Blonde men

what do people think about blonde men in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AR3YR1ZTonc
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/mJNPujIVjzjFo_FZEjd_FQ/
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/ 1488184693895.jpg,/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dunno, but I thini people with blond eyebrows are fucked. How do you even have facial expressions without vosible eyebrows?

they are usually seen as effeminate betas

Exotic.

I wish i dated a blond trap

How is he a trap if you know?

Made me think

they look either gay or evil. we loathe them, bully them, beta the shit out of them.

>all women want ''tall, dark and handsome'' italian looking men
>majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women

Feels bad man. No woman likes light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.

A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"

A dying breed

Blond hair is associated with children, as lots of young children have blond hair which gradually becomes darker.

>majority of women-

STAHP! Stop generalising.

I think I am a cutie pie

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since like l said, every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out.

Blond hair is ugly on men desu

Blond eyebrows are fucking disgusting

Not in Brazil

Ninguém gosta de loiro aqui não.

>99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men
which statistic are you referring to?

Btw
I-I'm not like THEM.

I don't want GORILLAS.

I just want a human, blond. :3

sissies and betas

nobody gives a shit what you like. when people say 'women prefer' they are talking about white women' preferences

You'll submit to Asian superior taste soon. So please be kind with us.

Pretty sure every woman on earth would prefer a blond Swede over a Russian or Bulgarian, regardless of their hair color.

Russians, Bulgarians, Chinese all have dark hair and are considered very ugly.

i totally agree with you but how is it related to what i said? your opinion (if you're a brazilian woman) doesn't matter.

>how is it related to what i said?

You said:
>when people say 'women prefer' they are talking about white women' preferences

I said that white women would prefer a blond guy from Scandinavia than any Eastern European men.

Women like blonde/light brown hair
Even if dark brown/black is more alpha color

idk, what are people supposed to think?

i think blonde like in that pic looks a bit weird but I never see anyone with hair that pale.

C-cute

>blonde men are ug-

-ly and feminine looking

Maybe to a Turk/Slav like you

This guy is beyond blond though. He could have some albinism, but it's not uncommon for bongs to have low pigmentation.

Oh god it's that retarded Bulgarian guy again

never seen anyone that blonde irl

People don't really care about hair colour, but that guy looks like he has albinism.

My hair is the same colour as pic related who's a18 year old hockey player.

looks much older than that

Didn't you post this exact same thing on another thread with the same picture as OP?

do women on average prefer guys with curly hair or straight hair, regardless of color?

He's ultra blonde. We have lots of dirty blondes, on girls and women that is. Most men here have your typical dark hair.

Adding you OP to my list of recognizable Sup Forums posters

light blonde is very rare in france

we had one in high school and we all called him aryan and nazi and so on, told him to apologize for the shoah ahaha

We have a despective term for blond guys: rubiales.

Most women prefer dark haired men like Spaniards, but anyway, the most important for a woman is a rich man.

>the most important for a woman is a rich man
>implying

youtu.be/AR3YR1ZTonc

i love them

No they don't. They want the blonde and blue eyed chad that has a 4.0 GPA and got accepted into stanford.

Aside from gingers or albinos, hair colour really isn't important to women.
You'll never see a woman turn down a handsome man for being blond.
If you're blond and women turn you down, it's because you're not attractive. Deal with it.

Who is Ryan Gosling?

Who is Leonardo Di Caprio?

Who is Brad Pitt?

Do I need to go on?

oh this reminds me: i love gingers as well

>You'll never see a woman turn down a handsome man for being blond.
this is true

>If you're blond and women turn you down, it's because you're not attractive.
its either this or you have shit personality

Height and confidence are the two most important things definitely. Money helps in the longer term.

This

Blonde eyebrows just look silly. What you want is blonde with dark eyebrow masterrace.

>confidence
Stop this meme, women don't give a shit if you're confident or not.

Also what women are are attracted to is looks, height and status, not money.
When we are discussing attraction, money means absolutely nothing unless you made it yourself in the West.

Yes, if you are rich females will lube themselves up to let you smash, in the hopes of cucking you or making you their beta provider, but in and of itself money will not attract women to you.

when money does seem to matter, what is really going on is a conflation with status: if you made a lot of money yourself, it probably means you have a good job/high iq/good social circle etc... = status. they are attracted to you for implied status and not the fact you have stacks of dollar bills sitting in your basement.

>women don't give a shit if you're confident or not.

Of course they do. You think a women is attracted to a little whiny girl or a man who shuns people and is a loner? Of course not.

Celebrities don't count man. Or do you think all blond men look like that and all mestizos look like Maluma?

The fact is european society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them.

It's Looks > Money > Status.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Status = Money retard.

q-qt...

blonde hair dark eyebrows is the masterrace

The point I was trying to make is that being confident doesn't make you attractive, being attractive makes you confident.
If you're an attractive male and you constantly get attention from women you're automatically gonna be confident.

Many many many men are average looking and yet are very confident. Confidence is a state of mind, man. It's not always tied to having model-like looks.

>Status = Money
>and status, not money.

Schizophrenia?

A guy with 1 million followers on instagram might not be rich but has status. A guy who has 100 friends in real life and is the center of attention at parties might not rich but definitely has status. In many countries being in the military will grant a unique status that will attract lots of pussy.

based albino willie

Mainly crusader rape babies. Or crashers that converted and resided here

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/mJNPujIVjzjFo_FZEjd_FQ/

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/ 1488184693895.jpg,/

Are you gonna post this every day?

based romanian bro aways bumping my thread from the dead