New YLYL thread !

New YLYL thread !

Go motherfuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
youtu.be/RkC-UVl2D6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have been visited by the obese pedo of Sup Forums. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA

Lost

youtu.be/RkC-UVl2D6c

Always lose to this.

kek

I know acid, it's not like this.

My thoughts exactly. This is the kind of scenario people who've never taken drugs think really happens

9fag detected

wut haha i do the acid all the time!!!!11! this sam thing happnd to my frind and i just last weak man if u think u can just bulshit abot drug u have a nothert thing coming boy

I wanna try acid
Is it safe if I do it alone in my room?
I wanna eat a lot before doing it because I don't wanna be hungry and I wanna take a bottle of water or something so I wont have to go downstairs for that.
So again, Is it safe if I do acid alone in my room?

this one always gets me

lost

lost so much

Fucking underated

It's relatively safe but your trip will last for at least a few hours, depending on dosage. Your perception will be skewed, but so long as you remember that you're safe you should be fine. Get some music/films to enjoy and prepare to laugh a lot (hopefully). You can have a bad trip where you feel bad and see nasty things, but it all depends on your brain and the type of personality you have.
>Done lsd twice
>Mushrooms twice
>DMT 4 times
>MDMA more times than I'd care to remember
>Practically spent a decade stoned off my ass

TL;DR
It's better with someone you trust, but ok on your own too. Just don't do any dumb shit you wouldn't do while sober. Eating beforehand will delay trip, but if it means you can avoid people, then it's not a bad idea.

this. also, FUCK YOU!

Damn bananas. Pic related

kek

Banana faggots everywhere

Why does she just lay there

Enjoy

As soon as you notice that his family weren't in his room so wouldn't have seen everything in his room before he went downstairs the story loses its impact.

>717584878

jokes on you, i'm already fat.

lost

because she's a woman and women are useless

Why

Why not? It's just another stale meme in a thread full of them

It's a good anti cancer measure to discourage shitty threads. It's a strategy that slashed the number of trap threads dramatically, but ylyl retards aren't getting the hint.

Hopefully it works soon and we can move onto FB fap and what would you do threads.

Please help make Sup Forums cancer free.

There's always one user that gets it

wrongs don't make a right.

two*

die in pain

Except when it does

Someone forgot to get their potassium this morning

Kek

afk... brb

I think that's mean just because he black

I have the biggest grin on my face right now

>That is not a low-calorie diet
lost

I wish you the most painful death a human body can sustain

I'm gonna wrong you so hard it will make it right.

came here to say this. Story is fake and gay. Maybe this would happen on some sort of deliriant but not cid

I don't get why banana fags always show up in ylyl threads. If I see a banana meme I don't even look at it. It's not like it's the worst thing in the world but it's just a stupid meme that makes no sense? Like I don't understand why it's in every single ylyl thread.

its just a fag who loves ylyl so he bumps it but he doesn't know that people leave when they see the fucking bananas

This shit doesn't get posted in trap threads, and honestly is contributing cancer really the best way to go about this?

>hurr duurr Sup Forums is full of cancer now
>Old Sup Forums was better

Make a decent thread and help save Sup Forums. Or are we just going to make the board become /bananas/?

Gave me a chuckle. Thanks Lori

look at her arms and head.