

proof that left wing personalities who are "progressive" and "ethical" will actively lie and shill to meet their own private goals

i'm not even right wing before you meme at me

no one backstabbed anyone, they both wanted to do something different with the podcast and decided to do so like adults. why everything gotta be high school drama for people

DID THEY FUCKING GHOST BUST HIS WIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Theyre trying to imitate marvel and by this point sony just looks pathetic, how many more times do they have to fuck up before they realise that they employ retards

>its fun.its scary.its terrific.
how many buzzwords can you use to make sure that everyone knows that you are being paid to like it?

>Also slight deviation here, but Im so goddamn sick of sequel baiting in movies now.

This is why the DCEU is the bandwagon you should be jumping on. No stupid fucking advertisements for a sequel during the credits.

Praise Snyder.

>I hear ghosts of the Scoleri brothers just showed up to wreak havoc at the NY press screening

Hearty keks.

kek, how will Lindsay ever recover?