So Sup Forums I'm thinking of becoming a drone pilot for the military

So Sup Forums I'm thinking of becoming a drone pilot for the military
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebureauinvestigates.com/category/projects/drones/drones-graphs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us what becoming an A.I. is like.
Though be careful they don't think your a spam bot

So you want to bomb civilians, eh. Makes you no different than a terrorist doing suicide bombings, except you're not willing to die to kill because you are a coward who wants to kill in a comfy little safe space an ocean away.

Why would you do that?
It's not like you can really object if they give you a target you disagree with. You just have to follow orders or risk getting fired.

way of the future
if you don't want to go military, look into CBP

Welcome to the future dog
get to protect america with a Dr.pepper in one hand and a joystick in the other

Why is there no front window?
How can you direct the drone if you can't see what's in front of you?

but... but... but... freedom...

there is a camera at the bottom

need to be former military or police to get into that.

Do you see that little camera under the tip?
That's the proxy for a window, that the controller is using to navigate the unmanned drone.

Again, you want to kill civilians, eh. Has nothing to do with protecting America. If it protects anything, it protects the power and wealth of your elite masters.

kill as many god damn fucking sand niggers as you can please

1. I don't know if they're civilians
2. elite master? come on now chill out

they all look white so i'll kill as many white people as possible

>1. I don't know if they're civilians
thebureauinvestigates.com/category/projects/drones/drones-graphs/

Well, I'm telling you, they are civilians.

Where's Waldo

You can make a killing if you do gain all the training and some experience then go private sector.

A high percentage of pilots wash out due to the stress of the 'disconnect' caused by flying combat missions and then walking out of the office, driving home, and having dinner with the wife and kids. Relationships suffer and pilots get PTSD. Living this dual existence plays havoc with the mind.

thats stupid
the disconnect is the beauty of it

>I don't know if they're civilians.

Shouldn't that be enough not to kill them?

You don't know what you're talking about. It sounds great on the surface; spy on people in exotic locations, and then kill them. But unless you're a machine (protip: you're not) you will struggle with turning off that part of your brain when you leave the building. You'll carry that aggression him with you. Eventually your brain will start to mix the two states of mind together until no one wants to be with you. I know, I've seen it more than once.

But, I wish you luck regardless.

What are you gay?

Have fun, blow sand niggers up!

thanks fam
I'll let you know if i evolve into a sociopath

Don't ask, don't tell

Dont do it, the air force is shit. Trust that you can do better for yourself and go to school instead.

I'm asking for career advice on an image board for anime
i don't have much going for me

Is there an actual source for this besides isolated cases and one or two movies?

Honestly I don't have any sources to quote, and I don't know about movies, I just knew two washouts and they both swayed me not to consider it.

Lurker for 2 years here. First time responding to something, so hope that means something. Currently through processing to enter the Air Force as a pilot. Honestly, you have to be fully behind the military and their motives. During my interview, they essentially ask you if you can shut off your emotions, since you'll be killing a shit ton of people to save a small sqaudron, if at that. If you understand that and can really get behind the idea that you are doing the right thing.. Go for it. If not. I would say go transport pilot if you want to fly. Format is probably going to look like shit. So sorry about that.

Do they accept felons?

Try the navy even. The point is, whatever you do next, you have to do it because it puts you where you want to be, not because it gets you away from where you /dont/ want to be.