BLACKED

BLACKED

But seriously why is there an abundance of black culture influence in everything these guys have made in the past 5 years? It sounds unmalleable and shit. I don't man the rap features but then it goes into black singers and soul singers and all sorts of unwanted shit. I just want their old stuff back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws82rXrjBOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gorillaz pleb is also a racist brainlet nerd

could you be anymore reddit

>But seriously why is there an abundance of black culture influence in everything these guys have made in the past 5 years?
It's been like this since Demon Days a least. And it's mainly because by collaborating with "oppressed" artists Damon can convince himself he's making important music

>i call shit I don't like reddit

Christ you're insufferable.

nigga look at the fucking band name. it's always been about fucking blacks you fuckboy

i love Sup Forums too but could you keep your shitty ideas in there instead

t. redditor

why cant we be friends?

>unmalleable
What do you think that word means? I'm guessing you have no idea.

perhaps look at the name, the artwork, and then maybe kill yourself before making dumb threads like this

if you can't see why you're reddit you cannot be saved

>It's been like this since Demon Days a least.
It's been like that since the beginning. S/T is inspired by Dub music.

Epic bait.

Hey remember that Demon Days wasn't the last album, some came after this one and they was very good ! I you aren't sure that you can't like them, play one and just listen it without stop and you probably like a song in this one.

what

lmao these white tears are exquisite

Is this everyone's first Gorillaz album or something? Honestly, where the fuck have you people been for the last 16 years?

past 5 years?????.........have....have you ever listened to the gorillaz m8?

the only gorillaz album with all white influences is The Fall and look at how that turned out

Aren't they known as a "hip-hop" group (despite creating songs that are outside the realm of hip-hop)?

this
damon albarn is one of the few rock and pop artists who was seriously interested in hip hop music

Putting aside all the inherently racist undertones of your post for a second, the answer seems pretty straightforward to me: The only thing U.K music culture has going for it right now are all the stylistic influxes (e.g. grime) coming in from new immigrant populations/former colonies, and Damon Albarn is a Brit.

WE

>REEE BLACK PEOPLE ARE RUINING MY CARTOON BAND

unironically slit your wrists, you waste of oxygen

they weren't born yet

>past 5 years

Did you literally just ignored EVERYTHING from their debut to demon days to plastic beach?

Reminder that Dan the automator carried the group.

You're a fucking idiot I hope you usually keep your opinions to yourself when you're not anonymous

>all these upset niglovers ITT
Sup Forums is literally tumblr now

>anything that isn't Sup Forumscore is tumblr

>anything that isn't tumblr is Sup Forums

see what i did there

>he actually thinks black culture didn't influence their earlier albums

Oh wow.

>I just want their old stuff back
>CLINT EASTWOOD
>WITH DELTRON RAPPING IN IT

i swear its like I forget im dealing with fucking idiots on this board sometimes.

they have always been about black culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws82rXrjBOI

You do know his debut is produced by a hip hop producer, right?

Damon has always featured hip hop music you stupid fuck.

Also this

Gorillaz have always had a lot of hip-hop influence, and Damon knows having popular rappers on the album means big sales

fuking die

Not Sup Forums related. I went to Sup Forums to discuss about their new releases.
They've always been about experimenting with everything available. What's the old stuff that doesn't have black culture impact in it? Self titled album? Demon Days? Maybe D-sides, but I don't remember it that good.
Albarn is GOAT

This thread is a prime example at how people on the 'chan as unwittingly become literally tumblr-tier on race and legit criticism.

Holy shit this is a sad turn of events when everyone memes Sup Forums to death and actually defend shit like what Damon is doing.

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

maybe you're just a racist

Gorillaz was hip hop inspired from day one. You are fucking retarded.

Black culture has objectively the most unpleasant aesthetic overall.

>Kaptain Memebase

I want Reddit to leave.

back 2 tumblr

>implying Sup Forums doesn't deserve to be memed to death for spreading cancerous race-bait and cuckposting

>aesthetic

Reddit your music taste and epic science video game racist humor is autistic cuck cringe

not only hip hop but jazz, soul, R&B, etc. like all trip hop artists

you white breads should stick to european folk and classical if you're so scared of non-white people

Supreme bait OP

I start enjoying myself whenever the rappers stop rapping. I liked the artists they had in the past but these guys just sound awful and have really trashy lyrics.

Then leave, reddit.

i wonder how many times these exact replies have been posted on this board alone

>I want the cartoon quartet, that has been heavily influenced by black music styles, has a black "drummer", constantly features black artists, and has been talking about black and other social issues since day one of their inception, to be less black
this isn't even about the music is it?
>inb4 t. redditor
I like the music, i think its interesting. i don't care that you don't like the music if you don't. that's fine. but you went OUT OF THE WAY to point out these stupid "flaws" that have been part of their band since their very first recorded song.

The four songs released so far are shit. Why the thought of a Caribbean dance hall rap album would be a good ideal is beyond me.

>inb4 le epic album because of new sound of the group