ITT: albums with god tier drum/bass

ITT: albums with god tier drum/bass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1Yj3D7TaLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underrated bassist

lol do you REALLY think that album has a "god tier" rhythm section?

Good mate. Wish the redistribution at least offered still grey and another planet

the pace that the two drummers keep throughout the album is unreal

what are you talking about

if you think the pace in this album is unreal, and i hate that I'm about to unironically say this, you should listen to more music.

I believe that joey made this page
youtube.com/watch?v=R1Yj3D7TaLo

Don't they got a album coming out?

Yep, "The Wrong Room" is coming out 31st March.

Listens to some songs and I'm impressed at the quality. The veil, catalyst, caterpillar, and that audio collab will make it one heck of a album. But I'd crave some liquid from these guys.

Have you listened to the new The Upbeats album "De-Evolution"? The title track is insane.

Yep. Got the third volume and I like it. Probably their best work but I would have yearned for a noisia collab on that album. But all solo acts amongst some collabs from ivy lab, aggressor bunx, O.V, and Mara TK makes that album great. But more need to listen to them

2017 will be a good year. There are also Agressor Bunx and InsideInfo albums coming out later this year.

Don't forget teddy killerz, D.C breaks, wilkinson, Camo and krooked, Goldie, and MAYBE a bad company album this year. It's one hell of a year

Yes - Close To The Edge
Gang of Four - Entertainment
Swans - To Be Kind
Radiohead - In Rainbows
+
100s of jazz and prog combos

Speaking of The Upbeats...

I wish more metal bands payed attention to their rhythm sections like on pic related.

Alone was the best track by a mile. The atmosphere felt surreal but incredible

Hellhammer killed it!

tfw all your friends are killing each other and burning down churches but all you wanna do is play drums really fast

Hellhammer was in the church burning circles.

The drums on this are amazing

Probably the most overlooked virtue of this album

lel

this gizzard album sounds like it was recorded inside a whale and then exported at 128 kbps