Hey Sup Forums I need some advice from you, help a m8 out

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice from you, help a m8 out..

>be me
>make out with 9/10 chick
>instant connection
>one of my closest mates tells me he's been fancying her for a long time and that I should stop
>shit
>qt3.14 offers me to make out in secret
>accept
>feel guilty af

Should I keep doing this or stop?

Bros before hos. Always.

did he tell u to wash his car too? stop being beta fag, he wont fuck her , just jely, so either u fuck her or no1. if he didnt got her before u, he proly wont at all and by what reason he can tell u not to do sth?

lol this fag.

aint no bros in this world bro. watch your own back because then u gona regret it. go after her if u want her. because if u want her and u dont go after her u gona regret it hard and theres no second chances. dont listen to the bro before hoe shit cause in the end its u and your family

he isnt ur bro if he will dumb u if u fuck girl he dreams about

True friends are happy for their friends when good things happen to them. Even if those good things happen to be bad for them. He aint your bro, man.

Go for it, your mate will just have to get over it

She chose you. Not him

Agreed. It's simply you who are chosen, and he should get over his insecurities. Will he cry like a baby, or what?

Wat?

You could be a super bro and tell her she ain't getting that dick unless she lets your mate in on some Devils three way action

OP here
>qt3.14's best friend is literally in love with me too
>I've made out with her at a halloween party
>qt3.14 knew she loved me while making out with me unlike me that I didn't know my mate liked qt3.14

Didn't mean to talk to you. Just agreed with what you said and then I told OP that his friend is the problem with the insecurities he (the friend) has.

>Hook up with qt3.14's best friend
>Help bro rape qt3.14
>???
>?

Has he made his feelings known to her at all?
Would he even be her type?
What claim does he have on her if he has done nothing to lay it?
Would he refrain from getting with a girl you liked, but didn't have the guts to talk to?

Your friend can like her all he likes, she isn't interested in him, there isn't a first come first served system with people and relationships, if your friend gets upset, point out that he is being a little bitch.

Regardless of how he tries dressing it up, there isn't some "bros before hoes" spin to it, you don't owe him a chance to chat her up when she likes you instead.

If he really was ur bro hed understand that theres nothing going between him and the girl and let you have your way with her.

Dont make it secret keep mking out with her in public and see where it goes.

This.
Fuck that guy, he should accept it, be happy for you and move on.

>making out
>you didn't know he had a crush on her
>she's obviously not into him
>he's liked her for a long time and done nothing about it

Fuck her OP. He had his chances.

no, threesome her alongside your friend

No, threesome her along with her friend.