Is there any special name for a kind of relationship where a person falls in love because the other one saved him/her?

Is there any special name for a kind of relationship where a person falls in love because the other one saved him/her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's called faggotry

What you mean caring for someone else or whiteknighting?

You never watch iCarly i take it. They had an episode dedicated to this exact thing.

a manĀ“s wishful thinking

I come to late!

I remember in the first movie of back to the Future, Marty's mother fall in love after save him and the doctor say the name of it, but I don't remember

Florence nightingale syndrome??

Whiteknighting
Nice digits

/thread

never count on the gratitude of others

Oh indeed, I came on point for this trips

Dude, you are a fucking retard.

Stockholm syndrome

/thread

I kinda did with this doctor that she looked asian was very friendly with me, would like to meet her again but fuck getting sick fuck that shit so anyway I fantasied about her a lot like a love crush, she would check on me every few minutes knowing I was kinda well still daydream about her.

Yes, it is. I went to Netflix to find this name in the movie and he says Florence nightingale effect

The super morals of a white knight are cringey to say the least. Its beta behavior that males adopt thinking it attracts a women. Stating someone saved you from a made up issue is cringey as well.

It's called primary school boy fantasy-relation. Grow up OP, it ain't gonna happen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

Florence Nightingale effec is when the caregiver falls in love, or transference ((freudian term) if the person that saved is the one to receive attention from the savee

Many often misunderstand the term to mean the opposite; that is, a patient falling in love with the caregiver as a result of interpreting an amiable bedside manner as affection. The correct term, coined by Sigmund Freud, for this situation is transference.

thats a cute dog

Thanks, gonna google about it

I saved a girl some time ago and now shes my gf but i started with her because i was feeling lonely

So on both sides we are pretty fucked, also she bores me and i want to break up but too afraid of being alone again