I am a simple guy, I talk normal, I look good, I pursue degree, I smoke and drink occasionally, I don't do drugs...

I am a simple guy, I talk normal, I look good, I pursue degree, I smoke and drink occasionally, I don't do drugs , I gym, I love Sup Forums.
The thing is why don't Indian girls like me? What the fuck do I lack to have a simple relation?
Tell me anons.

What's your skin color?

is that your fucking knee son? if so you are a typical skinny indian you need to eat more become a high test alpha male etc eating fucking goldfish crackers and drinking water isnt helping either

Are you Indian in India? Don't they have arranged marriages?

M fairly good skinned. That's not my skin. I don't give a fuck about arrange marriage. M still 20

No my good user, I am not skinny. Nor am I an alpha male. I can't click my pic right now, it's dark here

You have become to Westernised Pajeet.

You must not poo in loo

Women like tradition

girls usually like confident guys, talking normal and looking good isnt enough, you need confidence

>I smoke and drink occasionally
>I don't do drugs

So... do you do drugs or not?
Step nr. 1 is not to contradict yourself within the first 5 seconds of your introduction.

also, try to be funny sometimes
but dont try too hard, that's just gonna be worse

No they don't, I've rolled joints for girls and have had a good time and religion has never been a barrier. M a Hindu btw, I spit on idol worship. I believe in the Creator. Don't say pajeet. That's a fag name.

cigarettes and alcohol are generally not considered drugs

Indians only do arranged marriages.

Well.... Drink and smoke , alright weed , but I quit weed user, I don't drugs.

calm down pajeet, you judgemental fag enabler

double doubles check'd

I am funny enough user. I do Tarot card reading to help ppl sometime

then maybe you need to act more confident and manly, some of them LOVE that as long as you dont exaggerate it

I am not judgmental user, fuck pajeet though. That's a north Indian name. Them guys are fucked up . Them be absurd. I am from Mumbai side.

But they are, per defenition, drugs. Nicotine is both a stimulant and a depressant, alcohol is a depressant aswell.

What increases confidence kind user?

There are some Indians who are pretty racist and if you don't come from a wealthy family and have a high income job then they won't accept you.

Well.... I drink once in three months or less. I meditate and gym regularly. I smoke once in seven to five days. I try hard to avoid fap by reading Bible, geeta, maybe draw or do my work.

another good tip is never go for a girl like a stupid little puppy, this is related to confidence: if you look independent and she starts to have to fight for your attention instead of the other way around then you're going in the right direction

I have seen it quite clearly user. I like you guys. Exactly the advise I seeked from you

U want to see me?
That was a nice tip, I'll follow it

I'm with an Indian girl, we are having our 3 year aniversary at the end of the month. We have to keep our relationship a secret for now.

see having your own hobbies is important, particularly if you're passionate about it
being independent, happy with your current situation and looking like you dont really need any girl at all will sooner or later make one of them talk to you, and if she seems interested in your hobbies and your life, that's a really good sign

confidence is really all about liking yourself and dedicating time to yourself, sometimes showing off your personality and strenghts to the world

I talk with a few girls. They be good with me, then they friendzone due to unknown reasons. I have enough trouble home. I am tired of this shit. user it's not nice to have secret relation with Indians usually. Tysm for your support anons. Appreciate it , truly

when they friendzone you, ignore them and move on, or at least don't be too nice with them and start to meet more women

you'll always win that way: either they now realize they're losing something interesting and go after you, or you lose a girl who never wanted anything with you

good luck bro

>try to avoid fap
>by reading bibl
Okay pajeet, I can understand you not doing drugs, butt this is over the line
How do you plan to get a hoe if you don't have atleast some of that "bad boy" juice
Testosterone is important hormone in creation of pheromones, without it girls don't really find you any more attractive than you are

Go jerk off now pajeet, but do it with a hand you didn't just use to clean you asshole after the number 3