Hi guys this is my squad, the one on the right is called Freya, dubs and trips chooses the other twos names

hi guys this is my squad, the one on the right is called Freya, dubs and trips chooses the other twos names

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have been visited by the obese pedo of Sup Forums. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA

> squad
> obviously not in the military
fuck off

Tijn

HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY HENS ARE CAPABLE OF.

wait you got dubs and wrote fuck off, does that mean these are the new names for my hens? Fuck and off? D:

OP is the Rooster

OP are you one of the chickens? we need to know who we are naming here

OP and his hens could easily destroy a whole military

well i had an egg incubator in my room, i helped one of them to survive by being awake for 4 days straight feeding her because she was a bit retarded, and now they actually love me alot. I knew ducks would imprint on their owners, but had no idea hens would do it even slightly

i cant tell you for your own safety im sorry

I understand the confidentiality of the situation, hens are a very powerful resource to have at your disposal

tactical hens

People use them for defense all over the world

That's cool, I have 1 white chicken that follows me around everywhere. She hangs out under my hood while I work on my truck too. She purrs too.

They have their flaws, though. RIP fallen ones

are you sure your hen doesnt look something like this?

We had 2 white roosters who went totally nuts which also hatched at the same time as these, but we gave them away :(

Ha just about, she is quite cat like. I'd post a pic but my phone is dead and don't have any on this PC. She's just a leghorn

They're listed as "Nervous and flighty" ha I guess the brown ones are most laid back. So yeah they can be a handful

Birds are underestimated pets imo, I would love a duck but theyre so goddamn loud and I live in the city. My hens doesnt bother anyone fortunately

CumDumpster and Firedragon

I've always liked those names, maybe one day if I have kids...

My yard is very shaded this time of year and the only nice patch of sun we get is on the back wall of the house about noon. So when I can I hold her up in the light in both hands and she'll lay totally flat on her side, fall asleep. She knows the routine

thats so cute OwO is your hen alone except for you?

Yeah we started with 3 a couple years ago but they were too young to know to keep close to home. A dog got one, and an owl got another. I've got 3/4 acre with 40 big old trees so there's plenty of hiding spots for owls. I actually have to drop what I'm doing, any work or whatever to come home before dark this time of year to get her put away

Hard to keep her in the yard if you're leaving the house on foot because she wants to follow like a cat