You walk in your room and find your mom like this. What do?

you walk in your room and find your mom like this. What do?

rumpy pumpy time

"oh sorry"
then go back to my room and play some vidya

I'm not some degenerate

she's in your room dumbass

If it would be my Mom... id Propably fuck her, post of this women Please

Check m8 faggot

Please post more if possible

Wonder why my room has been redecorated to looking like a living room.

your mom is on your bed like that and first thing that comes in your head is why your room like like a living room?
son are you gay or beta?

Turn 360° and walk away

fuck her right in the pussy

That not my mom so I would fuck.

timeless response

kill her

Didn't know bedrooms had matching sofa sets.

THese types of posts I consider the best kind of troll post... its simple and provocative.

However the genius in it is i truly believe it makes some adolescents become attracted to their mothers... or at least further pushes their already fucked up desires.....

I want to so badly be around when a teenager goes a little too far Oh my god imagine the Lulz that creates.

U must be New here

>find your mom like this
you don't find this woman, you find your mom in a similar position

Wonder why she's wearing heels when she knows I'm a footfag

you went full retarded

this dude likes his mom hahahah

My girlfriend is a 40 year old bombshell, fake tits, nice body, looks younger than 40 but still has that older woman look. Im 32....

Our sex is insane.... and the way she blows me....

gents... find older women.. if you're not a beta fag who is socially inept.

nice vidya you got there, now go to sleep son cause you must go to school in the morning

you don't think exposure to ideas over time creates something in younger humans?

Of course it does..... thats why I laugh at the more than probable chance that some of you idiots reading this start developing a seriously disgusting desire for your mothers :D

THank you, I love telling the absolute 100% truth and not being believed.

:D

Actually I'm so old my mom is dead of old age.

But fake tits? Get a grip, faggit

>you're on Sup Forums
>disgusting desire for your mothers
newfag?
how about the furry threads, the animal violence, the rapes, pedos and all that shit that went around here for years?
By your logic we should've end up in jail, mental institutions, dead, or w/e but here we are, same anons and none of that happened. Ok, that's not completely true, a small number of the people did crazy shit but that doesn't prove that Sup Forums made them do that

God damn are there more pictures of her?

yes, you don't know how to search by image?
newfag confirmed

It was actually featured in a Louis Theroux documentary a while back, when he was visiting a mental institute. Some fatso kid had tried to rape his mother thinking she wanted it too, and he said it was because he had spent too much time on seedy underground sites and read too many incest comics or something like that.

Oedipus complex is way older than Sup Forums and just because Sup Forums has threads like this and some mentally challenged kid ended up doing some shit he saw here doesn't mean that this guy's logic is trueCome on, it's a small number of people that do crazy shit compared to the audience Sup Forums has, actually entire Sup Forums cause Sup Forums is not the only one with crazy shit

and have a look out there and see how many people are doing same or worse shit and they are not anons browsing Sup Forums

I got nothing.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Don't search the thumbnail you fucking neophyte.

Jesus I'm surprised you know which end of your penis to piss through.

try the first image

Find a new mom.

Oh god I want to fuck her