youtube.com/watch?v=E90HtCEQ4sk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VpkXd1TKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf8NFcA_Yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the original Fantasia is the best thing Disney ever did

I watched it on acid one time at a friends on his projector, and it was AMAZING

You can't be serious, the Goofy Movie was the GOAT

hercules should be in high tier, same with Atlantis: even if the second is flawed, it has much better rewatchability.

I would move down the older movies like The Fox and the Hound while a decent film, the older films aren't really present anymore while Hercules/Tarzan are still on tv every year.

The problem with lists is a lot of these movies are very similar so you're going to be splitting hairs when narratives, drawing and even voice actors all are very similar.

I think you would be better off judging by eras, the temporal aspects that separate a lot of these movies tend to mean more in critique than the movies themselves.

Notice a lot of the movies you're placing in God Tier are 90s movies.

You cannot rate the goofy movie on the same scale as other films. It is Disney-Kino.

>The Fox and the Hound
>Not God tier

I honestly don't know what to say

youtube.com/watch?v=9UIc6o5Z8SU
youtube.com/watch?v=E90HtCEQ4sk

Watching something on ACID is not a qualifier.

>robin hood

Yeah, into the trash this goes. Beauty and the Beast is the pleb filter for me. The whole movies premise is terrible, but it's got some of the best songs.

why not?

>mfw all the God Tier movies ranked by OP are my favorites and I own them on Blu-Ray

I fucking love you OP. Top tier taste.

B&B is god tier, the premise is great. Weird bookish girl is abducted by an asshole /r9k/ REEEEEtard who got cursed (aka neetbux/good boy points revoked) and has to learn how to be a normie and she saves him from himself as she succumbs to stockholm syndrome. Chad ends up being destroyed by his vanity while the redeemed robot lives happily ever after with his mentally ill rapewife.

Even though I dislike emma, the new live action B&B sample trailer beat starwars for first day views.

Beauty and Beast is probably one of the most widely sold stories that wasn't stolen from fairy tales that they stole and re-purposed.

Shit taste. And where are Is this really Disney tier like Chicken Little or Home on the Range?

>wasn't stolen from fairy tales

kek

obviously elements of it come directly from fairy tales but I mean 1 for 1 translations into the disney formula. Some of those stories were taken almost at a stanza, stripped of their violence and cultural meaning and formatted into a clean disney version.

>rotoscoped films in god tier

B&B is a French fairytale bro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauty_and_the_Beast

it happens in like 2 days. Gheston was a nicer guy then Beast.

What was Beast's name BTW?

ya... at least Chad wanted to marry her and not just lift the curse on himself.

Also a 10 year old turning away the witch might not have just been because she was ugly, which i don't even understand the meaning of that...

Aladdin was better, but B&B was the first CGI movie.

so what your saying is that the films paired with the 'disgusted' face are the ones you haven't seen

We're not going to get into an argument about the same 11 stories being retold, we're not going to do it and nothing is truly original nonsense.

I'm sure you could throw in the addage 'nothing new under the sun'

My point was some stories were more directly translated than B&B.

Beast despite his temper was empathetic. It teaches boys about mastering their tempers, it really is perfect story for boys and girls. Well depending if you want that outcome for all children.

>Robin Hood
>Literally copy-and-paste the movie
You have shit taste.

There Is Nothing Here are the ones I haven't seen.

He let her go to her father knowing he wouldn't be able to lift the curse, Gaston couldn't let go.

He put her, a peasant ahead of someone who was a prince. In france no less.

Beast wanted more than to lift the curse by the end of the film which was the point, if he just wanted to lift the curse the whole time he never would have had the curse lifted. The curse was his original motive for capturing the girl but the movie shows him growing over time, from a monster with a bratty attitude into someone who will listen to other people and open his heart.

bell should have learned witchcraft it seems much more productive then inventing things.

>Beast despite his temper was empathetic. It teaches boys about mastering their tempers,

Yeah, part of the meaning is about how women socialize us, their testing molding us from stubborn, foolish, undisciplined boys into worthy men, both hardening us some to become capable and softening us to make us into members of decent society.

>Wreck it Ralph
>nothing here

Opinon invalid.

>Robin hood
>Hunchback of Notre Dame

Kill yourself.

actually its an attempt to make boys gay but whatever.muh rose.

now you can't watch it without someone commenting on how racist it is

basically dinsey went to shit when they stopped doing 2d drawn stuff and switched it all to 3d cgi

atleast do both you lazy fucks

>that face next to treasure planet

discarded the entire list

>doesn't like mulan
>thinks frozen is good
Kill yourself

Beauty and the Beast is a stolen and re-purposed fairy tale though.

Let's see your version of the chart, fur fag.

We'll see if they kept the original ending.

>Bambi not in God tier
pleb detected
Get the fuck out
inb4 butthurt /k/ faggots

>He fell for the original Fantasia meme

I've never understood the hype surrounding this movie. I can see it as being a nice break from the narrative standard, and an interesting (at the time) demonstration of animation prowess, but at the end of the day there is no cohesive story to hold the viewer's interest. You don't want to go back and watch Fantasia in the same way that you do many other Diznie self proclaimed classics.

And while I have your attention: I never liked the Little Mermaid for some reason. I don't know why.

>Nigger's new Groove
>comparable to the Lion Faggot

>Fox and the Hound
>not in a tier by itself at the top

fuck you

>Lion King
>god tier
>not low tier

>Hunchback
>high tier
>not low tier

>Hercules
>low tier
>not high tier

>forgetting based Brother Bear

Opinion disregarded

Jesus christ your taste sucks

im upset that no one has anything to say about treasure planet

truly the most underrated disney film

Yea that one was pretty good IIRC

>make boys gay
>Beast chases pussy
>Gaston chases pussy
>The furniture chase pussy

The socially weird but beautiful woman that does not want to conform ends up conforming, compromising her values because she finds out that it wasn't as bad as she thought or she was stockholme syndrome'd into being a rapewife like user said above, either way it seems least gay story.

The chad gets destroyed, beast wins the day.

Character design was all over the place.

okay fuckers here it is like it is...

your god tier is perfect. the standard list

bump up mulan to high tier

bump up hercules to high tier, and tarzan to mid tier

the only real flaw is hercules being in low tier
wtf man. good movie

bell isnt even slightly feminine you idiot.

>Robin Hood
>movie famous for copy/pasting animation from The Jungle Book
>high tier
>all those Walt-era films in mid tier
>thinking The Princess and the Frog and Hercules are worse than Lilo & Stitch

you make no sense whatsoever.

It's not underrated by this board, but yeah it is a very touching film, I wish they went traditional Treasure Island but I appreciate something stylistically different at the very least.

femininity
[fem-uh-nin-i-tee]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the quality of being feminine; womanliness.
women collectively.
effeminacy.

She has secondary sexual characteristics, she grew her hair long to denote herself as a woman, she can breed. She isn't even remotely androgynous.

So do you mean personality like women aren't supposed to read..or are you just full of shit?

Why don't you define femininity.

As much as I enjoy the films of the new disney, it is incredibly disheartening to see the differences in lessons taught by these stories over the years. Pinocchio and Dumbo were about childhood independence, responsibility and obedience, while having wondrous animation. Meanwhile, films like Frozen and Wreck it Ralph are about tolerance and self acceptance, I just find it so dull and placid. These films should be teaching children instead of discrediting adults as positions of authority and enabling selfish behaviour.

>These films should be teaching children instead of discrediting adults as positions of authority and enabling selfish behaviour.

Well said.

I don't know who that is in the pic, but thanks for agreeing.

I thought wreck it ralph was about putting aside your egocentric, narcissistic self-obsessed journey to your own selfish success and realising that the true meaning in life is in helping others find their meaning.

Which is a pretty good lesson to be honest.

I thought frozen was about familial love, wherein one sister becomes again, narcissistic and nihilistic and abandons her family and kingdom to live in her own little selfish world while her sister, with deep love for her family and their closeness and lamenting their isolation from each other while young, refuses to give up on her and finally convinces her that the greatest love a person is capable of experiencing is that between families and that happiness comes from living for each other, not for themselves. and then the sisters live no longer seperated, but together, united and stronger than before, and infinitely happier.

Which is a pretty good lesson considering the importance and sacredness of families are at an all time low with high divorce and low birth rates.

Again, I still enjoy those movies to an extent. There are messages I can absorb and get something positive out of, I'm not even denying that tolerance is important. When examining Frozen, it's about accepting others because of their flaws, it is effectively saying that you if you can't change why should you? Everyone's a fixer upper, so why have any responsibility or try and compose or as the put it "hide" yourself when everyone else is the problem, it's a very modern liberal and quite frankly dull message that doesn't make children think critically on their behaviour or encourage growth. That's my issue.

Sorry for the typos, I'm on a tablet on the toilet.

emma has been singing since she was little and has done so in a play before. She sings Hoggy Warty Hogwarts briefly in goblet of fire innawpods after the second task, actually has a really pleasant voice :3

No. Wreck it! is about decline of modern videogame culture.

Tarzan isn't low tier wtf? The soundtrack is definitely one of the best ever made and other than that it is nice and comfy personally high tier but objectively it can't get lower than mid tier.

You got Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King right and that is all that matters.

>no sword in the stone
>not elder god tier

mad madam mim would like a work, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VpkXd1TKA

Whoa just seen how low you got the goofy movie, OP and you have lost your damn mind. The goofy movie is great with a top 5 soundtrack. Should be mid tier at the very least.

i'd like a word too!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf8NFcA_Yc

little mermaid has the most patrician songs.

aladdin was a close second

beauty and the beast is pleb filter but gaston's song was pretty great

Disney haven't even made a good movie yet. Their adaptations are shit.

>Bambi
>shit
Kys

Fuck off Don Bluth

>the fox and the hound
>Not god tier
Shit list

this

easiest way to spot a pleb.

>Lady and the Tramp
>The Aristocrats
>in mid tier and not God

>Pocahontas
>Robin Hood
>Fox and the Hound
>in High Tier and not Mid or lower

>aladin is good
>lion king is good
>mulan not the GOAT
>hercules and tarzan that low

L-literally kill urself ya manlet nerd

Kys, retarded cock faggot scum

Literally a fucking milenial faggot

>liking disney "flicks" at all

I agree

The real list:

God-tier:
Atlantis
Dinosaur
Treasure Planet
The Fox and the Hound
Lilo and Stitch

High Tier:
The Aristocats
Herculese
Pocahontas
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Mulan
Fern Gully
Tarzan

Mid-tier:
Tangled
The secret of Nym
The Rescuers Down Under
Beauty and the Beast
Emperors New Groove
Brother Bear

Mediocre Meme-Shit Tier:
Princess and the Frog
Frozen

Kill Yourself Tier:
Aladin
Peter Pan
The Lion King
The Jungle Book
The rest of Disneys degeneracy

>Princess and the Frog
>Low tier

PatF is at least mid tier, it's a great homage to disney classics.

Hercules too, if not high tier. Bambi is high tier.
Lilo & Stitch is shit tier.

I never watched Fantasia, downloading it now, rest of the god tier I don't disagree.

> I was born in 1996: the list

Dubs man speaks the truth. I will fucking fight anybody who has anything bad to say about this film. Soundtrack and animation are both GOAT. Its comfy as fuck. Run time is just right. Fuck luckyboys who don't like treasure planet.