So out of the blue, this really submissive chick I used to bang messaged me. How do i get in her pants?

So out of the blue, this really submissive chick I used to bang messaged me. How do i get in her pants?

Easily

clearly she already wants it, so just tell her to meet up with you and fuck

I don't see how she already does. Small amount of extra info, it was like, 6 years ago we stopped fucking, when I got into a long teem relationship. We broke up and now my selfconfidence is shot to hell

she is back in town and hit you up on her own initiative. husband isnt there with her. she wants some fuck. ask her over, tell her you want to catch up, then fuck

Lamar, AR?

We should get together so I can whip your bare ass with a belt.

please don't breed

You know, this is actually quite believable. Now the question is, wtf do i say next? But more background, gf and I broke up 3 and a half months ago. Dad died a week later. Still trying to deal with this bullshit so I'm not exactly suave

> wow, sounds like a really tough time. Wanna go grab coffee on Thursday at 7pm so we can catch up?

Coffee? That's what friends do you faggot. You go for drinks.

Easy you do whatever dubs say that do it for sure

I'm assuming there aren't many non redneck bars in Lamar fucking Colorado

lol just ask to hang out and bring up old times. it works everytime. once a fuck buddy, allways a fuck buddy

Ask her if she likes star wars then BLAM ! uppercut to the jaw

Alright guys, should I ask for coffee or to go to a bar? And yeah, bumfuck Lamar colorado. Used to live in co springs but my dad was dying so i moved down here to take care of him.

I'd go with coffee or dinner. Then once things are rolling, go to a bar afterwards and get her drunk.

Never start out with a bar unless you live in a decent area with other bars to go to afterwards.

Dinner
You have a lot to catch up on

also, adding to this...

> if she's a hipster chick: coffee
> party girl: bar
> regular ol gal: dinner

any update OP?

bam, good job OP. now we wait...

took you long enough fucking hell

dinner tho....

Hell man it always worked for my main man CJ

> K, let's do Thai Spicy Basil at like 7:30.
> when/where do you want me to pick you up?

may have gone a little too far with dinner. Coffee or drinks would have been much safer. However, if she says yes, then she really wants the dick

Also use that shit to get in her pants - bitches like the strong and tragic man.

"Nice one, be at (wherever) for 7"

I wouldn't of gone for dinner..

virgin faggots detected. Dinner worked without any negotiation...fuck off back to r9k you kissless wizards

So their going to go for dinner without negotiating where they're going to go FOR dinner? Obviously there will be some negotiation you fucktard go suck a cucumber.

sure thing bud

if she's actually submissive just tell her "we are going to fuck meet me at _______ at this time ______" and she'll show up

Agreed. Own that pussy, dudebro.

this

also bring up that you remember plowing her

You make the rest of us look bad

Yeah do this dude. 10/10 plan. Works for all the bitches bro

looks promising

yo don't be a prick

This OP

This
Come on, user, be nice this time.

Exept if OP is a faggot.

At work now m8s. Thanks for your help. I don't expect to get laid at all, but i think it would be nice to kind of get back out there. It's been a long while, should help my confidence. How do I not fuck things up tho?

Easy.
Fuck her instead.

he raises a good point

If one of my friends suggest coffee instead of getting fucked up then i would seriously consider a intervention tonsee if everything is ok with a nigger.

If shes so submissive you need advice to close the deal then youre out of your league basement dweller

Savage

>implying you have to negotiate sex
The actual part OP wanted was getting his dick wet
Choosing a restaurant is nbfd kiss less virgin

Update: we agreed on a place and time.

And ill be honest anons. I was in a committed relationship for 5 years, almost 6. I don't exactly know how to act casual with a chick.

Tell her about the shit that happend to you - but dont whine. Show her, how well you are handeling this shit.

And bring up the old times.

tell her you barely remember what she looks like and to send a pic. when she sends a face shot say "i remember your face! I was trying to remember what your pussy looks like".

'So you didnt see that actual pic of me right next to my message? Yeahhh, fuck mee, please!'

k.

it will work. always works for me.

90% sure that wont work. I'm that note, should I use this opportunity to ask for her snapchat?

Well thread seems about dead. I would like to thank the anons for advice but esprcially the ones that gave me the confidence i needed to ask in the first place.