So guys, in the last few days a symbol has been appearing in my dreams

So guys, in the last few days a symbol has been appearing in my dreams.
I don't usually have recurring dreams, at least not that i remember so.
It is not creepy, but it got me intrigued. I already tried reverse search but ended up with nothing.
Does anybody recognize this? Pic related.

This looks like a portal.

Just looks like a vague spiral really, pretty easy to have it be recurring.
It may be connected in some way to something in your life, try figuring out what it is.
I for one had a recurring dream about Death coming to kill me when I was petrified of dying as a child.
If that explanation doesn't satisfy, this place might be more your speed

Have you read "Uzumaki" by Junji Ito?

This could be fucked up...

tbh have you seen The Arrival lately?

It looks like one of their Language Symbols

he's right, rick and morty

I thought about it being related with something real, but i can't really connect this to anything i know...
Nope, is it manga? I don't really watch any anime or manga, aside from the old ones i used to, like dragon ball and stuff like that

I don't think it is a portal, i usually see it drawn in something and static. The drawing seems pretty close to it, but idk if it is identical, probably not.

just the trailers, but i was definetly interested haha

It's about an obsession with spirals... very disturbing

Uzumaki is indeed a manga, but it's probably as good as a visual novel style horror piece is ever going to be.

This is one of their symbols

Kinda disturbing, looks interesting, i like horror. But i have never heard of this before, so idk if it related, but i'll check it out.

Install Debian.
You recieved your call to be the next Javatar.

read Eragon lately?

as pictured on the cinemaposter

Yu-Gi-Oh fusion card?

Yeah 'ive just seen this poster on images, this definetly looks a lot like it. I have watched the movie some years ago, this might be it, stuck in my memory for some reason

This thread is actually interesting, I appreciate that on current Sup Forums

have you asked /x/

Go to /x/ you faggot

You'll get a whole bunch of pseudo-spiritual shit over at /x/

just go to /x/ you'll probably get an answer there

This

Turn that card around.

I did not think it would be some paranormal shot, so i did not deem it necessary... besides, i really think it is basically the eragon symbol

You should go pee before you sleep OP.

The only recurring thing in my dreams is a girl, she don't do much other than be a "background character" and look at me with a piercing look in her eyes, but her rate of appearance is a bit spooky, cuz she is like in 90% of the dreams I have, which is good cuz it works as a way to become more lucid in my dreams.

Psychology major here. If you often see spirals in your dreams you're most likely retarded.

My only recurring dream is from when I was a kid, Venom (the spiderman villain) was always running towards me to kill me but he never got to me

topkek

OP, I asked some niggers on /x/ this might help

Kek'd pretty hard at this. Do it, OP.

Uzumaki

Its the Gedwey Ignasia, from Eragon you dingus :^)