Will the White race be bred out in the future?

Will the White race be bred out in the future?

Is it inevitable?

inshallah

No

t. Usman Aksoy

Yes, just like the neanderthals were cucked in Europe.

Really funny

No. If the Jews can maintain ethnic homogeneity for hundreds of years as a small nomadic group in Europe, whites can do the same with a vastly larger population.

Only the idiots will be bred out.

Jew isn't a race

Yes it is. Even jews don't see themselves as white

It very much is famalam. Ethnic Jews are not white and belong a unique haplogroup.

>Jews in Ethiopia are the same as Jews in Europe

Those are just religious Jews. Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews are ethnicies.

lol of course not.

Jews and the top 1-5% of whites will become the global upper class, the rest of whites will be mongrelized and we all become the untermensch slave labourers

We will vanish. So what I will do in mean time is go to asia and fuck as many asian boys and girls(male)

>Only the idiots will be bred out.
What did he mean by this?

Why aren't arabs in this picture ?

Kind of unlikely, I don't see fertility rates rising for any reason in the future though. The interesting thing is that they're falling globally except for Africa, for example the Chinese fertility rate is very similar to western Europe but the problem is that their population is already so large that it won't make a dent in their numbers for a very long time, it's the same situation with India.

The only solution to Africa's population explosion is improving the standard of living and removing religious imperatives to procreate, but that seems virtually impossible

If the UN throwing money at them for the past 50 years with health campaign after health campaign not doing shit then I don't think any more headway in regards to contraception can be made. Ironically our best performance so far was with the 2014 ebola outbreak, and that was just because western nations knew their neck was on the chopping block too. I lived in the Philippines for 3 years and contraception simply isn't allowed because of the Catholic Church's political lobbying, it's a sad state of affairs that won't change any time soon

Ottomans controlled them at the time

Africa's already improving and, barring further interference by outsiders, will join the rest of the world in having low fertility soon.

If thins go on like this, most likely.

>Jews can maintain ethnic homogeneity for hundreds of years
But they didn't. Jews became white in Europe.