Libtards unironically think incest is ok. I knew this was gonna happen Sup Forums...

Libtards unironically think incest is ok. I knew this was gonna happen Sup Forums. It all started with faggots next they'll normalise beastality, necrophillia and then finally pedophillia

I think incest is fine if it's between adults and no children are allowed to be produced as a result.

>dis

i don't understand

why is incest not ok?

Because the Catholic church said so in the middle ages to weaken the minor tribes' powers in comparison to the church.

Its ok as long as its a taboo

this. If you both want it and can keep your mouth shut about it then what people don't know wont hurt them

Anyone saying incest is OK clearly has no knowledge of biology or genetics. Incest is not ok unless you want retarded, cripple babies. Fuck me, the lack of education and complacency in this country is fucking mind blowing.

>conservatards not understanding that corpses, animals, and children can't give informed consent
I don't even post, but this is why we have rape culture, dude. Your conservative (presumably Christian) upbringing equates all kinda of extramarital sex as equally bad, so there's no ideological difference between heterosexual rape of an adult and homosexual consensual sex. Getting eternal hell fire for both puts them on the same level of immorality and you don't even have to think about consent. Jesus Super Christ how is this so hard to understand.

you don't have to have a child every time you fuck you know

People have been consistently preventing pregnancies for over 50 years you know?

Well thats assuming it's a female-male.

>implying all sex has to result in pregnancy
>implying women are just ovens to bake babies in until they're golden brown
Bait harder, faggot.

>
Lol. Do you think if someone is autistic enough to fuck their mother or sister they are mentally capable of preventing pregnancy? Not to mention what it does to you psychologically? Jesus Christ, schlomo. How many shekkles do you make to push this subversive shit?

no.

if you dont know that you have cancer, it still hurts you... faggot

Murica is the fuking joke of the world because of libshits

Fukin kikes

I'm not talking about the people involved, I'm talking about everyone else

>Anyone saying incest is OK clearly has no knowledge of biology or genetics.

You are an idiot. Do you understand the benefits of both inbreeding and outbreeding? Purebreds are all the product of incest - they often trace all their lineage to a single pair of animals, for example, the majority of modern Thoroughbreds alive today trace to a total of only 27 or 28 stallions from the 18th and 19th centuries.

If you understand genetics, you understand that incest produces just as much chance of genius as it does idiocy. The genetic stocks upsides and downsides are amplified at each generation. It's why European royals did it with varying levels of success.

Incest, appropriately used, is an intelligent genetic engineering tool. Any idea that it is inherently wrong is unscientific- however, if you're just doing it cause you're a pervert, that's not going to help anyone do anything.

it hurts society when a generation of spastics are born because everyone was fucking their son and daughters but keeping it on the hush hush

see

Incest in humans lead to retarded disabled kids you libshit.

Lol. That's cute. Is that why purebreds always have a higher instance of recessive traits? Is that why purebreds have higher instances of parvo and dystemper? You must still be in public education if you honestly believe inbreeding is beneficial. Look at England. Sure are a lot of beautiful examples of inbreeding being successful there. Lol. Good job trying though. Royal families are definitely full of genetic lottery winners too, right? Get the fuck out of here with your uneducated rhetoric, Moises.

I don't agree with children being born as a result of an incestuous relationship, but if two people who happen to be related want to fuck and can use enough of their brain to use contraceptives then I don't feel there is a huge problem

informed consent is an illogical metric because wisdom is an infinite gradation and not a hard line.

And if you try to make it logical it's even scarier- it would be that you can't sleep with a person more than 1 standard deviation dumber than you and then, whoever administers the IQ tests gets to determine the future of the human race.

Its a metal illness same as pedophillia

Go read Martin Luther
Protip: Not the black guy

then anyone should be able to fuck anything, people who say it should be between to consenting adults - the issue comes in when there are legal cases where a child is tried as an adult. Organizations like NAMBLA use this to set precedence for fucking children

From a completely logical standpoint there is absolutely nothing wrong with incest without pregnancy.

The only reason we are hardwired not to fuck our family is because a population which is not diverse leads to VERY BAD shortcomings such as less immunity to disease - for example, if we all just fucked our family to reproduce (Which would be the easiest thing as a species to do), we would produce offspring that were not very genetically diverse, so any genetic diseases would more than likely be passed down no matter what, and spread through every generation, also if an entire population was so non-diverse that they were all susceptible to a contagion everyone would die out, rather than just a few.

However, letting your sister suck your dick literally has no downsides.

no.

The fact that retarded children are born because of incest is more than enough to suggest its not natural in anyway you austistic fuck. You cant be considered a human if you think incest is ok

>mfw several studies over recent years that disprove incestuous hoax of deformed babies

Kekkles

Fucking men is not "natural", eating processed food is not "natural", typing retarded rhetoric on an anonymous imageboard, through a computer, on the internet is not "natural", yet here you fucking are.

Use your own fucking brain for once rather than societie's hivemind.

What in the fuck is wrong with it? Assuming there is NO child.

I have told you exactly why we instinctually find it disgusting, and I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can see a problem with incest after actually using some brain power to process the reason.

>how paedophiles justify shit to themselves.

>mfw king tut was born deformed because he was inbred

Are these the same research groups that claim that gender and race are social constructs? Lol. So we'll just throw out humans knowledge of inbreeding and its horrendous results because of a few special interest groups producing "research" that agrees with your fetish. Nope.

Its all from a evolutionary point of view you cuck. Humans did not evolve by fucking their family

it's not only only dads wanting to their fuck daughters and moms wanting to fuck their sons or any other older wanting younger relative combo. It be can be the other way.

Kek that's literally what I said in my previous post.
But I hope you realise evolution doesn't matter anymore, we've unnatural beings created by nature now.

We save the weak rather than letting them die, we have a huge population who chooses not to reproduce, the intelligent can be born in to poverty, the weak minded in to the opposite.

The strong do not survive anymore, the lucky do. So fuck evolution. If you want to fuck your sister, just don't get her pregnant.

>Tfw you're too intelligent for evolution

Its an evolutionary instinct in us that cause us to be disgusted by incest. Going against it makes you less human and more autistic

It's not a matter of justification, informed consent simply isn't a logical metric. Why is eighteen a magical number?

If the logic is just draw a line and stick to it, I mean, I guess but that has nothing to do with an inherent right to sexual freedom of consenting adults

If it's about comparatively intelligence there are surely more accurate measurements than the amount of revolutions around the sun one has survived.

Dis user is going places

that's fucking retarded. but ok.

Logic always sounds retarded to those of lesser intellect

First of all what you're saying opens up more questions, rather than actually answering why incest is bad.

What does it mean to be "human"? and why does it matter?

We trigger instinctual reactions such as fear when watching a scary movie, fight or flight when on a rollercoaster etc. these are unnatural, does taking part in these things make us less human? If so who even gives a fuck?

What about drugs? Medical and recreational.

We are hard-wired to be disgusted by the sight of corpses and human flesh, yet if we didn't have people who didn't give a shit bout that we wouldn't have surgeons.

Are surgeons "less human" and "more autistic"?

reminder his was a product of incest
>inb4 that was hundreds of years ago user
if this type of outcome was possible back then, even with the advancements of technology today, I wouldn't want to risk doing this to another human

Then use contraception.

>Getting scared is unatural
>Top fukin kek user
Theres a difference between being scared of blood and guts since we didn't grew up in such a gory environment and finding incest disgusting since its programmed in our brains. We get desensitised to horror but incestious relations have a lasting psychological effect

Good point, but to me at least, it would be a little awkward having your family find out you were having sex with your sibling. But what do I know? i'm just a user on Sup Forums

Only because of society, you're proving my point.

Being disgusted by blood and guts is programmed in to our brains, but the society we live in finds it acceptable to to create media with blood and guts, thus making us desensitized to it. In many cases, violence is even portrayed as "cool".

However incest doesn't have the same liberty, not only is it programmed in out minds as disgusting, JUST like blood and guts, but we are not desensitized because media only portrays it as some form of cardinal sin.

It's society. We have passed the point of our instincts to some extent, that was my point with the rollercoaster and shit. Nowhere in my post did I say getting scared is unnatural, I said it is natural, but we have unnatural means of drawing out these instincts for no real reason other than our own enjoyment.

It's only awkward because it's not accepted by society, and it's not accepted by society for caveman-like primordial reason.

This is the difference and the point people are trying to make.
Fucking my Mom and getting her pregnant is far worse than just have having sex with her

>"cave men like primordial reason"
>Tfw you're too smart for humanity itself

Why would want to fuck your mom

>MFW people on Sup Forums are defending incest
>MFW people on Sup Forums are against incest
>MFW people on Sup Forums either way seem to take it personally
>MFW I'm not even watching the show, I'm just confused at the plot

you mean
>tfw you have transcended unnecessary instincts

just like how we can enjoy blood and gore when we shouldn't, as i stated previously.

We will, in time deem it acceptable. Don't worry.

The gays got their time, BDSM, masochism, all sorts of weird sexual shit is becoming acceptable. This will too.

I find her strangely fuckable

Pedos will also get their time in the near future

As far as I know, it's not a huge increase in the chance for a bad mutation (it goes from something like 2% in unrelated couples to 4% in related couples), the danger is if you do it over multiple generations because it compounds.

So a couple cousins having a kid isn't going to guarantee it will be a genetic abomination, but a family that has been breeding cousin with cousin for a hundred years is a different story.

Exactly! And you even went for bonus points by also explaining the very simple reason liberals are idiots! Well played mate!

Why ban children? We don't ban people with genetic disease genes from having kids or force tests on them

I find the neighbors 8 year old strangely fukable

same as being gay

So, you're willing to risk that for your child? Honestly, you would fuck a close family member knowing that your child has an exponentially higher risk of health and mental issues? Not only that, but you're advocating wide spread practice of this biologically dangerous behavior. So, effectively, you're OK with generations of potentially defective human beings as well. No wonder this world is so fucked up mentally. You would send the titanic straight into ice berg filled water just to appease your fetish in the name of "the chances aren't that high, bro." Lol. This is the opinion of a self centered child with no forethought or big picture concept. There are billions of people in the world who you aren't related to, but you'd rather fuck mommy and use flawed science to justify it. Too humorous.

I enjoyed my sister when I was young. Now I'm an adult I couldn't do it. But back then we fucked like rabbits every chance we got.