Why is the strong woman trope so fucking annoying...

why is the strong woman trope so fucking annoying? why is it that movies and shows can't have a woman with typically "manly" qualities (confidence, initiative, physical strength) without it turning into a gimmicky plot point in and by itself, or the character being completely insufferable?

She wasn't strong though. She was fucked in the head. The series made that pretty clear.

they didn't really drive home the "strong woman" stuff all that much, I felt

I actually find strong, independent women attractive. But it MUST be believable and well acted otherwise, it's trash.

She was an ineffective, incompetent and terminally unfucked alcoholic.

She was about as rounded as a triangle, because Pizza, but she wasn't the cliched stronk girl

she seemed like a very well written character desu

but she doesnt fit that trope at all, she carried knives around and had training for it because she realizes shes weak physically and cant compete with a man

Characters built soley around those qualities are insufferable regardless of gender. Someone acting like a hardass is the stupidest shit ever and that goes for both men and women.

did you watch the show? she hated men because she was a closeted lesbian.

Why was she so perfect bros

It's unfeminine, easy as that, what kind of faggot finds a woman pretending to be a man appealing.

Because the only one who did it right is busy making Space Smurfs 2: The Quest for Curly's Unobtainium.

Are they making more or is season 2 the final one?

rust's actor said he was willing to come back

did you even watch the fucking show. She was into double penetration

Because it's annoying in real life as well. I spent all day vying for dominance with other dudes. Damn sure not interested in doing it with a woman.

Plus, any woman who self-describes as "strong" or "bad ass" or whatever is clearly deeply insecure about some perceived inner weakness and overcompensating. Call them on it and watch them flip a gasket which is the biggest proof that they know it's true.

Ripley in Aliens is the only time I've seen it done right.

because third-wave feminists can't resist preaching "muh victimhood" and "tough girl who's paid her dues in a world of men fight the patriarchy"

t2

Qt

They really blatantly alluded to her being molested as a child

JUST CUTE MY SHIT UP

there arent many womyn in their 30s who scream cuddle me with just their stare

>why is the strong woman trope so fucking annoying?

you're probably a misogynist

i would cuddle her and then cuddle her, if you catch my meaning

Because the international jew wants to destroy gender roles

Once upon a time girls were admired for being gentle, nurturing, humble, chaste, kind, reticent, submissive, calm, clean, gracious, etc.

But noooooo, the goyim are wrong

>Because the international jew wants to destroy gender roles
why

Because its forced. Instead of it being G.I. Jane its mary sue tier garbage.

Its no different than the rom com where the shy beta boy inexplicably wins the girl by being a nice guy.

I'm in love with her ass desu

To destroy all tradition