This is Goodbye, I've suffered for to long and I'm tired of this fucking shit...

This is Goodbye, I've suffered for to long and I'm tired of this fucking shit, I'm tired of my parents I'm tired of my so called (Friends) and I'm tired of my self, I hate life so much now it makes me sick when I think about colors and sound.

The only reason I'm leaving this on Sup Forums and Reddit is because I have no where else to post.. but I guess no one cares, maybe not even you/b/ tards, no this isn't a cry for attention, don't feel bad for me, you'll end up with me soon enough.

You guys wanna ask me any final questions?

You got Discord?

Yea.

Have u tried not being a fagget?

Add me: ok#7957

january blues :/

Nope.

No offence by why would I add you?

Kill them all, Peter. Kill them all.

Just add me

Someone tries to help u be thankful fagget.

Stream it pls

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again

I'm no therapist, if you want to talk Evangelion, we can definitely talk Evangelion.

Fuck off

Sorry bout this but could you spare any money, going through very hard times an theres not much of need for money where youre goin

Wait! Don't do it OP!

If you jump off a building, remember to do a back flip.

Haha ok

Emails [email protected] if you decide

Jesus Christ, the angst from this kid.

Look here, OP.
If you're in your 30's and your workplace shuts down and you can't find work to pay the bills and feed your family?
Yeah, then you can think about ending it all.

You're from Syria and your home and dome of your family were bombed to hell, do you have no choice but to go to another country where many hate you for being different and all you had is now ash?
Yeah, then you can think about ending it all.

You were born or have an incurable disease which is slowly killing you and making life hell?
Then you can think about ending it all.

Don't give me this shit that you can't stand it anymore. I've been there, in that dark place when I lost everything--but don't give me this shit you can't handle people.
That's the biggest bullshit on the planet.

There is no point to living either way. Do it and be a fucking pussy; it'll be natural selection.

Only the strong willed will survive.

Pic is a short conversation I had with an user this morning. Might help you too

?

do you like rei or asuka

Asuka, but I have way more pictures of rei bc I liked her first

how come? don't take it personal but i never understood people who like asuka more than rei... do you have any reason why you changed your preference?