Okay/b/ I need your advice, I'm about 6'4" and 220 pounds, is 750 ml of absolute vodka enough to hurt me?

Okay/b/ I need your advice, I'm about 6'4" and 220 pounds, is 750 ml of absolute vodka enough to hurt me?

depends on how hard you hit yourself in the head with the bottle

It's enough for you to hurt yourself

no

Just no.....
you need more.
Just drink more vodka until you pass out.

Okay, how drunk will it get me?

4u

Need more info. Over what period of time, and are you a seasoned drinker?

Kek. Made my day. Screencapped.

Am I supposed to break that down for you in some sort of number form or what?
That's not a very good question to ask

Not that person but it wil be enough to get you tippsy if you don"t drink alot.

Not a seasoned drinker, and drink it in about two hours, not even.

Lets put it this way. I am 6'3 and 360Lbs. I drink excessively daily, and a fifth (what you called 750ml) drank over 5-6 hours will get me so drunk even I might puke.

If you dont drink on an almost daily basis, at your weight, a fifth will certainly make you sick and possibly put you into that alcohol poisoning area.

That much over 2 hours even if you are a seasoned drinker could kill you. Don't try it.

You are in for a wild but forgetful might cunt

Oh my God are you serious? I fucking drank the whole thing.

NO it will not, it is ONLY 700ml, at WORSE you will fall asleep

Depends on the velocity of the vodka.

>750 ml = 25 shots
Would you try that shit?

depends on how you consume it. I suggest a russian enema for best results

Let me put it this way. I am 12'5" and 642 lbs. I drink a half gallon of vodka every two minutes. And if I even drank close to a fifth (750ml as you put it) over the course of 5-6 hours, id be so drunk I might even puke. Take a moment to ponder your life decisions.

Drugs, kids....

You'll pass out before you finish half

fake and gay

yo im 5'10 330... i draink about 75% of one of these and got shitfaced drunk and was leaning over a sink for an hour... TRUST ME, its more than enough

I somehow doubt that. You wouldnt be able to type and or sit straight after drinking a fifth unless it was over a long period of time.

750mls is more than enough to kill someone if it is drank in a short period of time. A fifth has 18 shots in a bottle. If 18 shots over 2-4 hours only makes you go to sleep, you have a higher tolerance than someone who drinks a pint of Jack a day, every day, for the last 5 years

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING DIED

Yes.I will but I drink alot.
but OP says in 2 hours so I am guessing he doesn't shot them so it wil not hurt him

I just recently drank it and autocorrect is helping

Roughly a .45 BAC. If you're not dead, you're likely at least comatose by then.

Sure, you'll puke so hard your abs will hurt the day after kid.

Kids... It`s 700ml. No bottle of vodka ever had 750ml

OKe you are right for some part
BUT every person it is different, it depends on your weight ant what your tolorance is.

Drink everclear instead. I make a similar product at work. 192 proof grain alcohol.

I am 6' and 179lbs and I have drank that much in a single session and I didn't get seriously injured but, I did get a little sick, almost threw up but, not serious alcohol poisoning.

if you bust it over your head
>I drink one daily you faggot

Id go sit in the bathroom, on the floor, in front of the toilet... In about half an hour you are going to be sicker than you ever thought possible.

On the bright side though, as long as you keep puking, you wont die from alcohol poisoning. Most of the unmetabolized liquor will come up the first few times you puke.

I also suggest if you start to pass out, make sure you pass out on your stomach. Do not lay on your side of back

generally your body size determine how alcohol affects you but there's more to that since your genetics inside determine more. Each person have different alcohol tolerance influenced by the amount of alcohol dehydrogenase enzyme inside. it may or may not hurt you. you'll never know until you try

Unless directly injected, the human body has certain, mostly unpleasant, ways to get rid of toxins. I know, I was young once...

Excuse me, is seventeen fifths of vodka enough to get 12 people trashed?? Asking for a friend...

>the office.png

25 shots at 1.5oz is 37.5oz. 750ml is only 25.35oz, so you'd only need 16.9 shots at 1.5oz a piece.

That's what I was trying to (humbly) say...

it's really not, mate. throwing up or a hangover in the morning, but death, no way.

No.

two bottles of wine or a 750 is a predrink round these parts boi. ya bender.

>Fall asleep
>Never wake up

Well sure. This is based on the unlikely scenario that he finishes it without barfing.

wtf does it matter how tall you are?? BAC is based on weight alone. And yes if you drink a 750 ML bottle of vodka fast enuf (like a shot every few minutes) you could go over .040 BAC and die. let us know how it works out for you

Have you ever heard of somebody getting to the hospital after drinking 700ML OF VODKA?

It's easier to drink bleach.
I'm 7'3" and weigh 223 pounds, I know.

Sup Forums kiddies

>Alcoholic here

Its enough to hurt you if you are small or drink it too fast. If you sat down, mixed it with sprite/diet sprite-coconut water-gatorade over the span of like 12 hours it wouldn't be that bad for you. Last night I drank 750ml of svedka vodka in 4 hours before hiring a taxi to get 375ml more. I had a couple beers with that as well. I feel like shit today and wasn't under the limit until maybe an hour ago. I'm 6'4" 240lbs.

>can't wake up
>save me

I used to do a bar crawl challenge of a pint ir a double in 14bars in 4 hours quite regularly. I made it round a few times.

Shit guys you know what? I'm retarded, it was actually 450 ml hahahahha

Post cap

>also alcoholic here
I think it realy has to do with your tolerance.
I can drink a bottle of vodka in 1 hour and be drunk.
but i never got sick from drinking.

I chugged a 750 ml bottle of 21% ABV shit vodka and blacked out shortly after woke up in the morning with this on my hand. Don't remember a thing.

You have to be over 18 to post here, sorry.

If you never drank vodka before it's gonna melt you and you will probably spew

That's no problem then. Enjoy.

180cm, 70kg / 5'9", 154 pounds

this bottle would definetely get me drunk af, but not to the point of knocking me out

slavfag here, so take genetical higher tolerance for alcohol into consideration

what are you norwegian or something?

21% ABV? That's not vodka.

Fuck your guy shit op. This is what you should do:
>acquire funnel and hose
>fit hose onto funnel
>shove hose down throat
>if you fail try again
>when you manage to keep it in throat pour the whole bottle into funnel
>enjoy the ride while you can

Hurt you? You'll either drink it and get drunk or throw up like a little bitch.
Just neck yourself. Go take a shit first, otherwise you'll shit yourself when you die.

No you can't. I'm big, have a huge tolerance, from a long line of alcoholics and that is impossible what you say.

>shove hose up anus
ftfy

That's shitty alcoholic gas station vodka m8 costs $5 a bottle.

tiny titty tuesday. fuccboi.

I'm 6'1" and 220lbs. I only drink once a month because I usually can't stop drinking when I start and 1 litre isn't even a problem.
People are different. Daily drinkers just die earlier.

>using a hose
If he does it up pooper it's not necessary, just shove the bottle in there

Fucking western faggots and sissies
>oh no 0.75 vodka!
>am i going to die b? im so scared rn!
Drink it like a proper Slav and don't be a cunt

same. drink once a month, simply because drinking a bottle of booze every weekend to catch a buzz isn't worth the hangover.

I really like this image, it it so accurate.

Not even true. Can outdrink a average Vasja or Kolja anytime.

Had tons of slav friends when I lived in eastern Europe.

somehow, bottle fucking your ass seems a lil bit too gay compared to butt funnelling a fifth. stick with the funnel.

Fuck what I said in Just get a fucking syringe and inject that shit. He'll get smashed as fuck

ies

>inb4 thread dies

its a quart, grow some balls user, a quart of paint thinner might be dangerous

The fun and best way to enjoy that size of vodka is.

> Make sure you have a jug of cool water next to you always drink about less than a glass worth between shots.
> A clear path to the toilet (the less Distractions the better)
> Jack off before (I find this reduces my stress and I don't get very melancholic.)
> Have a great and soft place to sit. A couch is god tier, Also some blankets near by I've always felt a chill around the 5th hour plus it prevents a cold or flu
> Always have your playlist ready like movies or music or vidya
> Wireless headphones I use a nice cheap set it works great plus it prevents the neighbors from bitching about the noise
> Never forget to drink some water after some shots
> On the issue of hangovers my advice always make sure you have a good night sleep before you drink that day and eat a nice breakfast. A nice sandwich is great for lunch or snack also helps to absorb the toxic amounts of liquor And lots of water before bed if you make it the whole day.

Usually this works for me but I'm kinda of a control freak. Either way never forget to stay hydrated. Exercise is a perfect match 2 days after a good drink day.

Good Luck!

wow, that's bad

we also can get shitty vodka from gas stations at about $5, but it's usually 40% ABV. Everything less is not a vodka, just a beverage

Shoot it in your ass and it will get you drunk enough to kill you.

fucking americans cant drink anything but watered down corn swill

this so much

polfag here

You must be quite stupid if you think ppl can answer your questions, everything depends on speed and alcohol tolerance so it's retarded to ask these kind of questions, pop some pills or some shit, that will fix it if you wanna kys

Was in jail with a fat dude, he totally demolished a about a fifth vodka in about 5 minutes and it seemed to do nothing to him, same with xanax... man was a beast fam.

I'm American, and I hate the crap they make here. All the domestic beer and liquor is shit.

fack off. drink whatever tastes nice and don't be a fag about origin, you facken nazi.

but but but, theres bud light!

exactly it all tastes like shite

I might add:

> make your bed before
> keep even overhydrated, a bottle of isotonic is best cure for hangover. Even better, when you're drinking it during the alc consumption
> if you're not drinking vodka alone, eating fatty food will prevent you getting wasted faster than others
> if you're drinking vodka alone, you have some serious issues and should consider getting professional help

you forgot one thing.
Place a bottle of water at your bed before you go drink.
it wil help.

if you got to do all that prep before hand then you are obviously not drinking socialy and have a fucked up mental issue

that's not true, you have some of the best craft brews, enjoyed worldwide. Shame that they're pricey in EU.

You'll get drunk and probably puke if you don't drink often.

Absolut-ly.

i made a pun

all that prep? making bed and placing bottle of water near it before going out ?

I can't imagine how someone who calls that 'all that prep' could be that lazy.

ba dum tsss